buying loads of soft drinks on foodst...

buying loads of soft drinks on foodstamps

Posted in the La Follette Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hillbilly

La Follette, TN

#1 Nov 26, 2012
do you ever notice people buying 15 or 20 cases of soft drinks and you know they are not drinking it all.
Yea

La Follette, TN

#2 Nov 26, 2012
I saw a woman in Food Lion the other day and her buggy was loaded to the gills with soda,nothing but soda and she paid with a food stamp card.She was real short and fat,sort of wobbled as she walked.Her belly hung to her knees.
well then

La Follette, TN

#3 Nov 26, 2012
who knows... maybe there was a killer sale so stocked up for holidays and for after?? why didn't you ask her what all the soda was about cowardly ass? your life sucks so bad you have nothing better to do then sweat and lose sleep about it? damn. lol
stacy

La Follette, TN

#4 Nov 27, 2012
people sell there stamps and there children do without and I know you are not gonna loose no sleep over it and it really annoys me.
Yea

La Follette, TN

#5 Nov 27, 2012
well then wrote:
who knows... maybe there was a killer sale so stocked up for holidays and for after?? why didn't you ask her what all the soda was about cowardly ass? your life sucks so bad you have nothing better to do then sweat and lose sleep about it? damn. lol
WOW,now that's intelligent.Anyone can tell you're educated,I bet you made it all the way to the 6th grade.
surelyujest

La Follette, TN

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Yea wrote:
I saw a woman in Food Lion the other day and her buggy was loaded to the gills with soda,nothing but soda and she paid with a food stamp card.She was real short and fat,sort of wobbled as she walked.Her belly hung to her knees.
What were you more jealous of? The soda or the EBT card?
jcaagrp

Herndon, VA

#7 Nov 27, 2012
i can think of one parson CHRISTY COMER takes her kids stamps every month and sales them to buy pills peace of shit
Yea

La Follette, TN

#8 Nov 27, 2012
Jealous,of what? A huge fat person,get real.Have my own food stamp card that I buy food with not junk.You're probably the poster child for the morbidly obese.Need to put the pop down and drink some water.
big dic in ur mama

United States

#9 Nov 27, 2012
who gives a chit , i,ll buy as any pops as i want two...
curious

La Follette, TN

#10 Nov 27, 2012
where can i unload 25 cases of mt dew and pepsi, I heard the tobacco store buys alot of soft drinks at cheap prices any truth to that.
crazy

Knoxville, TN

#11 Nov 27, 2012
hey curious nice try
Rncrdms

United States

#12 Dec 2, 2012
There r stores in town who purchase 12 packs of soft drinks for resale for a dollar each from EBT card holders. It gives the EBT person a new free source of cash, but at a lousy exchange rate. These transactions are being monitored by the state and these participants will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Sad to say, the children of these families have to rely on food banks in town to replace the food the parents chose NOT to provide for their families.
yep

United States

#13 Dec 2, 2012
Hillbilly wrote:
do you ever notice people buying 15 or 20 cases of soft drinks and you know they are not drinking it all.
there's a guy that runs a tobacco who buys them I was in there one day n seen it,,
Me me me

Nebo, NC

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Tim Mefford
Who cares

New Tazewell, TN

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Who cares what they buy.. What's the difference in a person with a ebt buying soda than a person who doesn't have a ebt and buying soda.
huh

Knoxville, TN

#16 Dec 14, 2012
Are you serious?
Tell me

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Dec 14, 2012
How many of you complaining have ever been on foodstamps? You act like people are just raking in.
Try living on them sometime and see how much you really think some of these people get. F'n communist!
woot

Charlotte, NC

#18 Dec 14, 2012
Irrelevant . And honestly you need to get an understanding of communism, as forcing people to subsidize others is precisely the outcome of that failed ethos. They're not living it up? Good, they aren't supposed to. Should be a limited and narrow benefit to provide basics while finding solid work.
Tell me

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Dec 14, 2012
woot wrote:
Irrelevant . And honestly you need to get an understanding of communism, as forcing people to subsidize others is precisely the outcome of that failed ethos. They're not living it up? Good, they aren't supposed to. Should be a limited and narrow benefit to provide basics while finding solid work.
I see you like judging yourself. Have you not ever heard of some people being disabled? Not to mention the millions of people that have had great paying jobs and lost them and their income is lower than they expected! You are pitiful and sad. Like i said you try it out or whomever else that thinks people are making a killing getting foodstamps. Anybody at anytime could lose their great paying job and income and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
Not all people abuse those benefits!
hear ye

La Follette, TN

#20 Dec 15, 2012
Tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you like judging yourself. Have you not ever heard of some people being disabled? Not to mention the millions of people that have had great paying jobs and lost them and their income is lower than they expected! You are pitiful and sad. Like i said you try it out or whomever else that thinks people are making a killing getting foodstamps. Anybody at anytime could lose their great paying job and income and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
Not all people abuse those benefits!
well said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley parrot (Oct '15) 25 min Ashley122 43
Guy named Rocky 3 hr Sara 2
Kenneth bartley 4 hr Campbell 33
Timothy Wayne Brown 5 hr t-t-t of HIM by HIM 5
Low flying jet over Campbell County. 8 hr Lacking Humor 6
Need a girl in her 20s or early 30s 13 hr Jigga 2
Can anyone tell me where chestnut stump swimmin... 15 hr Valley Guy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages