Man Killed In East County Motorcycle ...

Man Killed In East County Motorcycle Crash ID'd

There are 23 comments on the KGTV story from Aug 21, 2008, titled Man Killed In East County Motorcycle Crash ID'd. In it, KGTV reports that:

Authorities released the name Wednesday of a 48-year-old man killed in an East County motorcycle crash that injured a companion riding on the back of the two-wheeler. Jeffrey Zemartis, address unknown, was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGTV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dana

Lincoln, NE

#1 Oct 10, 2008
this man was a father of 4 children that will never be able to see them again, I hope she gets charged with with his death any one who knows what might of happened to driver please post
Roger Blast

San Diego, CA

#2 Oct 10, 2008
SAN DIEGO -- Authorities released the name Wednesday of a 48-year-old man killed in an East County motorcycle crash that injured a companion riding on the back of the two-wheeler.

Jeffrey Zemartis, address unknown, was piloting a Harley-Davidson that collided with a Scion sedan on Jamacha Boulevard at Trace Road in Rancho San Diego about 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, according to the California Highway Patrol and county Medical Examiner's Office.

Both the car and the motorcycle were westbound when the motorist attempted a left turn in front of the motorcycle, the CHP reported.

Zemartis died at the scene. Medics took his passenger to Sharp Memorial Hospital La Jolla for treatment of a broken leg and a collapsed lung.

No one in the automobile was hurt.

*I agree it was tragic Dana but he was piloting the bike so how is the passenger responsible? But again I fill bad for the guy and his family,If I missed something in the story sorry, please fill me in.
Anon

United States

#3 Oct 16, 2008
I think when he said "I hope she gets charged with his death", he meant the driver of the Scion, not his passenger. I guess the driver was female..
Dana

Lincoln, NE

#4 Oct 29, 2008
I was talking about the driver being charged and the reports from the police dept put the driver of the scion at fault and she is being charged in his death. As I am the mother of the four children that will never see him again there loss has affected them for the rest of there life
a witness

San Diego, CA

#5 Nov 12, 2008
Joe

Ladera Ranch, CA

#6 Dec 23, 2008
Dana wrote:
this man was a father of 4 children that will never be able to see them again, I hope she gets charged with with his death any one who knows what might of happened to driver please post
Dana,

I am an Investigator from Southern California investigating this accident. I would like to talk with you regarding your comment "A Father of Four." Please contact me anytime by way of email address at jdalu@cox.net . Please help us in this matter.
Doug

United States

#7 Apr 16, 2009
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Dana,
I am an Investigator from Southern California investigating this accident. I would like to talk with you regarding your comment "A Father of Four." Please contact me anytime by way of email address at jdalu@cox.net . Please help us in this matter.
He may be from Tuckerton NJ
Dana

Lincoln, NE

#8 Apr 18, 2009
Doug wrote:
<quoted text>
He may be from Tuckerton NJ
yes Jeff was from Tuckerton NJ
Dana

Lincoln, NE

#9 Apr 18, 2009
I am looking for anyone who knew Jeff Zemartis in San Diego before he died can anyone help me ?
Doug

United States

#10 May 30, 2009
I grew up with Jeff Zemartis and his family in Tuckerton NJ.Has his Family been contacted,.
Dana

Lincoln, NE

#11 Jun 1, 2009
I know his family has been contacted as I have spoke with them . I am just in need of people who knew jeff in san diego. so please anyone in SD who knew jeff please post on here .I am trying to find his other 2 children who live in SD
Dana

Lincoln, NE

#12 Jun 12, 2009
crazy how you can take a life and a and only get probation and an $800.00 dollar fine how is this ?
JASON AND ANGEL

United States

#13 Aug 27, 2009
Dana wrote:
I am looking for anyone who knew Jeff Zemartis in San Diego before he died can anyone help me ?
FIRST DANA, WE ARE SO DEEPLY SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILDRENS LOSE, WE DID KNOW JEFF FOR MANY YEARS, BUT WE LOST CONTACT FOR THE PAST YEAR AND A HALF, WE JUST FOUND OUT ACTUALLY ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF AGO.WE ARE STILL IN DENIAL AND DISBELEIF OVER THIS TRAGIC,TRAGIC ACCIDENT.JEFF WAS A GOOD GOOD FRIEND TO US, AND HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO GO OUT LIKE THAT.YOU MAY CONTACT ME IF YOU LIKE AT ANGELQUERRYIB@AOL.COM DANA OUR PRAYERS AND HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND YOURS...
JASON AND ANGEL

United States

#14 Aug 27, 2009
I would like to say that Jeffrey Zemartis deserves some justice and someone should of gotten jail time not a small fine, and probation for taking his life..
Norma Parks Dolqueist

United States

#15 Jan 14, 2011
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
yes Jeff was from Tuckerton NJ
I just read this post. I was searching for classmates from school and found this. I went to school with Jeff in Tuckerton and in High school. He was always so nice to me. I am so sorry for your loss and I am very saddened to hear this news. God Bless you and your family
Dana

United States

#16 Jan 14, 2011
Thank you Norma
Dana

United States

#17 Apr 13, 2012
RIP Jeff there is not a day that goes by that I dont see you in our children.. And now our grandchildren my you see us everyday from above and bless us .. :)

Since: Nov 14

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Nov 8, 2014
Dana wrote:
RIP Jeff there is not a day that goes by that I dont see you in our children.. And now our grandchildren my you see us everyday from above and bless us ..:)
hi dana so sorry to hear the news about jeff i used to live with you guys in i b please get a hold of me would like to talk, dale allen wolf
Dana

United States

#19 Nov 8, 2014
How do I get ahold of you??
wolfie322

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Nov 8, 2014
Dana I am so very sorry please get a hold of me I love you Dale...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Mesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge orders Jehovah's Witness to release moles... 1 hr j 50
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Colorful Digi... 18 hr Most Colorful 46
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 18 hr No Gates 364
Comcast is Worse Than You Think Mon Truthfully 30
ghost train? (Mar '08) Sep 1 Rose 63
fraud alert: solid solutions 24/7 towing (Feb '15) Jul '17 notapplicable 2
Dr BLT song for Vets: You Come in Peace? I Come... (Feb '17) Feb '17 bruce 1

La Mesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance