why is VLM so disrespected by everyone

Posted in the La Mirada Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
VLM reject

Ventura, CA

#1 Jul 8, 2008
why dont we get any respect ? we are an old varrio. it's true we have had rats in our hood. and our women will be with anyone with a pulse.(like crickets lil sister) we have been beaten up over the years by VNWK,CARMELES,SSW,HG,CV3,LMP and even belcher st. but you would think someone would fear us one day ! damm it !!! im leader of this gang and i want some respect once and for all !!! only a few members are hutos not all of us. so when you see us CUMing just back off !!!
VLM LOSER

Ventura, CA

#3 Jul 9, 2008
lofty is a P3N1S lover wrote:
This h0m0 white boy wants to tell VLM drifter that you give good cabeza in CDC!
Cricket was a my s1ut too
hey drifter...FAA-Q, pinche huto. they call you drifter because you drift from kock to kock ! you wish you could aford some drugs so you can get with crickets lil sister ! her a$$ is bought and paid for by ME ! so stick to blowing mouse, he is more your speed !!!
foster road

Ventura, CA

#5 Jul 18, 2008
let me know what that skinny lil girl charges, i hear crickets lil sister is wild in bed. she can be found in front of vons every night trying to sell her body for some more crack. i hear miguel padilla is her pimp now, kind of funny seeing president nixon pimping out lil girls.
Lightfighter

Topock, AZ

#6 Jul 18, 2008
So Miguel is a Pimp??????? must get with him to find out the deal on his retirement benefits, so is his nick name is Nixon?????
foster road wrote:
let me know what that skinny lil girl charges, i hear crickets lil sister is wild in bed. she can be found in front of vons every night trying to sell her body for some more crack. i hear miguel padilla is her pimp now, kind of funny seeing president nixon pimping out lil girls.
JIMBO

Ventura, CA

#7 Jul 19, 2008
Lightfighter wrote:
So Miguel is a Pimp??????? must get with him to find out the deal on his retirement benefits, so is his nick name is Nixon?????<quoted text>
not to his face...ha, ha to an old friend like you though he will just laugh. when you talk to nixon brain, yes, be sure and call him PRESIDENT NIXON and tell him he still owes the entire neighborhood money !!!!
Lightfighter

Topock, AZ

#9 Jul 19, 2008
Jimbo,
What's up, it's me Jesse. Living out here in Mo. Good to hear from you, seen jay about 4 years ago. Dame we all got old. Actually Migual does owe me afew pesos for gas. Vato still is around the neighborhood. Hey got to go to work, talk to you later, Q-Vo.
Lightfighter
JIMBO wrote:
<quoted text>not to his face...ha, ha to an old friend like you though he will just laugh. when you talk to nixon brain, yes, be sure and call him PRESIDENT NIXON and tell him he still owes the entire neighborhood money !!!!
STOP

La Habra, CA

#10 Jul 19, 2008
Lightfighter wrote:
Jimbo,
What's up, it's me Jesse. Living out here in Mo. Good to hear from you, seen jay about 4 years ago. Dame we all got old. Actually Migual does owe me afew pesos for gas. Vato still is around the neighborhood. Hey got to go to work, talk to you later, Q-Vo.
Lightfighter
<quoted text>
Get off this site, leave and never come back. You are one annoying person!
Q-Vo

Columbia, MO

#12 Jul 22, 2008
Dude,
What'sssssssssssssssss, up!!!!!!!! A blast from the past, just talking to my old homebot, ain't nothing wrong with that, right dude???????? catch you later. Maybe I'll see you in the streets of La Mirada and reall talk about the old neighborhood and drink some diet Pepsi's.

Q-Vo, Homes
STOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off this site, leave and never come back. You are one annoying person!
Q-Vo

Columbia, MO

#13 Jul 22, 2008
Hello, Hello, anyone there, Jimmy, you there.

Your homeboy
JIMBO wrote:
<quoted text>not to his face...ha, ha to an old friend like you though he will just laugh. when you talk to nixon brain, yes, be sure and call him PRESIDENT NIXON and tell him he still owes the entire neighborhood money !!!!
You are dissapointing

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jul 22, 2008
Read the posts that why people dont like VLM
LM stoner

Ventura, CA

#15 Jul 26, 2008
that gang is full of losers even lm hesh can take them down and theyre still in h.s
what a joke

Ventura, CA

#16 Jul 30, 2008
even the stoners cut vlm down

“Rest In Peace Cricket”

Since: Jul 08

Van Nuys, CA

#17 Jul 30, 2008
VLM LOSER wrote:
<quoted text>hey drifter...FAA-Q, pinche huto. they call you drifter because you drift from kock to kock ! you wish you could aford some drugs so you can get with crickets lil sister ! her a$$ is bought and paid for by ME ! so stick to blowing mouse, he is more your speed !!!
You wish I was yours. Get a life Loser...

Since: Jun 08

Van Nuys, CA

#19 Jul 31, 2008
Lightfighter wrote:
So Miguel is a Pimp??????? must get with him to find out the deal on his retirement benefits, so is his nick name is Nixon?????<quoted text>
you wanna no how much she charges, but everybody nows your moms always a better bargin boneyard price she doesnt have no teeth i dont complain and neither of the homies do!
the MAN

Ventura, CA

#20 Aug 1, 2008
Crickets lil sis wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish I was yours. Get a life Loser...
what an ugly picture, i cant tell which one is the girl ! or is it a picture of two guys ? is everyone in vlm this sick looking ? "crickets lil sis" you have no name of your own ? two dead brothers !! vlm is weak !!!
the MAN

Ventura, CA

#21 Aug 1, 2008
THE STREETS wrote:
<quoted text>
you wanna no how much she charges, but everybody nows your moms always a better bargin boneyard price she doesnt have no teeth i dont complain and neither of the homies do!
so your from "the streets" huh ? if your from vlm then everyone knows your all truely from SESAME STREET.

Van Nuys, CA

#22 Aug 5, 2008
the MAN wrote:
<quoted text>so your from "the streets" huh ? if your from vlm then everyone knows your all truely from SESAME STREET.
not even close tapow
SESAME STREET

Ventura, CA

#23 Aug 16, 2008
the MAN wrote:
<quoted text>so your from "the streets" huh ? if your from vlm then everyone knows your all truely from SESAME STREET.
VLM from sesame st.? i think your giving them way too much respect. they would get their a$$ beat from big bird and elmo ! VLM is not strong at all. thats like saying that the cookie-monster is the toughest muppet !!! i hear that cricets sister cant even take care of her own kids because shes a speed freak ! maybe burt and ernie can baby sit for her while shes out doing her prostitution thing. maybe burt and ernie are her pimps ! they must of beat up miguel padilla and taken away his skinny, crackhead hoe !!!

Van Nuys, CA

#24 Aug 18, 2008
eh wut channal is sesame street i miss big terd !
JOKER LMP

Ventura, CA

#25 Aug 20, 2008
THE STREETS wrote:
eh wut channal is sesame street i miss big terd !
big turd now calls himself mouse from VLM, he can be found hideing in so. whittier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Mirada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weird Lady Made Fun of Mullet 1 hr Jenny 4
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 11 hr LMSA Parent 9,509
Harry Gets Comforting Sensation Sun tellinitlikeitis 3
Pajama Boy Fists Self, Smiles, Screams, Dies (Feb '17) Sun Stilson 3
Ohana Means Pizza Aug 16 Jaxx Bakk 4
News Locals catch 10-foot mako (Aug '07) Aug 13 OpenPhartss 57
News Rep. Linda Sanchez shares in Norwalk what keeps... Aug 12 Cordwainer Trout 2

La Mirada Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Mirada Mortgages