4 people killed in violent La Habra c...

4 people killed in violent La Habra car crash

There are 31 comments on the ABC7.com story from Apr 17, 2011, titled 4 people killed in violent La Habra car crash. In it, ABC7.com reports that:

Four people were killed in a violent car crash at the corner of Walnut Street and Las Lomas Drive in La Habra.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC7.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned in LH

United States

#1 Apr 17, 2011
Does anybody know any of the victims names?
Annie

Grass Valley, CA

#2 Apr 17, 2011
Paul romero
JuJulisssa

Fullerton, CA

#4 Apr 17, 2011
Concerned in LH wrote:
Does anybody know any of the victims names?
David & Delora Huizar
RAMONA COOK

Oak Harbor, WA

#5 Apr 17, 2011
Annie wrote:
Paul romero
YES PAUL ROMERO WAS MY LIL BROTHER, PLS KEEP HIS WIFE AND KIDS IN UR PRAYERS, ALONG WITH MY LIL SISTER ROCHELLE ROMERO THAT WAS ALSO IN THE TRUCK, ROCHELLE'S BOYFRIEND JIMMY PAST AWAY IN THE CRASH, PLS KEEP HER AND HER 4 KIDS IN UR PRAYERS PLS.
Lucy

Santa Barbara, CA

#7 Apr 17, 2011
Of course I will, my prayers are with you and your family. My condolences to your family...
Dee

Mount Morris, MI

#8 Apr 17, 2011
My prayers are with all the families my husband called me and said his coworker has passed away in car accident along with his wife my husband couldnt believe it very sad work nite he said....i cant imagine what all tha families are goin through and the kids... Will keep in my prayers very sorry stay strong and God bless...
Anonymous

Downey, CA

#9 Apr 18, 2011
Delora's last name was Bravo, not Huizar.
Anonymous

Downey, CA

#10 Apr 18, 2011
That's why the speed limit in residential areas is 25.
Ernie

Hilmar, CA

#11 Apr 18, 2011
Rest in peace Jimmy.
You have always been the homie
michelle

Newport Beach, CA

#12 Apr 18, 2011
My siblings & I grew up with Paul & Rochelle and they are cousins to my Dads side. I babysat them a few times when we were younger and we all grew up in church together. My heart is broken and we are all praying for Gods comfort to the families. Romero and Mendoza family and the other famalies...our deepest condolences to you all. May God be our rock and comfort at this very tough time.
Julio

Yucaipa, CA

#13 Apr 18, 2011
i don want no baggin on our peoples on this board about us having a good time n drinking a 6er or too and driving fast.

we do this all the tim here in the hood and it is r rite to do this. may b someone get ingured r something but this is the way be play god wanted these bros in hevin, and that is y he called them hom.

besides seatbeltz are for bitches real mens dont use them anyway

viva lA RAZA
julio
Anonymous

Downey, CA

#14 Apr 18, 2011
Julio wrote:
i don want no baggin on our peoples on this board about us having a good time n drinking a 6er or too and driving fast.
we do this all the tim here in the hood and it is r rite to do this. may b someone get ingured r something but this is the way be play god wanted these bros in hevin, and that is y he called them hom.
besides seatbeltz are for bitches real mens dont use them anyway
viva lA RAZA
julio
Yeah, sure. This is how all Mexicans feel.

Don't you have a KKK meeting go to, Loser.
pissed

Valley Village, CA

#15 Apr 18, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure. This is how all Mexicans feel.
Don't you have a KKK meeting go to, Loser.
go suck IT! and i think YOUR late for Your KKK meeting :p
Just a mom

Santa Monica, CA

#17 Apr 19, 2011
People please dont drink and drive and dont let your friends drink and drive.....One bad decision and now these families and children are left behind to mourn such a senseless and unnecessary accident. May these young people RIP and may this be an eye opener to every other 20 something out there that think something like this wont happen to them. My sympathies to the family and friends of these young people who made a very bad choice that cost them their lives.
Anonymous

Downey, CA

#18 Apr 19, 2011
Just a mom wrote:
People please dont drink and drive and dont let your friends drink and drive.....One bad decision and now these families and children are left behind to mourn such a senseless and unnecessary accident. May these young people RIP and may this be an eye opener to every other 20 something out there that think something like this wont happen to them. My sympathies to the family and friends of these young people who made a very bad choice that cost them their lives.
It's obvious none of them cared about their kids. Very sad.

It's dumb enough when young single, people do this. But parents?!
Julio

Yucaipa, CA

#19 Apr 19, 2011
i new there wud be h8tin peeps here. we go and drink a 6er and we drive fine... only onse in a while does this hapen to our peeps

its like 9/11 didnt hapenfor 200 years and when it happen you here people behavin all sad and shit when you had all dat time with no 911

this is like a mini 911. lots of our vatos do this all the time who is to say that this wuz not causedd by some oil on the road.

enjoy hevin homies
ally

United States

#20 Apr 20, 2011
Julio,
Please stop posting stupid shit. First of all you can't spell and need to go back to school because it's obvious your a drop out. Second if you can't spell you shouldn't be drinking... if you want to drink and drive go ahead dumb asses like you shouldn't even take up space in this earth.
Anonymous

Downey, CA

#21 Apr 20, 2011
ally wrote:
Julio,
Please stop posting stupid shit. First of all you can't spell and need to go back to school because it's obvious your a drop out. Second if you can't spell you shouldn't be drinking... if you want to drink and drive go ahead dumb asses like you shouldn't even take up space in this earth.
I can't believe you were gullible enough to think his posts were real. He's ATTEMPTING to make fun of Mexicans, you dork.

But yeah...his posts are lame.
Gbl- at la habra

Yorba Linda, CA

#22 Apr 20, 2011
First of all my condolence to all the familys. Sometimes is hard to judge but as a mom ,we all should first think about drinking and driving and about the concequences that will bring and that our lifes can change in a second not only for us but for our own children and parents . sometimes we take life as a joke and the and the worst we think that will never happen to us , well we are super wrong because it sure can . Lets start thinking more about the people we say we love and stop making bad choices in out lifes cause now we sure know is to short .
Just a mom

Santa Monica, CA

#23 Apr 20, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious none of them cared about their kids. Very sad.
It's dumb enough when young single, people do this. But parents?!
KEEP YOUR IGNORANT COMMENTS TO YOURSELF.....!!!!
Yes, they were young and had children, they were out enjoying a friends birthday, they made a very poor choice and those left behind will be left to mourn forever and these little kids have no parents now and their lives will be forever changed, this i am sure was NOT their parents intention AGAIN THEY MADE A POOR CHOICE, but thats what ALCOHOL does to people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Habra Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 min Who cares 34,444
News Father says softball team run unfairly (Apr '10) 13 hr Did U Fart 197
Bicycle Rider Shot Dead on Pioneer Blvd 13 hr youonlyhurtyourse... 6
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 18 hr Reality Cheque 9,863
News 3 Stabbed in KKK Rally in Anaheim (Feb '16) Fri Machete 12
News As fire closes in their homes, neighbors turn t... Thu tellinitlikeitis 2
News Mailman makes his last delivery after 30 years ... Aug '17 Anonymous 2

La Habra Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Habra Heights Mortgages