'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 378)

Showing posts 7,541 - 7,560 of144,648
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
theyRlemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>Well I hope your rich,because if the democrats does nothing about the sun setting of the Bush tax cuts come Jan.1st of next year you will have more taxes taken out of your pay check.
GOD intended for humans to share the wealth, take care of each other, nature, animals, the planet and if someone makes $250,000 a year they don't need a tax cut. Maybe they can just withdraw from their off shore accounts and supplement their income under the tax radar like most filthy rich republicans do. I am with President Obama, leave the tax cut for those who need it and maybe they can stay off welfare, food stamps, loss of their home. I know that is above your head with your worshipping the likes of that lunatic beck, drugaddict rush, and quitter palin. I know you can't help it but maybe we will start you a support group for you peebagging lemmings so misguided and abandoned after you serve your uselessness spamming crap for the grand old party.

And look at the auto industry now... record profits and jobs on the way. I'll let Obama take credit for that... sure! Just be patient... Bush/Cheney destroyed the country in 8 years so it's only simple math that it would take more than 2 to come back from the brink. Right? No LEFT? Left to pick up the pieces and try and put the country back together. Yeah, right you peebaggers want the country back to do more of the same. Not having it. We may be angry too, but we aren't STUPID. Two TEXANS ripping us was enough.

Rand Paul, in his craziest moment of the debate, says the Kentucky politician he admires most is Jim Bunning. Why? Because Bunning was willing to take to the floor and block Senate action on an unspecified spending bill. Of course, the bill that he failed to specify was one providing unemployment benefits to workers in Kentucky. So Rand Paul is basically saying the thing he admires most in Kentucky political history is when Jim Bunning stood up to deny unemployed Kentuckians any assistance during the recession. And with that heartless thought from Rand Paul, the debate concludes.
rand and bunning wouldn't have a problem throwing good people who fell on hard times, losing their jobs, due to your repukes partnering up with foreign big corps. RepubliCorp?

Rand Paul said, "We hope the people of Texas will try to get us a new U.S. Senator in Kentucky." ...

Rand Paul for Senate? Are you kidding?

Vote Jack Conway for U.S. Senate in 2010
gop shy

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

of course he came for all who believe in him..i'm just saying and if i am steppin on your toes so sorry- that alto he came for all he gave us a command to --take care of my sheep and even said you will be asked about that very thing... is it wise to say he wants his sheep to have health care and little kids to have insurance that were born sick. old people someting to live on.. if you can tell him that you just hated liberals so much you couldn't do it ...oh my Jesus was one of the first real liberals.

just think about how you will tell him you couldn't spare any of your money or get some balls and make the rich do it . i mean i don't care how you try justify it Jesus is about love and helping peole not pointing fingers and judging

Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, we got "Useful Idiot" preachers... Jesus came for everyone... Not just the poor! Everyone is welcome in God's house.id .. Only "Useful Idiots" are welcome in the White House...
That's exactly why Obama is the black version of Jimmy Carter...
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Vote 4 Rand Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical BS and Lies from the "lemming". He's obviously a spammer from the corrupt conway campaign. That liberal crap he keeps spewing is convincing more people to vote for Rand Paul than he can imagine. HAAAA! Keep it up lemming, you're helping our cause greatly with your stupidity!
lol The lemming is going to plunge over the edge after the election. CONway wont pay him because he did such a piss poor job spamming on here for him and CONway will lose by a huge margin which will hurt lemmings so bad because I have a feeling the old goat doesn't like to be wrong. He is so "in your face wrong" this time I worry about him. He played a big part in helping get Rand Paul elected (even if he didn't mean to help lol) so he must not be that bad of a guy.
theyRlemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

noudidnt wrote:
<quoted text>SOCIAL SECURITY is a scam the goverment takes moneys from the people to distribute to another group of people. andto use it for thear own gains.and pay for pet projects.social security is BROKE an must be abolished eventhough i will lose all i have in it
noudidntgetit...why don't you give it up. You have nothing here but your fauxnoise spins of bullshit. Tell that to all the senior citizens that worked all their life to receive it or those grandparents you may have had in your lifetime. You are such an ignorant, clueless LEMMING.
SS:
Almost all working Americans pay into Social Security, and it's the largest source of income for U.S. citizens age 65 and older. Yet this huge entitlement has many facets, some of which are not widely known.

Between the collection of the first Social Security taxes in 1937 and 2007, the retirement system took in $13 trillion and made payments of $10.6 trillion.
The original Social Security program paid benefits only to retired workers. Later, disability benefits and payments to a beneficiary's spouse and children were added to the program.

New recipients will be required to collect payments by direct deposit into a bank account or a government Direct Express Debit MasterCard beginning March 1, 2011. Existing beneficiaries must switch to electronic payments by March 1, 2013. Paperless payments are expected to save $300 million over five years, according to Treasury Department estimates.

The Social Security trust fund is currently projected to be sufficient to provide payments through 2037. Unless changes are made to the program, after that year, resources will be sufficient to pay out only about 78% of scheduled benefits.
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Retireme... : What%20do%20you%20think%3F

texasrand says "Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme".

Rand Paul, the Republican Senate candidate in Kentucky and a Tea Party favorite, dubbed Medicare "socialized medicine." while Paul now argues that Medicare payments for doctors should not be cut.

theyRlemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

jondee wrote:
<quoted text>again sir, where were you when the seiu (was beating an innocent black man) on live video, at a rally, because he was a conservative, not voting for obama?? and the black panthers abstructing voters in pa, and obama and his thugs REFUSE TO INVESTIGATE!!!! hypacritical is usual!!!
jondeelayswitch'scousin: Wasn't there and neither were you. Your point in reference to my comments is ?????????? Always changing the subject and never giving any facts. Or was that your comeback for grandrand's aquabuddha thugs stomping on a 90lb female activist. Get real. Maybe there wasn't enough to investigate. You know all about it. Enlighten us. You should step away from the fauxbox, tea, tea leaves, the pipe or whatever you cavedwellers are on. You are a useless, brainwashed LEMMING.

Feel free to stay on the subject and show me your texasgrandrand and what he has DONE for KENTUCKY and what he will DO for KENTUCKY. Can't do it, can you, just like your spamming cousins. Get a life.

From NBC's Chuck Todd, Mark Murray, Domenico Montanaro, and Ali Weinberg
One week out: How do we know we're one week out from Election Day? Because everyone is going crazy right now. Before last night's final Jack Conway-vs.-Rand Paul debate, a Paul supporter stomped on a MoveOn activist.
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/10/...

Valle told WDRB that she was there to present Paul with an award from RepubliCorp. The MoveOn.org -created group focuses on what it calls the merger between corporate America and the Republican Party. Its slogan: "Buying Democracy, One Race at a Time."

This is the kind of hate you want running this country, right???

Rand Paul and his aquabuddha thugs and peebaggers for Senate? Are you kidding?

what

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

gop shy wrote:
of course he came for all who believe in him..i'm just saying and if i am steppin on your toes so sorry- that alto he came for all he gave us a command to --take care of my sheep and even said you will be asked about that very thing... is it wise to say he wants his sheep to have health care and little kids to have insurance that were born sick. old people someting to live on.. if you can tell him that you just hated liberals so much you couldn't do it ...oh my Jesus was one of the first real liberals.
just think about how you will tell him you couldn't spare any of your money or get some balls and make the rich do it . i mean i don't care how you try justify it Jesus is about love and helping peole not pointing fingers and judging
<quoted text>
The bible also says not to add to or take away from his words and you are adding your opinion in there and that's not such a good thing, is it? Associating Jesus with a political liberal organization as being the first of what has become and is a corrupt dictatorship probably wont sit too well with him either. Be careful.

Lying isn't one of his favorite things either. You may not be intentionally lying but a lie is a lie when you could educate yourself and turn that lie into the truth but choose not to do so.

Republicans and democrats alike have never prohibited children from having insurance. That's a lie and you know that's a lie. Obama's health care bill says that no one can be turned down but at what price to the sick? They can be charged 50% higher premiums than others. Is that what you call providing insurance to sick children? Sure they can't be turned down but if they can't afford those 50% higher rates then it really doesn't matter that Obama helped them get insurance, does it? It looks good on paper for the history books but the child remains uninsured because the premiums are too high.

That's what we get for electing our first true far left liberal majority and allowing them to sign a health insurance contract for every man, woman and child in the US without reading that contract. Of course they will tell you it is great but even they never bothered to read that contract that became law much less read the fine print.

That do-good bill was voted into law with lies, by omitting money numbers required by law to be submitted,by bribery, by stealing,by shady behind closed door deals and much deceit, with bullying tactics and that law takes 500 billion dollars from senior citizens. Do you think Jesus in all his glory would have been a part of that? The democrats did that. No republicans were included in any of that. It was all the liberals you speak of and try to connect Jesus with. Shame on you.
entire USA

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

theyRlemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
jondeelayswitch'scousin: Wasn't there and neither were you. Your point in reference to my comments is ?????????? Always changing the subject and never giving any facts. Or was that your comeback for grandrand's aquabuddha thugs stomping on a 90lb female activist. Get real. Maybe there wasn't enough to investigate. You know all about it. Enlighten us. You should step away from the fauxbox, tea, tea leaves, the pipe or whatever you cavedwellers are on. You are a useless, brainwashed LEMMING.
Feel free to stay on the subject and show me your texasgrandrand and what he has DONE for KENTUCKY and what he will DO for KENTUCKY. Can't do it, can you, just like your spamming cousins. Get a life.
From NBC's Chuck Todd, Mark Murray, Domenico Montanaro, and Ali Weinberg
One week out: How do we know we're one week out from Election Day? Because everyone is going crazy right now. Before last night's final Jack Conway-vs.-Rand Paul debate, a Paul supporter stomped on a MoveOn activist.
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/10/...
Valle told WDRB that she was there to present Paul with an award from RepubliCorp. The MoveOn.org -created group focuses on what it calls the merger between corporate America and the Republican Party. Its slogan: "Buying Democracy, One Race at a Time."
This is the kind of hate you want running this country, right???
Rand Paul and his aquabuddha thugs and peebaggers for Senate? Are you kidding?
Why don't you save us all some time and space on here and just admit you can't answer his question and move on. It's no big deal. You can't ever answer any questions. All you do is rant and rave and say stupid shit so people will forget that you were even asked a question in the first place. We were so over you a long time ago when your craziness started showing in your posts early on.

I'd like to see intelligent posts that talk about the issues but every time I get on her the whole page is filled up with your stupid crap. Run over to the bowling alley on the post and let the rest of us enjoy some intelligent conversation.
theyRlemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>4 More days and you Obamacrat azzhole's will be gone.
US Senator Rand Paul (R) Kentucky, it does have a nice ring to it.
Notlmaoforlong: you keep dreaming and stirring those tea leaves but you are in for a big disappointment. Kentuckians won't be fooled and hey we Democrats outnumber the Republicans in this state so don't start throwing your confetti and picking up your randspamming checks just yet. Here is some interesting facts about the republican gains this election which KENTUCKY will not be among them. We are angry but we are not stupid, or clueless LEMMINGS like you and your cousins. Here try to learn something.

Health Care
Ever since Obama’s health-insurance law passed Congress in March, Republicans have been swearing that they’ll “repeal and replace” it with their own legislation after the midterms. They won’t. Even if the GOP regains control of the House and the Senate, it’s unlikely the party will hold enough seats to override Obama’s veto.
Instead of obsessing over repeal, Republicans will focus on gumming up the works. The House Appropriations Committee, which greenlights all federal spending, could withhold money from the IRS and the Department of Health and Human Services. That would undercut the government’s ability to implement the least popular part of the law: the individual mandate. The GOP could also slash health-care funding by attaching a stealth sidecar amendment to an otherwise agreeable bill, like defense appropriations, that Obama could feel pressured to sign.
What You Missed: Midterm Elections in 7 Minutes 10/21/10: Haven't been paying attention this election season? Here's everything you need to know in brief
Still, a White House official assures NEWSWEEK that the president won’t approve legislation that undermines his signature policy achievement. In the end, Republicans may simply have to settle for the political satisfaction of calling a futile vote on repeal and forcing Democrats to spend a few (more) days defending the controversial package to a skeptical public. As one senior GOP staffer acknowledges,“Most of our efforts will be symbolic.”
http://www.newsweek.com/2010/10/25/what-a-gop...

VOTE DEMOCRAT and move the country FORWARD, not BACKWARDS.

theyRlemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

NOTLMAOFORLONG continued.

Climate/energy
When Democrats failed this year to pass legislation limiting greenhouse gases, Republicans claimed victory. But the Dems still have the upper hand. Unless a bill passes soon, Obama’s Environmental Protection Agency will start phasing in stricter regulations on power plants, the country’s top polluters.
In response, Republicans plan to go on offense—even if only for show. First, say two senior members who did not want to be named discussing strategy, they’ll call a vote to strip authority from the EPA, a measure sure to provoke a presidential veto. Rep. Joe Barton, the current ranking member on the energy committee, has also promised to regularly subpoena EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson and force her to defend the agency’s plans. The goal: to paint Democrats as antibusiness.“That will really help us going into 2012,” says one Republican staffer, who did not want to run afoul of GOP leadership by speaking on the record.
Compromise isn’t off the table. While still skeptical of climate change, Republicans have been warming to the idea of energy independence in recent years. Several senior members, including Sen. Lamar Alexander, may continue to call for an expansion of nuclear power, and Democrats, lacking the votes to act alone on anything stronger, will be inclined to play along. Would-be House Speaker John Boehner may also put together a package that couples subsidies for solar and wind development and funding for electric cars with new drilling in Alaska and the gulf. Several energy analysts say they expect Democrats to push back with demands for new regulations on oil companies—then ultimately strike a deal.
Education
Obama has largely embraced what used to be called the Republican reform agenda (accountability, higher standards, choice) and the GOP has largely (if quietly) applauded his efforts
Debt and Deficits
From its leaders in Washington to its Tea Party base, the GOP tends to talk a big game on federal spending. But the party’s math rarely adds up. Activists who accuse Obama of overspending on health care also rail against Medicare reductions; congressmen who call themselves fiscal conservatives suggest only the most marginal of cuts. Enacting the party’s “Pledge to America”—repeal health-care reform, fully extend the Bush tax cuts, and limit nondefense discretionary spending—would add more than $700 billion to the debt, according to estimates from the Congressional Budget Office.
Reform
Much of the GOP’s “pledge to America” focuses on congressional reform—and with good reason. It’s perhaps the only policy area where a Republican House will largely be able to do what it pleases.
Immigration (nothing more than the CONTRACT ON AMERICA renamed, we don't forget how that one worked either LEMMINGS)
On the 2008 campaign trail, Obama made a “guarantee” to voters that Democrats would introduce a comprehensive immigration-reform bill “in the first year” of his administration. They didn’t—and it’s unlikely that Republicans will be eager to pick up the slack in 2011 or 2012. Even a former supporter like John McCain would have difficulty pursuing a compromise after tacking right in this year’s primaries to fend off a Tea Party challenge.
http://www.newsweek.com/2010/10/25/what-a-gop...

Vote DEMOCRAT ..go forward, not backward.

patriot123

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again dodging the question.What do you and your party have to run on? A big fat 0 .So like a good litle liberal you resort to personal attacks and finger pointing.When will your beloved Obama stand up to the plate and lead this country. He is now calling the republicans and the tea-party the enemies. What hei stump spak do you remember this/ " This is not a white America This is not a Black America This is not a Hispanic America but it is The United States of America" and now 18 months later he is calling over half the country the enemy....What's uo with that?
Well how many questions have you dodged Dee that I have ask you? Let me remind you "all of them".
Democrats party is working to fix you're partys screw ups.
You're party screwed this country up Dee but you and you're minons want to put the very ones that screwed this country back in power. They must not have screwed this country and you conservatives good enough. Because you idiot's want more of it.
theyRlemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

not excited before wrote:
I was previously not very excited by either candidate, but the spewing from TheyRLemmings has convinced me that I will vote at least to cancel out his vote. Wonder how many others he might have convinced?
Even though he may believe otherwise, I can't see that he is doing his candidate or party any favors.
shows your mentality. Are you a cousing LEMMING too. You are all nothing but brainwashed, idiots spewing crap and can't take actual facts. I don't care who you vote for in your state.

Rand Paul said, "We hope the people of Texas will try to get us a new U.S. Senator in Kentucky." ...

VOTE JACK CONWAY FOR SENATE, THE KENTUCKIAN, NOT THE TEXAN

VOTE DEMOCRAT FOR YOUR FAMILY, NOT TEXAS, PA, NY, CHINA, INDIA, DUBAI, BAHRAIN, AND RUSSIA

PROUD KENTUCKIAN, PROUD AMERICAN
Mayhem

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Maybe we all just flip a coin if we had one !
theyRlemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll put some lemming flavor on my ass so you can kiss it.
I will leave that for your cavedwellingrandspamming cousins if you can get the hogshit off and point to a spot they can take turns since it looks like you are a big backward hogslaying bubba crick.

They will love it being the LEMMINGS that you and all of them are.

Lemming is a frequently used metaphor in reference to people who go along unquestioningly with popular opinion, with potentially dangerous or fatal consequences and nothing or noone can stop the lemmings from mindlessly marching over cliffs or into traps. Have a nice fall bubbacrick.

Someone needs to start a Pee Party/LEMMING support group! You idiots will need it. hahahahaha

informed

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

u guys read trickle down economics
theyRlemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You and your Republicans cannot change a damn thing. Dem. Senators can block and obstruct anything in the Senate.
If anything comes through the Pres. will just Veto it. lmao
Very true, these clueless peebaggers can't comprehend that or anything that isn't fauxnoise gospel. And the PRESIDENT will. Keep on the foward path, not backwards. Vote DEMOCRAT.

PROUD KENTUCKIAN, PROUD AMERICAN
memr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Tesr
theyRlemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
But only democrat presidents can be impeached yet be allowed to stay on as president until the end of their term Slick Willie sticking cigars up young womens hoo-hoo's is living proof of that! lol
Why don't you cavedwelling idiots stick to the subject. This isn't about the PRESIDENT. He was already elected by the MAJORITY of AMERICANS. You are a disgusting, foul, vile, piece of trash from the caves. Go back where you came from. You are so transparent with your "let's make it about OBAMACARE, PRESIDENT OBAMA, PRESIDENT CLINTON, Pelosi anything except the SENATE race in KENTUCKY. Guess what idiots, the Dems outnumber the Repukes and your loud, angry minority teabagging tantrums and will be awakened by the silent MAJORITY of the sane voters. You are dreaming or reading the wrong leaves.

WHEN CLINTON LIED NOBODY DIED!!!!

Bush Illegitimate War =$739 billion+ 36,231 dead & wounded
Bush Mismanaged Legitimate War =$360 billion + 7,228 dead & wounded
Bush Bailouts for Banks & Auto =$356.2 billion

Obama ending Iraq war, focusing on Afghanistan/Pakistan, stopping world financial meltdown = PRICELESS

“People are hurtin’, confused and mad,” said Clinton of the country’s mood. He says that makes a “vulnerable” electorate, which the Republicans are trying to use to their advantage.“Don’t buy it; don’t let them play you,” Clinton told the crowd gathered on the UK campus.

Clinton, named the nation’s most popular political figure in one recent poll.

"In a political campaign, the easiest thing for the other side to do is not to put forward any specifics, not to put forward any plans, but just try to ride that anger and fear all the way to Election Day. And that's what's happening right now," Obama said earlier this week.

These statement describe your lunaticbeck/quitterpalin teaparty joke.

The first thing cults do is teach it's followers to be distrustful of the rest of society and that only people who think like them know the truth.= teabaggerlemmings

Rove: Palin lacks 'gravitas' for 2012 run
Ex-senior Bush aide says upcoming Alaska reality TV show will hurt her chances for any presidential run. Like she did anyway. She's a Joke.

Vote DEMOCRATS
DEMOCRATS = PEOPLE
REPUBLICONS = REPUBLICONS,$$$$$, Big Corporation,$$$$$, Foreign interest.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You can't change a damn thing.
The President will just Veto it. lmao
Let him veto it.And if the bills are good for all Americans and he veto it then will will vote his ass out of office too,
Harbinger

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/10/fake-flier...

Got to love the Tea Party movement.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

***** Rand Paul***** Wins Kentucky

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,541 - 7,560 of144,648
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent La Grange Discussions

Search the La Grange Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Hillbilly 26,165
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr joe 16,112
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Phaque 81,543
Andrew Nobles (Jul '08) 4 hr Katie 3
judge Tim feeley (Dec '11) Wed concerned 80
Judge Feeley (Nov '13) Tue Feeley is a joke 12
any body know Jessica Palmer and Samantha Head???? (Jan '11) Jul 7 Interesting 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

La Grange Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

La Grange People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••