2 Killed, 4 Injured in La Habra Crash

2 Killed, 4 Injured in La Habra Crash

There are 29 comments on the KABC-TV Glendale story from Apr 9, 2007, titled 2 Killed, 4 Injured in La Habra Crash. In it, KABC-TV Glendale reports that:

The crash, at North Harbor Boulevard and Stearns Avenue, was reported at 1:20 p.m., said Los Angeles County fire Capt. via KABC-TV Glendale

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KABC-TV Glendale.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Evelyn

AOL

#1 Apr 9, 2007
We were in the area at the time of the accident all I can say is God bless the families of all involved they are in gods hands now.......
neighbor

Pico Rivera, CA

#2 Apr 9, 2007
Does anyone know the names of the victims?
friends

Downey, CA

#3 Apr 9, 2007
My Husband and son were there when all this happened, They were on the side walk.I just want to say God Bless Those families of all 6 Angles
Mayra

Sunland, CA

#4 Apr 10, 2007
Rest in Peace Araceli Elizarraras 10/03/91-04/08/07 and Tony Chavez ?-04/08/07. We will miss u both so much. Rest in peace to the driver of the white truck as well. They leave us physically but will always remain in our hearts.
unknown

Sunland, CA

#5 Apr 10, 2007
rest in peace.......finally!!!!! you are finally set free to the next life
friends

Downey, CA

#6 Apr 10, 2007
The Guy in the white truck is Harry White 33yrs lived in La Habra. My Husband tried to get him out But was unable to. The kid under him, I'm not sure.We dont think he made it. God Bless Those families.
friends

Downey, CA

#7 Apr 10, 2007
This is to the family of the Tahoe, I'm your neighbor,We have lived here for 2yrs and saw your daughter everyday coming to and from school. Playing soccer in the park with her friends,to her dancing in the drive way for her party. We applased her for a great job. Even though we dont know each other I feel like I lost her too. God Bless and Take Care. We are all praying for the ones that are hurting. Agian God Bless
unknowing

Downey, CA

#8 Apr 10, 2007
For those that have hateness to say Keep it to your self. If you were there you feel like you have lost some one too. So we don't need to hear the B.S That you have to say.
La Habra CHICK

Pasadena, CA

#9 Apr 10, 2007
R.I.P. SORRY FOR YOUR LOST ......
Allen Yoakum

AOL

#10 Apr 10, 2007
friends wrote:
The Guy in the white truck is Harry White 33yrs lived in La Habra. My Husband tried to get him out But was unable to. The kid under him, I'm not sure.We dont think he made it. God Bless Those families.
I dont remember too many people around me at the time, but if Im not mistaking he was the one I brought the tool to cut away the seat belt. Your quick thinking and help came in Gods will. God bless your efferts and stronge will to help.
Allen Yoakum

AOL

#11 Apr 10, 2007
I am very sorry about my last post> I posted on the wrong posting. To all involved.....PLESAE FORGIVE ME: My prayers are with you just the same.
unknowing

Downey, CA

#12 Apr 10, 2007
friends wrote:
This is to the family of the Tahoe, I'm your neighbor,We have lived here for 2yrs and saw your daughter everyday coming to and from school. Playing soccer in the park with her friends,to her dancing in the drive way for her party. We applased her for a great job. Even though we dont know each other I feel like I lost her too. God Bless and Take Care. We are all praying for the ones that are hurting. Agian God Bless
I want to Say The Lord wants good poeple and he needed them Your in our prayers
Friends

Downey, CA

#13 Apr 10, 2007
To Harry We never met, But You have met My Husband When he was tring to get you out. I want to Bless you and Your Friend and I pray that you make it to Where you are going. And For the other family Bless you and my the lord give you stregth to carry on Everyone will be missed dearly.
aURORA

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Apr 10, 2007
REST IN PEACE ANTONIO CHAVEZ AND CHELY!!!! WE wILL mISS yOU BUT PRAY FOR YOU! IF ANYONE HAS THE TIME AND IS WILLING TO BE GENOROUS, PLEASE PRAY FOR THESE PEOPLE WHO HAD DONE NOTHING BUT HAVE PAST AWAY. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU![[THE SAD THING IS ANTONIO HAD NO FAMILY HERE AND HAD BARELY DONE JESUS' CRIST'S PART FOR THE TWELVE STATIONS OF THE CROSS]] eVERYONE READING THIS PLEASE PRAY FOR EVERYONE WHO PAST AWAY AND ARE CRITICALLY HURT.

AGAIN GOD BLESS YOU
alice

Whittier, CA

#15 Apr 10, 2007
we are sorry for all the family members that had to pass this horrible accident god bless all of the peolpe involved
charise slach blondiee

Santa Ana, CA

#16 Apr 11, 2007
MAY YOU REST IN PEACE! I GOT THE HONOR TO MEET HAIRBALL THE ONLY NAME I KNEW FOR HIM. HE HAD A GOOD PERSONALITY, HE ALWAYS HAD A GOOD DETAILED STORY TO TELL. MY CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS. HE WILL BE MISSED.
CHARISE
FULLERTON,CA
FrIEND LA hABRA

Bellflower, CA

#17 Apr 12, 2007
I DIDENT KNOW ARACELI I AM FRIENDS WITH HER BROTHER BETO...BUT I REMEMBER SEEING HER AT SONORA.. SHE SEEM LIKE NICE GURL SHE WOULD WALK TO SCHOOL THE SAME WAY I DID!!! SHE ALWAYS HAD A BIG SMILE ON HER FACE...HER SMILE RIGHT NOW MUST BE BE EVEN BIGER NOW THAT SHE IN A BETTER PLACE REST IN PEACE!!! GOD BLESS HER FAMILY!!
Troublez- LA HAbra

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Apr 15, 2007
you know i wasnt there and i didnt know her im not going to say i saw her oneday because i just never noticed and all i can say is i am verry sorry to the family of Araceli Elizarraras.. i cant even imagine going thru something like this belief me this story has touched many people and i feel like if i had lost somebody myself but hopefully things can get better and remember to" take granted for what you have today... because it could be gone tomorrow"R.I.P Yuoll BE missed by many....
Selene

Downey, CA

#19 Apr 15, 2007
well ... i knew araceli because of my sister and i really feel terrified and so does my sister espeacially... my sister and her were really good frends and once she found out she started to cry and could not believe this happend ... i just want to say is to rest in peace and for the family is to stay strong and i know that it is so hard right now and that we will remember her always ....
whittier local

Torrance, CA

#20 Apr 15, 2007
who,when,where,how. I did not know until the forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Habra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 53 min Lmsa 11,433
La Mirada Locs Smash LMP (Jul '15) 15 hr Sha 58
Woman arrested in Whittier Massage Parlor prost... (Jan '10) 20 hr Ou8124u 61
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 35,922
Filling the ex mayors chair 2018 Sat backbone 1
News Man robbed during Norwalk meetup with online se... Fri tellinitlikeitis 1
Tony Aiello receives coveted endorsement from d... (Feb '17) May 18 LMResident 5

La Habra Jobs

Personal Finance

La Habra Mortgages