Profane fight over cat poop lands Tex...

Profane fight over cat poop lands Texas City man in court

There are 1 comment on the WHAS story from Apr 14, 2009, titled Profane fight over cat poop lands Texas City man in court. In it, WHAS reports that:

A Texas City man wants his day in court after police cited him for disorderly conduct for the way he described the smelly nuggets that neighborhood cats left in his garden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS.

Seg

United States

#1 Apr 15, 2009
WTF for crying outloud so what if he said sh#t since that's what his stupid neighbors cats are doing to his Garden, I'd be mad too after working hard in it as well as the dogs getting into it, plus it stinks bad!! That's why people take the law into their own hands, when it comes to people not taking responsibility for their F*#king cats and calling the cops to make him look bad, call animal control, set traps...I had the same problem with them in my flower beds, perhaps a BB gun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Marque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joseph John Radler (Aug '14) 44 min DealerDealWithIt 46
News Texan Accused Of Cursing About Cat Feces Acquitted (Jun '09) 16 hr FalsePreacherWasHe 4
i love kickboxing League City Jun 19 Amanda Wilkinson 2
Stinky Seaweed Jun 17 hopeful 1
News Two found dead in Bay Street Park (Sep '09) Jun 14 H_Town 24
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Jun 10 Steven 78
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Marque Mortgages