Santa Fe police discover gruesome cas...

Santa Fe police discover gruesome case of animal cruelty during drug bust

There are 6 comments on the KHOU-TV Houston story from Dec 14, 2013, titled Santa Fe police discover gruesome case of animal cruelty during drug bust. In it, KHOU-TV Houston reports that:

According to the Santa Fe Police Department, 39-year-old Brian Anthony Cheek and his wife, 38-year-old Veronica Lynn Springer, were arrested Friday night on narcotics charges after officers found almost 9 grams of crystal methamphetamines, a scale and packaging materials for sales.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHOU-TV Houston.

great job SFPD

Texas City, TX

#3 Dec 15, 2013
Hearing stories like this makes me sleep better at night. I'm thankful these people are off the streets.
Jimmy

United States

#4 Dec 16, 2013
Are you kidding SFPD? This perp is the long time prior mayor's nephew. SFPD has protected him for years. Blow your smoke some where else!
not right

Toledo, OH

#5 Dec 16, 2013
If they abused animals then why did the police leave the dogs on the property? Something is not right. The man may have done things the woman didn't know about. You never know the whole story. The news only tells what the cops tell them to tell. It would be terrible for the woman to be labeled animal abuser and drug addict if she wasn't. What if the only thing she is guilty of is dating the wrong person? Many women have made mistakes by dating the wrong person and were charged just the same as the man. Waiting for court records to appear online before I judge anyone.
Willie

United States

#6 Dec 17, 2013
They're both scum bags that were protected by dope dealing wayne Kessler for too long.
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#7 Dec 17, 2013
I agree why did the police leave the dogs there? They are just the beginning
Juan

United States

#8 Dec 17, 2013
Is that the same wayne Kessler and Eric bruss that were fired at the Houston veterans affairs after they got busted trying to set up Bruss' commanding officer, one of the hardest working lieutenants that departments seen?

Keep up the fine work at your current police chief possition sir. We need good honest officers like yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Marque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joseph John Radler (Aug '14) Thu TruthToUrFamily 53
$1000 reward for lost schnauzer dog Jul 18 IHopeYouFindIt 4
Review: Heidi's Hair Salon (Mar '14) Jul 14 zoe 2
i love kickboxing League City Jul 14 Anonymous 3
Fire? Jul 13 trite 1
News Texas City cop charged with illegal dumping (Aug '09) Jul 13 WhoAreYouKidding 2
Captain Meadows is a hottie Jul 12 Curiousgirl 1

La Marque Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Marque Mortgages