If you Narc on somebody for selling P...

If you Narc on somebody for selling Pills will you get Probation?

Posted in the La Follette Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Laughing To Bank

Corbin, KY

#1 Feb 12, 2013
If a person gets in twubble here in LaFollette if you squeal like a pig will you get out on Probation for selling Pills ? Oink Oink;hehehe you fat pig
WayTooFunny

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 12, 2013
are you scared you will just go to jail?
jay

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2013
look at me , i never stay in jail to long i rat
TheDawg

United States

#4 Feb 14, 2013
You could get off completely, but someone may kill you and leave you dead in the ditch. Someone may come and start a fire at your home at all the doors and windows. It is not a risk that is worth taking. You could wind up going back to jail or prison later on, for something else and you may get killed.
ATL

La Follette, TN

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Sheila Sharp aka Shiela Perez from Powell Valley Marina Camp Ground is a S N I T C H
She drives a busted up red checy truck.
Watch out for her.
hey Mr Dawg

Corbin, KY

#6 Feb 14, 2013
TheDawg wrote:
You could get off completely, but someone may kill you and leave you dead in the ditch. Someone may come and start a fire at your home at all the doors and windows. It is not a risk that is worth taking. You could wind up going back to jail or prison later on, for something else and you may get killed.
Really ;would you kill someone? Sounds to me like you have already killed someone by burning them up.Is that true Mr. Dawg?
TheDawg

United States

#7 Feb 14, 2013
No. You don't have to be a genius, which you are obviously not, to see that witnesses, in general, are under threat. Why do you think they have the witness protection program in the federal system? The more serious the crime/criminal you are dealing with, the more serious the threat. You seem like you think you are pretty smart by drawing conclusions based on what I said could happen. That is like taking my account of WWII and asking if I was in favor of the Holocaust based on my version of events. I am not a criminal. I have never been to prison. I can tell you that people who testify against others are not safe there if it is known that they did, in fact, take the stand against someone. You don't have to take my word for it. Watch a documentary on prisons and you will see that most known witnesses spend their terms in protective custody. I can only hope that you would not encourage your child or loved one, who happens to witness a crime by, let's say, the mafia, to go volunteer what they saw and become a witness in that case. If you would, then you are either heartless or dumber than you appear by making your accusatory post. I hope you feel a little more educated, now that I have dropped some knowledge one you.
TheDawg

United States

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Sorry, I don't want you to jump on my typo and accuse me of not knowing how to spell. That is the usual tactic when someone says something moronic and they are confronted with how moronic their stementent was. In the last sentence, I meant "on you". Got that, Mr. Asshole?
TheDawg

United States

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Damn, there is another one. "Statement"
TheDawg

United States

#10 Feb 14, 2013
And to directly answer your question, No, I would not kill someone for anything that I may be accused of. I would have a hard time killing someone who wasn't actively trying to kill me or a loved one. Anything that I could be accused of is far less serious than making or carrying out a threat against a witness.
TheDawg

United States

#11 Feb 14, 2013
Anyone else who is naming "narcs" should be careful. The courts may not come after you for saying someone is a slut or on drugs, but if one of these people you are naming comes up missing or worse, then you can expect a visit from the authorities. For that, they WILL seek a subpoena.
Tartan Toe Rag

Niles, IL

#12 Feb 14, 2013
You can narc anonymously.
TheDawg

United States

#13 Feb 14, 2013
Maybe with the drug hotline. You walk up to any cop and tell them anything, unless you know and trust the cop, your name is going down in the reports and if your testimony is needed, you may be called. I am not coming down on either side of the issue. I will raise my children to never tell on anyone, unless it is an extreme situation that directly affects them. I wish my parents would have taught me the same thing. It just causes problems when you go outside your own business and I don't want my children ever being put in danger because they thought they were doing the "right" thing. Once they are old enough to make their own decisions, there is nothing I can do. They say the hotline is anonymous, but what are the odds that someone, somewhere is keeping up with who is calling? If they were not, couldn't anyone moving drugs at a particular time just have them and their friends flood the line with "reports" of all kinds of activity and different vehicle descriptions. I don't know, maybe the average junkie couldn't be on top of things like that, but you would think anyone that was actually a "career" guy and was paying the bills with drugs would be all over that. I would think that is why they really "know" who is calling the hotline.
They

La Follette, TN

#14 Feb 14, 2013
They will lie to you and tell you anything. But when you do it in a small town like this your asking for trouble because whoever you do rat on will find out! Just a simple question to there laywer and there is your name. Then if they show just a few in black an white with your name all over it then how you gonna lie to everyone to tell them different. So don't be a rat own what you done and let others do the same.
Tartan Toe Rag

Schaumburg, IL

#15 Feb 14, 2013
I wonder how you would feel if you didn't rat and the person you didn't rat on was driving pilled up and killed your child.
They

La Follette, TN

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Chances is life! That's your answer to willing to be a rat?
They

La Follette, TN

#17 Feb 14, 2013
If so you better stay in and keep your family in a plastic bubble.
danny paul

United States

#18 Feb 14, 2013
pills where ?
Tartan Toe Rag

Schaumburg, IL

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Hell yes. I would rat my ass off if I knew of people selling dope. There are intelligent ways of doing things, you know. You don't have to walk into a police station and say hey, I'm John smith and I want to rat someone out. Especially in this ccounty where you really have no idea what cops are dirty and who are not.
Use your head. There are plenty of ways to do it and be completely safe.
They

La Follette, TN

#20 Feb 15, 2013
What your not getting is whoever you rat in will learn your name when they hire a lawyer. When they do all they have to ask for body of proof and YES they have to tell you who the rat was. And you made my point in this county do you want these pillheads to know your the rat??????
If you have a pea for a brain you sould know NO you don't!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's Adult World Like? (Dec '10) 46 min Fredd 101
Campbell County Sheriffs Department 49 min Fredd 78
1st district school board race 2 hr Joker 10
Coach Cox 3 hr Mags 57
June 3 hr Also a Taxpayer 17
LaFollette Wellness Center (May '11) 4 hr Susan 18
Our sherriff 5 hr Boat Drinks 19
Mayor 2018 Mon Staying with Morton 108

La Follette Jobs

Personal Finance