Incensed

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Have you had a sudden high usage bill at any time; far higher than your normal usage? I never use my allowed 2500 gallons yet this month the bill showed 9700 gallons, with spikes of 226 gallons and up an hour for over 15 hours. Each hour showed different amounts; then five days later same situation. Water dept insists meters are fully accurate, that I have a bad leak. I have NO leaks. Give me your input if you are a victim of this Smart technology and overpaying/being ripped off.

Another issue: The internet is full of information of the dangerous EMP exposure people are receiving from all smartmeters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Mesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US stocks start lower 1 hr Newland 36
Scabies Patient Released? 3 hr SRE 6
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 5 hr g 2,270
Debate: Gay Marriage - Stockton, CA (Aug '10) 6 hr Brian_G 36
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr Ultraman 200,968
levas stay indoors! (Jun '08) 11 hr mr dreamer vuls13 43
•••
•••
•••

La Mesa Jobs

•••
•••
•••

La Mesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

La Mesa News, Events & Info