bums make me sick
Ted Bell

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Hey im Ted Bell. Im originally from Beverly hills Ca. Im in the process of buying property in East Austin
and turning it into a parking lot. Im trying to convince an investor to help me bulldoze all of the Rosewood housing projects and turn it into a waterpark. Those people living their are a waste of space and humanity. Well enough about me. As i was speaking about Austin on how these bums are just walking around non chalant and their sight makez me want to puke on my custom made italian shoes. Can we authorize a city of austin homeless euthanisation patrol unit. I spoke with many police here about it but to no avail.
Ted Bell

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Writing this and thinking about those scum bums made me puke the food i ate at the oasis all in my aston martin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Grange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hippie hollow 13 hr Delberto 6
News Has Central Texas barbecue forgotten its Africa... Tue Scotty Steiner 9
Trump's outbursts prove he's unstable Tue YKCUTNEK 5
Hottttt chick at gas station Aug 16 Need her now 1
Recap of the Austin Summer Spike-Off! 2016 Pres... Aug 15 Yobored_G2 1
News Security experts: Remotes are hackable on many ... Aug 14 Go Blue Forever 3
Replica designer bags Aug 12 Johnson 1

La Grange Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Grange Mortgages