Man shot and killed in Norwalk

Jul 31, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Los Angeles Times

L.A. County sheriff's homicide detectives said they are investigating the shooting death of a Latino man in Norwalk.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of163
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
REDNECK

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
no I don't fantasize that it's me but I do feel pride on my people's achievements over your white redneck friends.... Talk about underachiever, not on ass kicking!!
I find it interesting and pathetic that a Mexican MMA fighter is the only person that generates pride for you. What other great accomplishments have the Mexican people achieved to better man-kind? The answer: NONE...
REDNECK

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah blah typical racist redneck white trash. Your words don't
Mean anything in the world
La Raza boy...As us White Boys say, you are the pot calling the kettle black...LOL!!!
REDNECK

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!!! No!! I have many that generate pride. I just use Cain's beating on lesnar as an example of what I want to do to you redneck white trash behind!
I'm sure the pills your mother took to prevent more white trash babies to come to this world was thanks to a Mexican invention!!
We haven't done much to the same degree as Americans im sure but we have emerge to be a force to dealt with for you white trash, just ask Brock lesnar! Hahaha talk all you want
About my race, it doesn't fade me anyless. I love being Mexican!!! And my kids that are Mexican Americans in teaching them to love their heritage moreso!! This is our homeland and will remain in the future!! Now go and enjoy our Mexican food and our athletes, while your wife fantasized on Oscar de la Hoya and your young girls sing along Mexican Selena Gomez. Go on boy!!! Mexican are here to stay because this is our homeland!!!! Our culture will prevail!!! Our genetic makeup will keep been dominant in the southwest because our large country is just south of the border!!! Your country will most likely self destruct on its own due to corruption and incompetent just look at the large number of corporation bankruptcies, corporate illegal tactics , bailouts etc etc. Stop complaining and do like many ofcyour white American friends and
Enjoy Mexican culture! Hey! Mexico could of been central America , and that's worse!!! Lol
As you know La Raza boy, as long as you illegally occupy my beloved country the "White Man" will rule you and exploit you to are advantage. Mexicans are less then second-class citizens in my country and we (Whites) are the overwhelming majority (83%) in this great country. Mexicans are basically "The White Mans" servant. We exploit you people for your ignorance's and the demarcate party uses Mexicans as political pawns. How dose it feel to be a servant to "The White Man" La Raza boy...LOL!!! Now go mow my lawn boy!!!
sofia

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Oh redneck. You truly gave me a good laugh. I myself am only just a teen, but I will probably show to be more mature than you. Yes, this country has freedom of speech, so thank you for your opinions. My grandparents are of Mexican decent making me Mexican as well. I will be attending UCLA this fall & my father is actually an aerospace engineer. Not all Mexicans are dumb & ignorant. I'm not a fan of gangs myself. Neither one of my family members is affiliated with gangs, honestly. & Mexico isn't the loveliest place on earth or the safest right now, but its not every Mexicans' fault. I'm pretty sure if they had the money & help from their government their country might not be half bad. I'm not here to call you out on your words, I'm here to show you that I'm actually going to be the bigger person & not verbally abuse you but rather show that some Mexicans can be successful & are actually just the same as any white person. Didn't your great grandparents say that we were all equal in this great nation, thank you for that. Instead of harassing others go out there and make someone out of yourself, if you hate us so much then go & do something about it don't fall under the white stereotype that supposedly all whites are lazy, prove them wrong. As you probably have noticed all you said didn't affect me one bit. If anything, it gave me a push to work harder to prove you wrong. And by the way, everyone in my family is legal & we've been living here for about 50 years now.
Mnbd13tks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Neighborhood gang... f*ck sidewalk
REDNECK

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

sofia wrote:
Oh redneck. You truly gave me a good laugh. I myself am only just a teen, but I will probably show to be more mature than you. Yes, this country has freedom of speech, so thank you for your opinions. My grandparents are of Mexican decent making me Mexican as well. I will be attending UCLA this fall & my father is actually an aerospace engineer. Not all Mexicans are dumb & ignorant. I'm not a fan of gangs myself. Neither one of my family members is affiliated with gangs, honestly. & Mexico isn't the loveliest place on earth or the safest right now, but its not every Mexicans' fault. I'm pretty sure if they had the money & help from their government their country might not be half bad. I'm not here to call you out on your words, I'm here to show you that I'm actually going to be the bigger person & not verbally abuse you but rather show that some Mexicans can be successful & are actually just the same as any white person. Didn't your great grandparents say that we were all equal in this great nation, thank you for that. Instead of harassing others go out there and make someone out of yourself, if you hate us so much then go & do something about it don't fall under the white stereotype that supposedly all whites are lazy, prove them wrong. As you probably have noticed all you said didn't affect me one bit. If anything, it gave me a push to work harder to prove you wrong. And by the way, everyone in my family is legal & we've been living here for about 50 years now.
So you allege that your family has been legally here in "The United States" for 50-years and that you were born and raised here and yet you still proclaim to be a Mexican. If this information is true, then why don't you consider yourself to be an "American" and not a Mexican? My assumption is that your true allegiance is, and always will be to Mexico. This is a very common problem with your people and is just one of the numerous issues I have with Mexicans. In addition, Mexicans refuse to assimilate into American culture and degrade and destroy any area they congregate into. And then you are perplexed why I have little or no respect for illegal Mexicans. Interesting...
sofia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Tell me something redneck, if your family moved here from Ireland 50 years ago I'm pretty sure they would still follow some Irish customs, not all but obviously some. I'm pretty sure you'd still be considered Irish as well. I don't understand what you mean by my true allegiance being to Mexico because if that were true I'd probably be living there and take my time learning more about the country,I guess you can say I'm more American then, but my heritage will always be Mexico. & plus I'm not sure if you've taken a history class but everyone in this country came from somewhere else. you're probably European. A TRUE American would be a native American who's ancestors lived here before the European conquered. And also, this piece of California once belonged to Mexico, so you're living on land that was actually Mexico's. I really loathe when people say all Mexicans are alike. Its like saying all white people are white trash. Its obviously not true because I'm close with many white people and they all are well off living in beautiful clean homes. I've also met Mexicans who celebrate and follow American traditions, some more than white people. & I think you'd be surprise by my extensive knowledge in US history. And by the way, there's also illegal Asians in this country as well as Canadians. Were you not aware? I believe its truly funny how you can criticize & degrade the Mexican race when you probably haven't even been around all types of Mexicans to know how they truly are. Your racism leaves you so narrow minded that you can't even open up to learn about the race. Open your eyes redneck, learn that we can't all be the same, we're all different and no one chose to be the race we are, we can't change that. Just because we are identified as Mexicans doesn't mean we don't have the same exact lifestyle as you. My family probably has a nicer home & makes more money than you & if anything I'm more American cultured than you, yet I'm still considered a Mexican because of my parents. I'm sorry, I don't like to offend people, but your mentality and views are so off, if you truly are American then why don't you see everyone as equal. Learn to accept others, because that attitude of yours is by far the worst. Someday you'll come to realize how your thoughts were off. I'll make sure of it.
Joe Cardenas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Red neck? Thats funny! Look a$$#ole its not that we are still loyal to Mexico its that we are proud of our roots just like you are proud of being white! Let me ask you some thing, have you served your country? Have you served in any wars?? I have! Not cuz Im a pon in this little lie that you like to believe but because Im a proud AMERICAN and also Im a proud MEXICAN and my loyalty lies with this great nation! Dont be a caword, aproach one of us Mexican/Americans and let us know how you really feel and see where that lands you! I know you wont do it cuz your a PUSSY thats why you choose to play it safe and talk your crap online.
PeaceSeeker

La Crescenta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Please people on this board, do not think this idiot, racist, redneck poster represents his race in general. I am a caucasian who Loves people of any race, culture, etc.. We judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

My prayers go out to the family!! I pray that God would comfort them during this difficult time.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

sofia wrote:
Very nicely Stated Sofia. You truely are mature and have presented a well versed comment here!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information i did graduate high-school and am currently attending college. Have u ever heard of something called abbreviating????? Im writing comments not an English paper u stupid racist prick. The only ignorant person in this blog is you. Instead of criticizing the Hispanic race you should go and criticise your own race. From what we see some of you are worst than the hispanic race.
This is the main reason REDNECK is under investigation and his topic forum How many illegal aliens can you fit in a house in Norwalk is removed everytime he reposts the topic page!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

PeaceSeeker wrote:
Please people on this board, do not think this idiot, racist, redneck poster represents his race in general. I am a caucasian who Loves people of any race, culture, etc.. We judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.
My prayers go out to the family!! I pray that God would comfort them during this difficult time.
The solution to this problem is to report abuse to TOPIX, this person is already under investigation! Free speech is one thing, but cyber bullying is another and is a crime! REDNECK is now on our radar!
Press

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

The problem that redneck has is that he's bitter that his life turned out the way it did. He harbors tons of hate and anger. He has no sense of the world around him and blames others for his downfall. Sounds like he's a lonely man with no place in society, lost and confused perhaps looking for answers.
Scared and desperate he ventures out into this crusade of hate not realizing the damage he does to himself. It's time that people begin to ignore his rants and realize that the man is harmless. I'm sure people will understand that this is a disturbed man without a cause.
REDNECK

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Southern_Justice wrote:
<quoted text>The solution to this problem is to report abuse to TOPIX, this person is already under investigation! Free speech is one thing, but cyber bullying is another and is a crime! REDNECK is now on our radar!
You are a true hypocrite. If any one is interested, go read the Southern_Justice posts on the "How the illegal Mexican Problem will solve itself" that he created. You will see what a true hypocrite that he really is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Press wrote:
The problem that redneck has is that he's bitter that his life turned out the way it did. He harbors tons of hate and anger. He has no sense of the world around him and blames others for his downfall. Sounds like he's a lonely man with no place in society, lost and confused perhaps looking for answers.
Scared and desperate he ventures out into this crusade of hate not realizing the damage he does to himself. It's time that people begin to ignore his rants and realize that the man is harmless. I'm sure people will understand that this is a disturbed man without a cause.
I welcome anyone to view my postings on Topix, REDNECK is angry at the fact that I single handedly shut him down for his self motivated racial profiling of people. Am I against illegal immigration..."YES", am I against legal immigration..."NO". I am all for legal immigration into America. There are millions of latino hispanic people who immigrated here lawfully and are being slapped in the face by these lawbreaking invaders. If one unlawfully sneaks into a Country, that person is technically an invader! REDNECK is disturbed that I exposed him for what he truly is. My investigation continues, and each day brings more and better enidence!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

PeaceSeeker wrote:
I am in agreement with you. REDNECK is an imposter, using multiple screen names to invoke hatred, provoke racial tension, instigate, and fabricate false incidences against Hispanics that never occurred in Norwalk. I have Succeeded in having his racial topic removed not once, but twice now. he is Enraged over this and is set on attacking me for the work that I do. Just another day in the office as they say in the work-place!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Just so you are all aware of this fact...REDNECK & Dee are the same person!

“Soy un hombre apuesto espanol”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

We should all just ignore redneck and not enable him or communicate with him. Perhaps strong pain medications are obstructing his way of thinking. Responses and comments here are continually off topic and have nothing to do with the main issue due to redneck invoking all of you! What’s the point here, if we are all caught in redneck’s manipulations to seek entertainment for himself, nothing will ever consist of on topic conversation between anyone! Just ignore him all together, he is seeking a thrill out of this forum by insigating us. He could be using the library computers at Rio Hondo Community College to instigate and propagate his propaganda!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

REDNECK wrote:
<quoted text>You are a true hypocrite. If any one is interested, go read the Southern_Justice posts on the "How the illegal Mexican Problem will solve itself" that he created. You will see what a true hypocrite that he really is.
REDNECK's last and final forum created by him...How many of you are illegal Or are your parents illegal – Topix forum created by REDNECK/Dee was successfully shut down by me today. You’re not doing so well with your threats towards me Redneck, I told you it would be shut down and it was! Do you believe me now?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

redneck wrote:
<quoted text>Wow...Considering the fact that you can not even wright properly, I would bet that you do not even have a G.E.D. to your name. You should learn the "Kings English" you ignorant Beaner.
At first I was going to say some real bad things I change my mind I had a brain tumor died and cross over and came back from the heart hate kills the soul I saw heaven and hell it is so so serious what god has plan for us just try one day without hate he loves everyone so much remember someday you could be humble I amgoing to really prey for you tonight I am not perfect I was bless and curse with this new gift of seeing people past and some future I hope if one day you like a batch of fried chicken and burritos and beer it's on us my husband is white so o can make hot dogs also and we love country blues and metal music that goes for everyone one big feast and guys no football (smile)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of163
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent La Habra Heights Discussions

Search the La Habra Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 1 hr pomkIk 1,235
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr Foes 15,666
La puente shows us the way. 4 hr Sunset 4
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr Lug Heads 7,300
Baldwin Park Royal Coaches criminal enterprise 10 hr Just Me 6
Elin Vanderlip dies at 90 at her Rancho Palos V... (Jul '09) 10 hr Just Saying 84
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 13 hr parent 4,284
•••
•••
•••
•••

La Habra Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

La Habra Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••