Foul-talking shopper gets citation at...

Foul-talking shopper gets citation at LaMarque Wal-Mart

There are 2 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from Aug 14, 2008, titled Foul-talking shopper gets citation at LaMarque Wal-Mart. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

If all storms had a name, this one would start with the letter F. As Tropical Storm Edouard closed in on the Texas Gulf Coast last week, a storm of a different kind was brewing inside the sporting goods section ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

Hercules1944

Saint Cloud, MN

#1 Aug 16, 2008
First: Since when does a fireman have arrest powers, that is the job of a police officer? Second; I can not envision wheras a grandmother, a 28 year old woman and 2 year old child can possibly present a scene large enough to warrant arrest.
Third: Any police officer that can not handle the F-word does not belong behind a badge. They shouls seek other gainful employment.
Fourth: I wonder what part race played in all this? BTW: I am white.
axl

United States

#2 Aug 16, 2008
Good thing they weren't really out of hand, then the dogcatcher's swat team would have to have been called out...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Marque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drainage fees 21 hr jgarcia 1
i love kickboxing League City Sat ReneeStacy 1
News Two found dead in Bay Street Park (Sep '09) May 16 vee 23
News Coast Guard searches for passenger missing from... May 15 Who 4
News Coast Guard Searching for Missing Carnival Crui... May 14 true story 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
Joseph John Radler (Aug '14) May 11 Justmemyselfandi 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Marque Mortgages