Mayor Gabe ((DUI) Garcia

Posted in the La Mirada Forum

pulling everyone together

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Let's put together a protest for the resignation of Gabe on Wed. Evening at City Hall. Get all the Schools, Church's, and all concerned La Mirada residence we won't allow this kind of behavior from our elected officials. it could have been 1 of your family members killed by this scum bag hypocrite
Andrew Sarega

Whittier, CA

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Count me in!
To Andrew Sarega

Pico Rivera, CA

#3 Jan 19, 2013
If Sarega has posted this comment and has said, "I arrest scumbags like this every day," I can understand that. Now, what makes Sarega feel that he has the experience to run the city of La Mirada.
As I understand it, he has never been on a commission or volunteered his personal services as a resident of La Mirada. You would not want a police officer on the streets without training, why should the residents of La Mirada put an inexperienced person representing over 50k people in office?
As far as The Mayor is concerned, he should resign for the good of the people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Mirada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Albertsons out (Jul '08) 6 hr Mr Lucky 37
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 hr ReallyNow 5,018
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 7 hr lil insane 1,730
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 12 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 17 hr El SupremoS 201,038
Another shooting on Foster Road today (Feb '14) 22 hr lm res 3
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at September 29 at 11:12PM PDT

La Mirada News Video

La Mirada Jobs

La Mirada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

La Mirada News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Mirada

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]