Family of injured grocer Scott Boney ...

Family of injured grocer Scott Boney files lawsuit

There are 13 comments on the San Diego Union-Tribune story from Sep 27, 2007, titled Family of injured grocer Scott Boney files lawsuit. In it, San Diego Union-Tribune reports that:

“We understand that the named defendant is the person with whom Scott Boney had the altercation and is the person responsible for pushing Mr. Boney down the stairs”

The family of prominent San Diego grocer Scott Boney has filed a lawsuit against a man who allegedly was involved in an altercation last week aboard a cruise ship that left Boney hospitalized with critical head ... via San Diego Union-Tribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Diego Union-Tribune.

sad but true

Poway, CA

#1 Jun 17, 2008
it's allways unfortunate when an accident, epecially of this magnitude, could so easily have been prevented by simply moderating the amount of alchohol a person drinks. those who drink imperil their own lives as well as others ,that goes for both parties involved.a moments alchohol laced misjudgement is going to have lifelong repercussions. hoe absolutely tragic.
Ralphs

San Diego, CA

#2 Aug 18, 2008
he was a ralphs employee
dede

Walla Walla, WA

#3 May 23, 2009
This should not have happened at all! It doesn't matter if anyone was drinking....no one has the the right to push some down 10 flights of stairs.

The 21 year old got away with attempted murder........he should be ashamed of himself!
grocery person

Bloomington, CA

#4 Oct 16, 2009
Anyone know how Scott Boney the owner of Windmill Farms is doing?
Walmart

Fresno, CA

#5 Apr 27, 2010
Ralphs wrote:
he was a ralphs employee
Yeah, that would be typical of a Ralph's employee. Thankfully, Walmart is running un-desirables like them out of the state.

“Hey what's up”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#6 Apr 29, 2010
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.
Then it's freaking hysterical.
Lrr

Sun City, CA

#7 May 6, 2010
grocery person wrote:
Anyone know how Scott Boney the owner of Windmill Farms is doing?
slow but better every month
Dianna

Cathlamet, WA

#8 Apr 7, 2011
I worked for Scott for many years in San Diego and just heard of the accident, due to I moved from Cali in 2000. Does anyone know anything else about Scott?? If so please let me know at [email protected] Thank you
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#9 Sep 25, 2011
dede wrote:
This should not have happened at all! It doesn't matter if anyone was drinking....no one has the the right to push some down 10 flights of stairs.
The 21 year old got away with attempted murder........he should be ashamed of himself!
......when someone threatens your life and says they are going to kill you and puts their hands around your throat..your natural human instinct is to protect yourself! The "21 year old" did exactly that! Boney was extremely drunk and messed with the wrong person
ANONYMOUS

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Mar 22, 2012
THE 21 YEAR OLD SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH ATTEMTED MURDER. NO ONE THREATENS A 21 YEAR OLD MAN SURROUNDED BY TEN OF HIS FRIENDS, NOT EVEN A 50 YEAR OLD. WHY WOULD SCOTT PUT HIS HANDS AROUND ANOTHER KIDS THROAT WHILE BEING SURROUNDED BY THE KIDS FRIENDS? THEY STARTED IT,HE STOOD HIS GROUND, AND HE SUFFERED.ALL OF THEM WERE INVOLVED, THEY SHOULD ALL BE CHARGED. THE KID NEEDS TO BE SITTING IN JAIL BEFORE HE DOES IT AGAIN. THEY CANNOT CHARGE HIM BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THE JURISDICTION IS BECAUSE THEY WERE AT SEA. ALL THE KID HAD TO SAY WHEN HE LEARNED OF SCOTTS CONDITION WAS "YOU OWE ME A VACATION" ABSOLUTELY NO REMORSE OR SORROW, BECAUSE HE HAD TO SIT IN A SMALL ROOM THE ENTIRE CRUISE BEING FED PB&J SANDWICHES. NO HEART, HE IS GUILTY. RESEARCH DEEPER YOU HEARTLESS ASS TEXAN. HERE IS A START.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20080...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#12 Mar 22, 2012
Who gives a flying shit, I'd rather watch American Idol or reruns of Law and Order!
Anonymous

Perris, CA

#13 Oct 14, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>......when someone threatens your life and says they are going to kill you and puts their hands around your throat..your natural human instinct is to protect yourself! The "21 year old" did exactly that! Boney was extremely drunk and messed with the wrong person
Your information is incorrect, no hands around the throat. Trust me, I know
Anonymous

Perris, CA

#14 Oct 14, 2015
snapcracklepop wrote:
Who gives a flying shit, I'd rather watch American Idol or reruns of Law and Order!
Only people who read and post give a shit....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Mesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The dreaded deportations that would surge under... 20 min MikeyIsOnHisKnees... 23
Sprint Customers Beware 50 min Other White Man 7
News Two San Diego Police Officers Shot; One Suspect... 55 min Other White Man 3
The old HandyMan stores that closed down in 1986 (Oct '15) 17 hr David Zimmerle 2
News Jodie Emiko Yamaguchi (Nov '10) Wed Luke 2
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Jul 26 Good News Bad News 99
ghost train? (Mar '08) May '16 Pammyz11059AOL 61

La Mesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Mesa Mortgages