Arraignment for man accused of stabbing girlfriend

Full story: KFMB-TV San Diego

A man accused of stabbing his girlfriend to death and leaving her body in an SUV in a Carlsbad parking lot was scheduled to be arraigned at the Vista courthouse Wednesday.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 19, 2012
Lena

Olongapo City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

It has to be investigated first who really did it! The lady witnessed only reveal Javier told her to call 911. Javier did not mentioned to the lady who really did it. Also, investigate the root that trigger the killing, before judging!!! John Carlo Monta is ill of cancer, that might be one reason why the killing triggers if he was the one who did it... Or it might be Javier who is at fault! No one knows! it will only enlightens the case when john carlo will tell the truth,and what transpired between their relationships.
Alen

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Lena wrote:
It has to be investigated first who really did it! The lady witnessed only reveal Javier told her to call 911. Javier did not mentioned to the lady who really did it. Also, investigate the root that trigger the killing, before judging!!! John Carlo Monta is ill of cancer, that might be one reason why the killing triggers if he was the one who did it... Or it might be Javier who is at fault! No one knows! it will only enlightens the case when john carlo will tell the truth,and what transpired between their relationships.
" for your information Lena, there's never a valid reason of killing someone especially if you already know that you are dying. John carlo is and will always be a murderer. His parents and family (alcantara and monta family) will be remembered as relative/family of murderer John Carlo alcantara monta!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

It was the fruit loops that made him do it. Lucky Charms is what makes me go batshit.
bayot

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Sickness dont is not excuse to kill...state of mind will kill...my opinion
bayot

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

i have work wit this person for a while very light to to speak ,what triggers it nobody knows ...nobody wins ..both family will lost...the little boy will be the set back someday...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent La Mesa Discussions

Search the La Mesa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 30 min PEE PEE PETE 200,351
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 51 min Ban Central Station 4,889
Beware! Capital Growth Planning in El Cajon Emp... (Aug '10) 55 min Betty C 26
Passers-by make discovery in water of east Stoc... (May '08) 1 hr Leilani 4
Oxycodone in san diego (Jan '13) 7 hr 760NSD 277
Wal Mart Loss Prevention (May '09) 7 hr bongoj 120
WATER - Free, pure, plentiful (Jul '13) 15 hr james marple 4
•••
•••
•••
La Mesa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••