COPS LAW: braking too fast is "agains...

COPS LAW: braking too fast is "against the law"

Posted in the La Grange Forum

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2013
God made cops so firemen would have heroes.

liberty traded for security leads to slavery.

Milwaukee Police Chief's Freudian Slip: "I've Got Officers Out in the Streets Every Day Trying to *Commit* Violence"

Cop runs into motorcyclist, threaten to ticket him because braking too fast is "against the law"

Gun Owner Is Arrested After Having His Home Illegally Searched

20 Years In Jail For Selling a Gun to a Pot Smoker

Jury Finds Occupy Wall Street Protester Innocent After Video Contradicts Police Testimony

Texas cop fired for shooting 41 times at suspect, killing him

Our Laws Make those of Medieval England Seem Reasonable

40-year-old Orlando, Florida resident Anthony Brasfield was with his girlfriend in the parking lot of a motel when he released a handful of helium-filled, heart-shaped balloons into the air. A Florida Highway Patrol Trooper saw this and arrested Brasfield for violating the Florida Air and Water Pollution Control Act ľa third-degree felony punishable by a prison term of up to...(more)

"You're a F***ING Coward!" - Man Tells Off Cop Like You've Never Seen

As far as police confrontation videos go, this one is a ten... Actually, it's an eleven.

Antonio Buehler of the Peaceful Streets Project made headlines a year ago after he was harassed by police for photographing them violently arresting a woman. The cops arrested him and charged with with resisting arrest and "felony harassment on a public servant", a "crime" punishable by up to 10 years in prison, allegedly because he spit on an officer who was arresting him. A witness fortunately caught video of the event, and it showed the officer was the aggressor in the situation, additionally it didn't appear to show any spitting took place, a witness even came forward and said "at no point did he spit at the officer or make any sort of aggressive or inciting gesture towards [the officer]."

Apparently, Perjury Isn't a Crime When Police Commit It

Texas police seek to disarm legal gun owner, kill him when he allegedly resists

Police Kill OKC Man in Convenience Store Drug Deal

Cops May Be Liable for Felling Occupy Berkeley

"Narcissism"..Its Everywhere , COPS are xtremely good subjects !!!!

And MOSES Said,Go Plunder,Steal and ROB: Deuteronomy 6:10-12

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Grange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Car towing at UT-A&M game upsets Austin man (Dec '08) Wed Fart news 17
Hellos and R.I.P. Oct 5 Sunshine farts 2
Zombie bounty hunter in Lockhart Oct 5 Worlds farts 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 Strike farts 989
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 Wet farts 794
Review: Super Donut Oct 1 Morning farts 2
please help me find my sister (Mar '15) Mar '15 debbie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Grange Mortgages