Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Sou...

Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep

There are 4852 comments on the SF Gate story from Mar 9, 2006, titled Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep. In it, SF Gate reports that:

Hundreds of law enforcement officers targeted the Vagos motorcycle club Thursday in a Southern California sweep that netted 25 arrests of leaders and associates of what officials labeled an outlaw gang.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

crystal

Corpus Christi, TX

#5277 Jul 5, 2012
Apple Butter wrote:
OK Ugly Crystal,Your just ugly and work for a good cause that makes you feel good all over. I do not like the fact that women and kids are hurt and used and ism not for any of them game..
I cant speak for others ,but I do know most will stop and look down on these acts you keep bringing
up and want everyone to stop what they are doing and be your slave and eyes for your cause??
Get a life and seek a good church and take a bath and shave your mustach and you will be a much happy women?? I guess??If your married then how about your hubby rent a large van so you both can fit into one car and go for a dinner or roll in the mud with some hogs..Its just a thought!!
why do you assume im ugly? because im not a 9 year old spread eagle on the floor of your clubs? look its alright, i been through this before. i like all your assumptions about me actually. it only proves that im right about people like you. you want to prove me wrong, then quit calling me ugly. yeah i didnt think you could. youve read everything i wrote , the examples i wrote about what these guys do and somehow you think its ok to do these things.
VOL

Westminster, CA

#5278 Jul 6, 2012
crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
of course you will deny it. cant trick people into thinking outlaw gang if you admit to do that stuff. so i guess now youre gonna tell me that women are treated equally in these clubs, right?
I am a female moron. And it's not about "equal" treatment. It's not my club. But we as women do get treated well. Very well. My man treats me like a queen. And NEVER would the things you claim to know about, happen to me or any of the females I know within the club. I don't know where you're getting your information, but you really should get more practical life experience about things you decide to speak on so harshly if you're going to open your ignorant mouth. Gawd I wish I had a more creative word for people like you, but ignorant seems to suit you best.
VOL

Westminster, CA

#5279 Jul 6, 2012
crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you assume im ugly? because im not a 9 year old spread eagle on the floor of your clubs? look its alright, i been through this before. i like all your assumptions about me actually. it only proves that im right about people like you. you want to prove me wrong, then quit calling me ugly. yeah i didnt think you could. youve read everything i wrote , the examples i wrote about what these guys do and somehow you think its ok to do these things.
You arew sick. The things you are saying are ugly even if you don't believe phisically you are. Wow. Who raped you to make you so angry?
VOL

Westminster, CA

#5280 Jul 6, 2012
crystal wrote:
i posted it twice so maybe you will stay on topic.
PS I have had no problem staying on YOUR topic. You in fact are the one that went WAY off topic from the thread. I don't honestly know why I am wasting my time responding to you. You don't have a single intelligent thing to say anyhow.
crystal

Corpus Christi, TX

#5281 Jul 6, 2012
VOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You arew sick. The things you are saying are ugly even if you don't believe phisically you are. Wow. Who raped you to make you so angry?

all the clubs do that to them but yeah im the sick one. the things i have cited as examples have come from the mouths of members themselves. women are not treated well in these clubs. im sorry they make you think they are. being beaten and raped and passed around and forced to prostitute is not being "treated well". just ask the little girls they hurt if they consider it being treated well.
APPLE BUTTER

West Union, WV

#5282 Jul 7, 2012
ANYWAYS back at the farm !! I just wanted to say hey to all the guys and there familys and wish them a happy 4th of JULY and to all us Veterans out there who tryed to join the world but felt at home on a bike and the lifestyle ! NOT all will agree with it and its a HARD LIFE and not for all but for a few just like the army,navy,marines,air force and other such groups !! Which by the way only 1% of the people fight so that 99% can lay around and point fingers at us and others ! I also wish my brothers who are in some trying times to stay strong and I hope the younger BUCKS will open there eyes and be slow to act on things and will have learned from us older ones !! It only takes one second to be dumb and a life time to think about it. I hope we will someday get back to what it really meant to ride free or die hard really Meant! All outsides have no IDEA what Iam talking about what so EVER.
Hey Hillbilly and others.
hillbilly

AOL

#5283 Jul 9, 2012
TO:APPLE BUTTER.what's up bro.is see crystal.sill.runing her dumb pie hole.i no its fun but .i think its time to let her be.bro its geting hot here.you all have your power on now.i been in va hospital.my old lady told my dr.i went back to work.giving me other 5150.and went back to sac.ca.she thinks i am going to hurt her.i have never hit her.i am trying to get her to come home.i well be off work for 2 weeks.they let me out.7-7-12.been trying to get kim home.she think's i am mad.was not anymore.i feel good now.just geting my bike ready to ride.i need the wind in my face.bro.put crystal out of your head.a bro.
Apple Butter

West Union, WV

#5284 Jul 9, 2012
Hillbilly :sorry to hear about how things are going for you these last few weeks,Yea I put that Ugly Crystal out to pasture the other day,it was fun for a few but onto other stuff !! Some guy said you pointed him in my direction?? the other day!! Yea things are ok out here and we didnt have a power problems and if I did I have a big 5,000 volt Generator to help out and lots of fuel for almost a week !! I got a son and my brother down in Oregon at OSP doing some major time for things ,I wished they would have backed off the Crank and tryed to get there lives right ? but the thrill and cash and women was too much for there LUST of things. The last time I got out was in 1988 and never seen them walls again unless I visited ,but they did such a good strip search on every visit that it was not worth it and just wrote and put money on the books... most of the CO'S knew me and some wrote me up and they never did forget me and how I used to be and so whenever I got to the joint they took pleasure in causing me grief !! so I said no more visits and they were all glass visits anyway. anyway I will be in PA by friday to visit some people and home by Mon or Tues so stay safe and hope things will get better for you and your loved ones.
just me apple Butter AKA " Balsie " HA! HA! HA!
hillbilly

AOL

#5285 Jul 9, 2012
Apple Butter wrote:
Hillbilly :sorry to hear about how things are going for you these last few weeks,Yea I put that Ugly Crystal out to pasture the other day,it was fun for a few but onto other stuff !! Some guy said you pointed him in my direction?? the other day!! Yea things are ok out here and we didnt have a power problems and if I did I have a big 5,000 volt Generator to help out and lots of fuel for almost a week !! I got a son and my brother down in Oregon at OSP doing some major time for things ,I wished they would have backed off the Crank and tryed to get there lives right ? but the thrill and cash and women was too much for there LUST of things. The last time I got out was in 1988 and never seen them walls again unless I visited ,but they did such a good strip search on every visit that it was not worth it and just wrote and put money on the books... most of the CO'S knew me and some wrote me up and they never did forget me and how I used to be and so whenever I got to the joint they took pleasure in causing me grief !! so I said no more visits and they were all glass visits anyway. anyway I will be in PA by friday to visit some people and home by Mon or Tues so stay safe and hope things will get better for you and your loved ones.
just me apple Butter AKA " Balsie " HA! HA! HA!
ya butter.its he want to shoot up and die.it just how.i told him 4 weeks ago i would have told him to kill his self.sorry i got locked up before i could tell you.you have helped me so much.i was thinking you might help him.other then that.shoot away.sorry i did not have time.bro.(Baisie)i like that.a bro love.sorry.only god i no.is h.a./my son just did shit.looking at 5.he want's to be like dad.arm rob.i dont no how they come up with 5.it would be 10.but cam shows he had no gun.he took a case of beer.
APPLE BUTTER

West Union, WV

#5286 Jul 9, 2012
Hello JUSTHOW :
Hows it hanging and why ?? If you wanted to talk some from time to time then ill try and be somewhat to the point with yea and hope not to get you mad or miss-lead yea in anyway ??
NO matter how bad it gets brother dont give in !! Time will heal you and so will faith,Dont follow man ,he will lie to you but GOD will never leave you hanging !! Take that statement to the bank. People will always toss your past at you, but GOD loves you no matter what we have done,Dont ever forget this eather. You may feel alone,but he is there holding your heart and all we have to do is ask him in.
AND your problems will not go away over night, but we must keep going and keep our eyes on the prize of GOD.
Talk at you later on my friend.Iam going to start a sight for old bros and younger bikers and such called "Felony Steel" so we can talk some and maybe have a place where we can talk as others dont seem to unerstand who we are ,for they only see what we look like and cant see whats really inside our hearts!! say hey to hillbilly and others.

just me !!
hillbilly

AOL

#5287 Jul 9, 2012
crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
all the clubs do that to them but yeah im the sick one. the things i have cited as examples have come from the mouths of members themselves. women are not treated well in these clubs. im sorry they make you think they are. being beaten and raped and passed around and forced to prostitute is not being "treated well". just ask the little girls they hurt if they consider it being treated well.
crystal.do you need a big one.com e on baby.someone hurt you.tell me.you talking to biker's who sell women ?why.you a slut and want us to be your friend.funny why to do this.but baby .i want your azz.9".now lets talk real.your calling out.hardcord m.c culds.why.forced prostitute.your talking can put you in the hospital.you want dick or want to play games.could hurt you.there is a consequene.for all.now dont be a coward.be cool back off or tell us you need a good fu-king
hillbilly

AOL

#5288 Jul 9, 2012
VOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a female moron. And it's not about "equal" treatment. It's not my club. But we as women do get treated well. Very well. My man treats me like a queen. And NEVER would the things you claim to know about, happen to me or any of the females I know within the club. I don't know where you're getting your information, but you really should get more practical life experience about things you decide to speak on so harshly if you're going to open your ignorant mouth. Gawd I wish I had a more creative word for people like you, but ignorant seems to suit you best.
vol" female.thanks for your input .to crystal.not going to ask who you ride with.be cool allways.the d-dolls looking crystal up.it a no win .on her side.(81)
hillbilly

AOL

#5289 Jul 9, 2012
apple butter(aka)balsie.bro i had to play with here.but i do think she wants to get hammer by a biker.bro you no vol.?
APPLE BUTTER

West Union, WV

#5290 Jul 9, 2012
If she ever did drop them panties for us, she would never be the same nor would she want to be !!
this is to funny bro,YEA see the problem with her kind and others is simple ! they have this mommys boy husband and he is all about a 3 min freak on by the numbers as taught by his mother ?? God forbid !! and when we pull out the toys and talk all GROOVY to them and put them in a zone they never knew was there, they dont want to leave !!
and if anyone dont know what iam talking about then DONT ASK !! and it is not long before they like to get sticked as they lick that cream pie ?? yea thats right, red wings,brown wings and the whole 9 yards or Inches ?? got you covered BILLY!!
HA! HA! HA!
crystal

Corpus Christi, TX

#5291 Jul 9, 2012
APPLE BUTTER wrote:
If she ever did drop them panties for us, she would never be the same nor would she want to be !!
this is to funny bro,YEA see the problem with her kind and others is simple ! they have this mommys boy husband and he is all about a 3 min freak on by the numbers as taught by his mother ?? God forbid !! and when we pull out the toys and talk all GROOVY to them and put them in a zone they never knew was there, they dont want to leave !!
and if anyone dont know what iam talking about then DONT ASK !! and it is not long before they like to get sticked as they lick that cream pie ?? yea thats right, red wings,brown wings and the whole 9 yards or Inches ?? got you covered BILLY!!
HA! HA! HA!
im 31, i dont have a husband and because of people like you and hillbilly i cant even go outside of my house anymore.
APPLE BUTTER

West Union, WV

#5292 Jul 9, 2012
Someone sounds like a SNITCH and now guilt has over come them and they wont leave their home and now they want to point fingers at others?? maybe its just me?
crystal

Corpus Christi, TX

#5293 Jul 9, 2012
APPLE BUTTER wrote:
Someone sounds like a SNITCH and now guilt has over come them and they wont leave their home and now they want to point fingers at others?? maybe its just me?
its just you. im not a snitch, im sure youre more familiar with that term than i am. but im sure thats what people like you call all of your victims. i just had a bad thing happen to me awhile back and now it terrifies me to even leave my house. and its all because of people like you and hillbilly. and its sad that you all beat them into submission until they no longer have a soul and think the disgusting things you do to them is normal and its all their worth.
hillbilly

AOL

#5294 Jul 10, 2012
crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
its just you. im not a snitch, im sure youre more familiar with that term than i am. but im sure thats what people like you call all of your victims. i just had a bad thing happen to me awhile back and now it terrifies me to even leave my house. and its all because of people like you and hillbilly. and its sad that you all beat them into submission until they no longer have a soul and think the disgusting things you do to them is normal and its all their worth.
crystal love.no one is keeping you in your home.or stoping you from geting married.i got my red wings a long time ago.what to go.on 9"ride.look crystal.something bad happen to you.you snitch'on a culb.or what.i think you want a bad boy biker.but love .me apple butter or vol .did not do this thing that .terrified.you.but if you would s.t.f.u.and tell us the real pob.someone might be willing to make a phone call.and stop it.never no.?did you known there are womem m.c.ooooo ya.i never beat any women.give us whats up.not bring us down.just me you .acting like a cop.stay off a&e.outlaw bikers on tv.it a show.a meens to make money.talk to me baby.
hillbilly

AOL

#5295 Jul 10, 2012
VOL wrote:
<quoted text>
vol"i dont known you.but thinks for being .up for the crystal thing.its nice to have a womem's opinion.when your dealing with stupid people.ride hard.a bro
hillbilly

AOL

#5296 Jul 10, 2012
"apple butter"have a good time with friend's and fam.my god have your back.forlife.your brother .see you when you get back.in the wind bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Mirada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor calls special meeting to give Perrin 30 y... 1 hr 1988 Crooks 63
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 34,829
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr Davis 10,083
News 3 Stabbed in KKK Rally in Anaheim (Feb '16) 9 hr Machete 13
Where is Francesca 11 hr Ex employee 48
Montebello Hotel a money pit, thatís the Front ... 13 hr Thirty years ridi... 2
News Murder charges brought against Israel Cortez af... (Dec '11) 16 hr unknown 45

La Mirada Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Mirada Mortgages