Sheri

Santa Fe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Tara cannot get a fair trial in Galveston County! And he only married her to make it more likely to be granted custody of their daughter...my niece told me her daddy sleeps in her bed, not Rebecca's...if you call THAT a marriage, lol. Not to mention all the negative abuse by her stepmother Rebecca Russell! My sister cannot talk about this BUT I SURE CAN! I AM SICK OF IT! IT IS HURTING MY NIECE EMOTIONALLY! AND SHE WANTS HER MOMMY! PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM! THANKS
Jimmy

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Lori Laird made 30+ youtube videos threatning judge Dupuy... Watch the video below. Very upsetting what has been done to that poor man.

I'de have bought a gun and wanted to move as well. Lori Laird is a nutjob to have following you around and stalking your every move...

Lori Laird is the female character in the video. The male is Greg Enos and the one Laird shoots with the Uzi is Judge Dupuy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Just me

Tomball, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

walter wrote:
Greg hughes and lori laird should be getting reafy for lengthy third degree witness tampering felony prison sentences.
Smile you're on candid camera greg!
Can't wait to see that happen, he is a scum bag, dirty low life attorney ! Throw him in the slammer for a long time !
Just me

Tomball, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Time to give George Parnham a call ! Let him know a few things .........
Just me

Tomball, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Billy wrote:
I heard Greg hughes was recorded coaching a witness to "take Dupuy out" is that true??
LOL ! Really ? Not Greg Hughes
Alex rodrigues

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Lori laird already is the circus star of the galveston county kangaroo court system.
Sandy

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Alex rodrigues wrote:
Lori laird already is the circus star of the galveston county kangaroo court system.
I would not doubt that Greg and Lori have a thing going on

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

La Marque News Video

•••
•••

La Marque Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

La Marque People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE