Nail place

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Anyone been here for acrylic nails yet? Are they eXpensive? Do they do a good job?
Truth

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

I had a pedicure there a couple of wks ago and I can say I love it!! Good job ladies and the place looks like great...keep up the good work!!
Sunny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

Every hair salon and nail place is the best place for gossiping. Everyone does it not just Cindy
JayB

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Looks like somebody is jealous. Cindy Bostic is a sweetheart and does a great job cutting hair. Her coworkers are nice too. So why dont you stop running your mouth about people that you know nothing about. They are beautiful successful women and you need to grow the hell up.
acrylics

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Seen a sign at Star Nails that they're under new management, anybody been in there to see if they're really any good? Most times anymore I try a new place and ONE in there is good and I lucked out getting that one person. Go again, and ask for them but they're too busy "we have so n so to do them for you, they're as good as me" . Um, no. They SUCK. Time and time again this happens, and you only find that out after you wasted your money paying for the work figuring you can trust em cuz the girl that did them the first time was really good, so you figure maybe all of em in there are good at it to. Done with that!

Sign says 20% off all services, I guess for ppl to come in and try out the new staff, but I don't have money to waste finding out only ONE in there is really worth anything, and pay to find out if you're lucky that day... F THAT.

Anybody been in there and KNOW what's up, who's good and who's not? Names plz. Thnx.
acrylics

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

I hear ya 3 amigos. Don't know the girl or her shop, but I'm with you when it comes to what I'm paying for: Awesome work done, and zero mouth runnin' gossip. I don't care how stellar anyone's work is, if it has to come with gossip bs then that work just went from stellar to garbage.

That's why I end up most always liking the Asian places, when their work is awesome AND they pretty much don't run their mouth (except maybe to each other and you can't understand the language anyway. lol so whatever.) I find one of those and I guarantee you I pay damn good in tips, where I don't care how good a 'white girl' does nails, if she's like this girl you all are talking about, forget it. She obviously makes enough money to not need any more of mine or anyone that asks me for leads as to where to go to get great work done, and zero bs while getting it done.

Glad she can afford that.:)
Idk but

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

I seriously wouldn't even consider getting nails or hair done here, for a few reasons but yeah... what's being said on this thread is a valid reason amongst others. I just have never felt confident that anyone here would do a decent job of it, to begin with.

As to this place you're talking about ... seems like if those customers she has keep going back to her then they're the same type of person she is, and like to pay to hear malicious gossip she has to blab on about. But, you're right, if she were professional she'd make a ton more. Then again, maybe not, as this town seems to be nothing BUT her type of nasty gossip when it comes to every day living/culture here, so maybe her profits depend on her being nasty with gossip more then her ability to do acrylics decently....?

Dunno. Depends on demographics.. but me? No way. She definitely will never see a dime of my money or the money of those that are like me and expect quality work AND professionalism. So, that's HER/THEIR problem.

Tons of great work being done without the garbage mouth running, outside of CC, and nothing but a few minutes away. Matter of fact, when you work and do most of your shopping out of county like a lot of us do it's WAY easy to forget there even is anyone here that does nails. Or, anything else decently, really. Oh well. lol
omg make sense

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

fresh out of school from anywhere around here?? unless they got natural talent and went to school maybe in k'ville, no way in hell would I give 2 cents for half azz work (anywhere) and i'd be quick and clear about it on the spot the first nail that made it obvious they don't know what the hell they're doing. same with my hair. are you kidding me?? go elsewhere you know will be worth the money and minus the bs, geez! why are you all worried about whatever then hell the fool is doing/saying and how long her business will last? it's ...... strange.
Jacksboro

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

I've been going to Cindy for yrs and I love her!! I wouldnt go to anyone else!!
reality

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

I don't give a damn what they talk about or anything else. I don't go there to hang out or gossip I go there to get my hair done and I have for years. She has never talked bad about people to me.She does a wonderful job, very professional and not over priced. You can say what an aweful person she is all you want but she does her job well and she is definately not a bad person. She's a good christian lady who takes care of her family and if you really knew her knew her then youde know that. She will always be successful in her business because she does a great job at what she does. No amount of topix gossip and lies will shut her down I can promise you that.
lol obvious

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

reality wrote:
I don't give a damn what they talk about or anything else. I don't go there to hang out or gossip I go there to get my hair done and I have for years. She has never talked bad about people to me.She does a wonderful job, very professional and not over priced. You can say what an aweful person she is all you want but she does her job well and she is definately not a bad person. She's a good christian lady who takes care of her family and if you really knew her knew her then youde know that. She will always be successful in her business because she does a great job at what she does. No amount of topix gossip and lies will shut her down I can promise you that.
Yeah, sure, okay CINDY. Good Grief. LOL
reality

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

This isn't either of the Cindys or Amy. Just a dedicated customer who thinks you people are bad mouthing the wrong person. You don't know what your talking about. Thats a fact. Rumors start out of jealousy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the La Follette Forum right now

Search the La Follette Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min WTSenior 124,330
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 54 min NTMD8OR 58,286
Trish Jones 1 hr sweetness 1
Nancy Green home wrecker? 2 hr silly 7
Pastor hamblin's church 3 hr just me 2 5
Has anyone ever used White's Goodyear before? I... 5 hr Valerie 6
Mayor of Campbell county 5 hr VOTER 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

La Follette Jobs

•••
•••