who is gonna be principal of valley v...

who is gonna be principal of valley view?

Posted in the La Follette Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kate

United States

#1 Jun 1, 2012
I just heard that mr rutherford is not gonna be at valley view next year. Has anyone else heard this and does anyone know who the new principal will be?
uhhh

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jun 1, 2012
work for the school, don't know what you're talking about!?!
New job

Nashville, TN

#3 Jun 1, 2012
Yes he is being moved to jacksboro but don't know who is replacing him yet. They will tell in next two weeks.
LLL

United States

#4 Jun 1, 2012
Wow, I am sure he will do an awesome job wherever he is. The folks at Valley view will miss him!
Haha

United States

#5 Jun 1, 2012
The folks may miss him. The employees wont. Hope he goes to Jacksboro so we get a strong female principal. Lori Adkins will work.
MY OPINION

Cedar Hill, TN

#6 Jun 2, 2012
Haha wrote:
The folks may miss him. The employees wont. Hope he goes to Jacksboro so we get a strong female principal. Lori Adkins will work.
HAHA Nothing strong about her In my OPINION. She is there to please her teacher friends. Just my HUMBLE opinion of course.
Whoever started this

Nashville, TN

#7 Jun 2, 2012
drama drama drama
kate

United States

#8 Jun 2, 2012
Whoever started this wrote:
drama drama drama
Actually i was must wondering who my childs principal would be next year and had heard 2 different names so mind your own dang business!!
Alf

United States

#9 Jun 2, 2012
Just go ask Steve if you really want to know.
Haha

United States

#10 Jun 2, 2012
Well? What two names?
kate

United States

#11 Jun 2, 2012
Allison poston and dixie crouch
Whoever started this

Nashville, TN

#12 Jun 3, 2012
kate wrote:
<quoted text> Actually i was must wondering who my childs principal would be next year and had heard 2 different names so mind your own dang business!!
You posted on topix so it's everybody's business. Learn how to spell, and again this is drama, If you don't like the principal then switch schools and have a little respect for school board members!!
person1

Knoxville, TN

#13 Jun 3, 2012
Whoever started this wrote:
<quoted text>You posted on topix so it's everybody's business. Learn how to spell, and again this is drama, If you don't like the principal then switch schools and have a little respect for school board members!!
A little harsh don't you think? Respect for school board members? You mean like Rector Miller? The Campbell County School Board member who openly opposed a Campbell County team, students, and staff all because his son got put in alternative school for rubbing his penis in a younger boy's face? Then faked a divorce so his son could get a Hall's address with his mom and play ball again? Respect for school board members you say? What imaginary land are you living in?
Next Principal

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Jun 3, 2012
OK folks if you want to know who the next one will be you need to just look at qualifications and who has them and narrow it down the obvious way.

1. Does Rector Miller have any family who wants that job?
2.Does Johnny Byrge have any family who want the job?
3.Does Johnny Bruce have any family (present or future)who wants the job? or maybe a golf buddy?
4.Does Jamie Wheeler have anymore girfriends who want the job?(although I would think those would all want at CCHS, ya never know)

Then if none of these qualifications exist then maybe they will look for people who msy want the position who are actually qualified if none of above exist.
Haha

United States

#15 Jun 3, 2012
Like you im assuming? Are you qualified?
tell like it is

Nashville, TN

#16 Jun 3, 2012
person1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A little harsh don't you think? Respect for school board members? You mean like Rector Miller? The Campbell County School Board member who openly opposed a Campbell County team, students, and staff all because his son got put in alternative school for rubbing his penis in a younger boy's face? Then faked a divorce so his son could get a Hall's address with his mom and play ball again? Respect for school board members you say? What imaginary land are you living in?
Thank you for pointing that out to people.I can'
t believe that people voted him in as school board member after all the s* h*i*t he started with the school over his son being a pervert
uhhh

Knoxville, TN

#17 Jun 3, 2012
allison and dixie would be a devastating blow to valley view! I have worked with both women and I personally would never work under them! I have zero respect for the way that they handle situations and kids, if either of them get the job my kids will be moved schools! The only reason allison got a job in the first place is because of her dad and mom, it has to be because she for sure can't teach and anybody that says otherwise has never seen a real teacher in action!!!!!
Whoever started this

Nashville, TN

#18 Jun 3, 2012
person1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A little harsh don't you think? Respect for school board members? You mean like Rector Miller? The Campbell County School Board member who openly opposed a Campbell County team, students, and staff all because his son got put in alternative school for rubbing his penis in a younger boy's face? Then faked a divorce so his son could get a Hall's address with his mom and play ball again? Respect for school board members you say? What imaginary land are you living in?
You are not an upright citezen you probably don't even work or do anything. One bad seed doesn't make them all bad, there are bad folks in every crowd..Have some respect for autority....oh wait criminals are the only ones who don't. I'm done arguing with you are your DRAMA...Because If I continued to argue with you that would insult my intelligence
lol

Nashville, TN

#19 Jun 3, 2012
uhhh wrote:
allison and dixie would be a devastating blow to valley view! I have worked with both women and I personally would never work under them! I have zero respect for the way that they handle situations and kids, if either of them get the job my kids will be moved schools! The only reason allison got a job in the first place is because of her dad and mom, it has to be because she for sure can't teach and anybody that says otherwise has never seen a real teacher in action!!!!!
valley view is a poor excuse for a school....all the awful ppl of campbell that cant get real teaching jobs work there. so it aint gonna make a diffrence what prinicipal u get. yall need somethinn up there
Amanda

Nashville, TN

#20 Jun 3, 2012
I will say that Valley View has some of the best teachers in the county working there...both of kids go there and we love it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Baby 33 min So sad 1
Jobs for cash 3 hr Janice 3
Prom 4 hr Best Move Ever 3
Martha Seals 17 hr Got one 5
Mexicans are taking over College Hill and more... 20 hr Doug Graves 6
Cory Brown (Jun '15) Fri been a fool 24
sub teacher at high school Fri a concerned parent 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages