Santa Ana Freeway widening project continues

There are 4 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Jan 23, 2013, titled Santa Ana Freeway widening project continues. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Workers widen the 5 Freeway where the Alondra Boulevard overpass, in background, will soon be demolished and rebuilt in Santa Fe Springs Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Voice of Reason

Cerritos, CA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Public work Director for La Mirada, Steve Forster put on administrative leave after sexual relationship with the wife of one of his worker.
Great job Steve, What a honor to have you work for La Mirada. Please take Mayor Garcia with you, he can get them drunk and you screw them. What a team you can form together.
WHATEVER

Whittier, CA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Voice of Reason wrote:
Public work Director for La Mirada, Steve Forster put on administrative leave after sexual relationship with the wife of one of his worker.
Great job Steve, What a honor to have you work for La Mirada. Please take Mayor Garcia with you, he can get them drunk and you screw them. What a team you can form together.
Is that messed up yes but if this didn't happen on city time how can the city suspend him, that's a private matter between consenting adults.
Great

Foothill Ranch, CA

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Well, I just heard this on KFI and they included our Mayor and his DUI. What a proud day it is for everyone that lives in La Mirada!
kirl

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2013
I want to drill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Mirada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Furious Cat Yells at Dillydallying Dog 16 hr Francisco Hernan ... 2
Christianity is Tough Sat arsenic 9
What is on fire? (May '14) Fri Mst Spngy 7
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) Fri Datacenter 1,784
new info about michael jackson!!!! (Jul '09) Fri Bleaver Lycker 13
Anyone hear a loud explosion in West LM at 6:45... (Feb '12) Fri yer son 29
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Apr 30 AB Soccer 5,443
More from around the web

La Mirada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE