Suspect Sought In Wallet, iPod Theft ...

Suspect Sought In Wallet, iPod Theft At Norwalk Fast Food Restaurant

There are 13 comments on the CBS Local story from May 7, 2012, titled Suspect Sought In Wallet, iPod Theft At Norwalk Fast Food Restaurant. In it, CBS Local reports that:

NORWALK - Detectives asked for the public on Monday to help identify a theft suspect from a Norwalk fast food restaurant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Dee

Temecula, CA

#1 May 7, 2012
I know he was a mexican....That's all I got ...hope that helps....lol
CASPER

United States

#2 May 8, 2012
Dee wrote:
I know he was a mexican....That's all I got ...hope that helps....lol
Y u change ur comment wat happened 2 it was a filthy mexican?
Dee

Temecula, CA

#3 May 8, 2012
CASPER wrote:
<quoted text>
Y u change ur comment wat happened 2 it was a filthy mexican?
..........So let me ask you this question....try to think smart..."Who are the only people who can change their questions on this thread"???? Think about it awhile....get back to me......"i tell you though,....your dumb as shit!"
REDNECK

La Habra, CA

#4 May 8, 2012
Oh what a surprise...A crap-brown Mexican committing a crime in Norwalk. How is that even "NEWS" anymore? Wish I could round-up every single beaner and deport them.
Norwalk Resident

Bellflower, CA

#5 May 9, 2012
First why does everything need to be about "Race"? Are we not all part of the human race? There are good people and there are bad people! that pretty much sums it up. Why don't you all take a good look in the mirror and ask yourselves "what can I do to be a better person"!
A-AAA

United States

#6 May 9, 2012
Norwalk Resident wrote:
First why does everything need to be about "Race"? Are we not all part of the human race? There are good people and there are bad people! that pretty much sums it up. Why don't you all take a good look in the mirror and ask yourselves "what can I do to be a better person"!
Because those of us who try to improve ourselves, live right and be good citizens are overcome by others who don't give a f+ck about improving anything at all and it pisses us off. Look at this story for example. For those of us who grew up or lived in Norwalk, it used to be such a nice city. Yes, it did have it's shady areas but not as much as there is now. And it seems that all the crime and BS is being done by all these dumb f+ck Mexican a/holes. I know that Norwalk is probably 70% Hispanic now and not all of them are bad people but when you keep seeing the same stories on gang shootings, stabbings or robberies in what used to be a great place to live, it's being done by them.
CASPER

United States

#7 May 9, 2012
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>..........So let me ask you this question....try to think smart..."Who are the only people who can change their questions on this thread"???? Think about it awhile....get back to me......"i tell you though,....your dumb as shit!"
Just go eat ur watermelon and fried chic,u aint worth my time......
REDNECK

La Habra, CA

#8 May 9, 2012
A-AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Because those of us who try to improve ourselves, live right and be good citizens are overcome by others who don't give a f+ck about improving anything at all and it pisses us off. Look at this story for example. For those of us who grew up or lived in Norwalk, it used to be such a nice city. Yes, it did have it's shady areas but not as much as there is now. And it seems that all the crime and BS is being done by all these dumb f+ck Mexican a/holes. I know that Norwalk is probably 70% Hispanic now and not all of them are bad people but when you keep seeing the same stories on gang shootings, stabbings or robberies in what used to be a great place to live, it's being done by them.
I also grew-up in Norwalk as did many of my relatives and some go back to well over 70-years in this city. Let me be blunt, the reason for the decline of civility in Norwalk is exclusivity from the influx of "Mexicans". Just look at the census and crime-rate from the 1970's and compare it to today. Norwalk had a majority of white people (83%) and low crime-rate in the 1970's and was a decent city. Fact is, Norwalk will continue to decline into a city that resembles a city in a third-world country like Mexico. What a shame.
Dee

Temecula, CA

#10 May 9, 2012
CASPER wrote:
<quoted text>
Just go eat ur watermelon and fried chic,u aint worth my time......
..........YOU RACIST PIECE OF DOG CRAP...I SPEAK FACTS...YOU MUTTER OBAMA...
Walkero

Temecula, CA

#11 May 22, 2012
NORWALK GANG
Dee

Huntington Beach, CA

#12 May 22, 2012
Walkero wrote:
NORWALK GANG
..........Norwalk Gang what??? Filthy 3rd world punk
Get over yourself

La Mirada, CA

#13 May 24, 2012
Another pointless thread. Its always about Mexicans right? Why not write about the topic instead of your closed minded view of putridity.
Lmno

Los Angeles, CA

#14 May 28, 2012
Wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Habra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When a mojado gets deported who really is split... 13 hr Trumphastoobigamouth 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 14 hr Davis 6,670
News How to pick the perfect front door 19 hr mar 1
Review: Crystal Pacific Window and Door System (Aug '10) 23 hr Jessie 08 25
News 106 dogs, cats and rabbits have new homes Tue mar 1
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) Mon Tony 161
Lyneer Staffing Loaded With MILFS Mon Yuri Goga 1

La Habra Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance