patrick colon SISD Child MOLESTOR

patrick colon SISD Child MOLESTOR

Posted in the La Grange Forum

guardian

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2008
What is going on in Schulenburg?
This is major news that effects all of our children.
child advocate

United States

#2 Jun 25, 2008
Does the school board and superintendent check the prior personal history of their employees before hiring?
Grandparent

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jun 26, 2008
Concerned- very concerned. What are the hiring practices at Schulenburg ISD? According to the Schulenburg Sticker Mr. Colon was on PAID administrative leavce. Could Mr. Colon have been suspended or fired due to "lack of affectiveness"? The community will need to know when and if any money is recouped from Mr. Colon.
Schulenburg resident

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jun 26, 2008
Is what I am hearing correct? Appears that a female school board member had been having a very "friendly" relationship with Mr. Colon - the convicted felon. Is this true? Does anyone know what is going on?
okay

Blanco, TX

#5 Mar 13, 2009
That was my understanding. She was apparently giving him the scoop through the whole investigation!
Schulenburg resident wrote:
Is what I am hearing correct? Appears that a female school board member had been having a very "friendly" relationship with Mr. Colon - the convicted felon. Is this true? Does anyone know what is going on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Grange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Addys 4 hr Hank 3
Texas United Title Company (Mar '06) Thu johnholtke 16
Addy (Mar '16) Wed Lizard king 3
Need Tar for your roof? ;) Sep 26 Curt 3
News Austin Goes From Weird to Peculiar for Keep Aus... Sep 24 Newt G s Next Wife 1
Austin Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 24 Scarlett 2
Kevin Medlock (Feb '13) Aug 30 Meme 2

La Grange Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Grange Mortgages