Long overnight police chase ends in D...

Long overnight police chase ends in Dickinson

There are 5 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from Jun 25, 2009, titled Long overnight police chase ends in Dickinson. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

A 45-minute police chase through communities on the Galveston County mainland ended with officers using a Taser on a suspect and arresting him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

Melinda

Rockwall, TX

#1 Jun 25, 2009
This happened 1 block from my house I thought it never would end! Woke me up at 3:40 a.m.
Melinda

Rockwall, TX

#2 Jun 25, 2009
not sure why that says Dallas...It should say Dickinson!
Nancy Mancuso-Gelber

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2009
Melinda wrote:
not sure why that says Dallas...It should say Dickinson!
I'm So sorry. It was my youngest brother, and MY car! Why didn't he just pull over instead of going thru all of this?! This is something you see in movies! My poor little PT! And Bless your little heart for having to be involved in such an tragedy!! He was 150 miles south from where we live. I have been trying to gather more information about the chase, since the car is undrivable to back and have repaired here, and I have looked on u-tube to see if choppers were out that night, but apparently they weren't. Three busted windows, front windshield out, two flat tires, front and grill smashed, and other damages my husband mentioned, but by then I was numb.
DPGirl

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 2, 2009
Hope you had insurance and will not loan your car out again!
Nancy Mancuso-Gelber

United States

#5 Jul 2, 2009
As I said, it was my 'younger' brother, and the paper stated he is 40. I'm old, and I have plenty of insurance. It was my 74 year-old mother who suggested he use the car.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Marque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joseph John Radler (Aug '14) Aug 25 ggg 7
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Aug 24 Wes 69
Texas commercial fin fish license sale (Mar '12) Aug 21 tommiedh 2
Arthur Diamond (Jun '10) Aug 20 Jydrocks 8
Here you go League City, he's our City Manager Aug 20 Ashamed-Embarrassed 1
News Hit-And-Run driver injures 2 children, arrested (Jul '10) Aug 19 Someone there 255
News Cops Find Disgusting Cat Torture Dungeon In Texas (Dec '13) Aug 17 Dust Bunny 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Marque Mortgages