Local woman ticketed for dropping f-bomb

Aug 13, 2008 | Posted by: khou | Full story: www.khou.com

La Marque resident Kathryn Fridge, shown with her daughter Chloe, 2, was issued a citation the night before Tropical Storm Edouard made landfall by Assistant La Marque Fire Marshal Alfred A. Decker IV for using ...

Comments
61 - 71 of 71 Comments Last updated Sep 8, 2008
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Desi

Baytown, TX

#69 Aug 20, 2008
poff american wrote:
<quoted text>
Look nobody asked you. I don't look for sympathy either. I prodly served and would do it again.
Well I also served at DaNang in 67 & 68, but will be dam if I'll cry on everyones shoulder about it ! Any person in there right mind should not be using the "F" word the way she was, freedom of speech or not. Total trash !
Gotti Jr

Folsom, LA

#70 Aug 20, 2008
Be cool
Billy Bobb Thorndyke

Houston, TX

#71 Aug 20, 2008
Cussin aint ass bad as them darkies spittin on the sidewalk and mexicans takin a leak wherever they want why dont someone do somethin about that instead of hatin on this God fearing white woman?
Texas Proud

Highlands, TX

#72 Aug 24, 2008
Billy Bobb Thorndyke wrote:
Cussin aint ass bad as them darkies spittin on the sidewalk and mexicans takin a leak wherever they want why dont someone do somethin about that instead of hatin on this God fearing white woman?
There always has to be one that tries to change the subject and bring in some kind of racial BS!
BTW Billy Bob, Yes it is! It is foul and offensive. If they want to pee on the wall in the privacy of their own home? More power to them! If they do it in public? They have no right to complain about the consequences.
As far as her being a God fearing woman (although she needs to), I seriously doubt it!

Since: Aug 08

Splendora, TX

#73 Aug 26, 2008
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
im not offended by it, but i think its rude and i am glad the bitch got ticketed. It is illegal in texas, to cuss, unleast it was when i was taking texas criminal law, years ago
Lol, I find it funny that you are advocating her getting reprimanded using the f word while calling her a bitch.
poff american

United States

#74 Aug 27, 2008
Desi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I also served at DaNang in 67 & 68, but will be dam if I'll cry on everyones shoulder about it ! Any person in there right mind should not be using the "F" word the way she was, freedom of speech or not. Total trash !
Number
1- I told you I don,t look for sympathy,why don't you read???
2- Good job for making it back from Nam Alive.
3- This is the last of what I have to say to you,
Oppinions are like assholes evreyone has one,now
bend over stick your'e head between your'e leggs and fart. I DON'T CARE MISTER.

Since: Aug 08

Splendora, TX

#75 Aug 27, 2008
Texas Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
There always has to be one that tries to change the subject and bring in some kind of racial BS!
BTW Billy Bob, Yes it is! It is foul and offensive. If they want to pee on the wall in the privacy of their own home? More power to them! If they do it in public? They have no right to complain about the consequences.
As far as her being a God fearing woman (although she needs to), I seriously doubt it!
I had to reply because you saying they had the right to pee on the wall in the privacy of their home...

LOL reminded me of this time I was standing at my kitchen window cooking dinner and my kids were about to go back outside to play...

There was a man in his yard peeing on his wall. I yelled at him that there were kids around he was embarrassed as hell. Oh it was so funny. But it would not have been funny if my kids were indeed outside because it may be his yard but it is in public. I would rather hear a woman say "They are out of f*&king batteries" than my young children seeing some man pee on a house in broad daylight.
Texas Proud

Highlands, TX

#76 Aug 28, 2008
Slymenstra wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to reply because you saying they had the right to pee on the wall in the privacy of their home...
LOL reminded me of this time I was standing at my kitchen window cooking dinner and my kids were about to go back outside to play...
There was a man in his yard peeing on his wall. I yelled at him that there were kids around he was embarrassed as hell. Oh it was so funny. But it would not have been funny if my kids were indeed outside because it may be his yard but it is in public. I would rather hear a woman say "They are out of f*&king batteries" than my young children seeing some man pee on a house in broad daylight.
Public is public! I said "inside" of his (or her) own home!
usmc73-76

Friendswood, TX

#77 Aug 28, 2008
Yes according to the law the woman was wrong for cussing in a public place, but how do the employees at china town (walt mart) know, the majority of them don't speak English, who is to make that judgement in a place like that?
from beaumont

Pasadena, TX

#78 Aug 28, 2008
Our education speaks every time we do, or do not. That says it all for our education system.
Desi

Baytown, TX

#79 Sep 8, 2008
I don't care ......if she used the "F" bomb in public "she was wrong"....simple

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Marque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr fubar 22,308
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 17,890
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 770
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Fri Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Fri That Fart Guy 722
Joseph John Radler Fri Joereallyknows 2
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Fri luv my Cervelle 59
•••

La Marque News Video

•••
La Marque Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

La Marque Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

La Marque People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

La Marque News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Marque
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••