jason

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

does anyone know about the shooting in la habra on imperial hwy across the street from the imperial middle school in the apartment complex's???happened around 5 pm today monday???
MARIO

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Live next door of the shooting about seven shots fired and still don't know what happened.

How did you hear about it in Oxnard?
MARIO

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Funny, It shows i'm in Oxnard also.
jason

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

shit??oxnard i have no idea how i got to oxnard lol i think theres a typo on this thing cuz im actually close to it also.i heard some guy robbed the sam's club store and ran over by the apartments and started shooting like crazy!!and i think the cops killed him but i dont know what website to go under and find the story??any ideas??
marcel

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

was INFRONT of imperial middle school?
guy or girl?

where was ACTUALLY located at what street..
I live Here

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

From what I gathered at the scene. A couple attempted a robbery at the sams club on beach blvd. An undercover cop attempted to stop them and they ran. The undercover cop in a pick up gave chase. They pulled into la habra woods apartments and parked their car in one of the car ports there. The cop was still on to them and pinned them in at the carport. The female suspect ran and the male suspect stayed in the car. A first set of shots were exchanged. Then the uniformed police all showed up. Another set of shots were exchanged and the male suspect was shot and killed behind the car. None of the residents seem to know the car that the suspects were in and the parking spot was someone else not the suspects. It is highly doubtful that the suspects live here.
jason

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

i knew it!!! i heard about 8 shots going back and forth man that guy is an idiot and the chick is also stupid...i heard her ass yelling but i thought she was just getting beat up by her man!! i thought she probably was cheating on her dude and he walked in on them and he just started shooting in the sky! guess not.
MARIO

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

I saw her get out of the car during the shots and the officer kept yelling at her to GET DOWN GET DOWN
i live here too

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

OCregister.com has an article. Type in "La Habra Apartment shooting" in the search
saw it all

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

I witnessed it all...:( It wasn't an undercover cop, it was a retired cop from Los Angeles and he was the only one with a gun he had to use it because the girl was ramming her car into his truck trying to get away. the retired cop had his mother/or wife in the passengers side so he had to stop the car some how so he had to shoot to make the girl stop. It's sad that the guy that was with the girl had to die over a purse.
wtf

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

marcel wrote:
was INFRONT of imperial middle school?
guy or girl?
where was ACTUALLY located at what street..
imperial and idaho, in front of the new target by the 76 gas station la habra woods apts i believe
Noah Hardy

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2009

man i go 2 tha school across the school and i saw it and the worst thing about it was i was on the feild on a date wit my girl
Noah Hardy

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2009

by the way im in la habra not norwalk
Unidentified

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Man robed SAMs club retired sheriff chased him to imperial middle school. Suspect took out a pelit gun and retired cop took out a real one. Shot him several times . Suspect ran to the apartments across the street. La habra pd then showed up and found him in the parking lots him. U know the rest...
Unidentified

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

And that's the true story

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the La Habra Forum right now

Search the La Habra Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 min PEE PEE PETE 26,649
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr Davis 4,798
Great way to find a new job in the area 3 hr lovinglife 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Anyways 200,323
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr Ocean 7,835
Prosecutors allege Chaffey High School music te... (Jul '09) 4 hr Class of 09 535
Two months after stabbing, victim calls police ... (Jun '10) 5 hr Gabe Perchinsky 63
•••
•••

La Habra News Video

•••
•••

La Habra Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

La Habra People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE