First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JJAY

Corryton, TN

#1 Jan 4, 2011
does anyone know this bitch??? she is full drama and lies, been hittin it for awhile then she tells me she has slept with hundreds of dudes and is sleepin with several others while sleepin with me , wtf?? anybody know this stupid who*e? and if you do lay out the fking dirt lets here it. cause apparantly she had me fooled. you know exactly who i am b*tch
suggestion

La Vergne, TN

#2 Jan 4, 2011
Hey, Jjay. I have a suggestion. Instead of getting on here and showing your ignorance, why don't you consider going back to school and getting some education. Life is so much more than sleeping around--really!
agree

United States

#3 Jan 4, 2011
lmao!!!!! i agree
about misss greesy

Corryton, TN

#4 Jan 5, 2011
JJAY wrote:
does anyone know this bitch??? she is full drama and lies, been hittin it for awhile then she tells me she has slept with hundreds of dudes and is sleepin with several others while sleepin with me , wtf?? anybody know this stupid who*e? and if you do lay out the fking dirt lets here it. cause apparantly she had me fooled. you know exactly who i am b*tch

all i know dude is yeah she is the easiest skank in town, she has been pregnant by many different dudes and lost all the kids cause she is a junkie basically. she shoots up last time i seen her and i aint never slept with her. i heard she has 2 different confirmed std's and that came from my boy who slept with her! how did you do it? put a bag over your head? you might wanna get your dick checked dude. i mean seriously who hasnt been with her there is all kinds of threads about her on here. i just seen one on the biggest drama queen in lafollette, saying the same stuff about her. so yea make ya an appt at the health dept. especially if she is shooting up still....cough( hiv) cough?? just sayin...not accusing the skank of having it but i mean anybody who does drugs with needles etc.
hmmmmm

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jan 5, 2011
JJAY wrote:
Seriously, do you have nothing better to do with your life?
about misss greesy

Corryton, TN

#6 Jan 5, 2011
nope id much rather talk about nasty hoes like you, but thanks 8-)
about misss greesy

Corryton, TN

#7 Jan 5, 2011
although im not jay jay , id say he'd much rather talk about nasty hoes like you too, but thanks for askin us. now move along bitch nobdy asked YOU

good gawsh this town is nothing but methed out nasty scummy bitches! you prove that! hell where are all the good women at with the fine as bodys and drama free
hmmmmm

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jan 6, 2011
Forgive me, for I am snooping down to your level, but to me, it sounds as if you are an uneducated ignorant campbell countian myself. You're not JJAY? I don't believe that for one second. You both type the same, and coincidentally both are from Knox or at least thats what it says under your screen name. And, I'm not bitch, by any means. I'm not scum. I'm DEFINITELY NOWHERE near being a meth head. I'm flawed of course, but aren't we all?
midnight

Rockford, TN

#9 Jan 6, 2011
im right here baby!!! im fine as hell,drug free my whole life,have degree,dont drink and cant find anybody to hang out wit ever cause everybody here drug addicts.lmao! meth heads can be fun to hang out with every once in awhile.but pill heads just get on your nerves and they look stupid as hell all cross eyed and droolin and sh*t
hmmmmm

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jan 6, 2011
By the way, I'm a dude... And we're gonna have a first grade spelling lesson ok...

First off.... "fine as bodys" is actually spelled "f-i-n-e a-s-s b-o-d-i-e-s"... The only time you would say "bodys" is if you were wanting to show ownership of something... For example, you would "This is SOMEBODY'S house." Make sure to add the apostrophe after D and before Y! COOL? cool! Good..

now.. moving on...

"too" is used incorrectly in the phrase "nasty hoes like you too." When you spell "too" t-o-o, you're using it as a synonym for also. Like for instance, Do you like this song "too" or "also." In your phrase, you are referring to 2 people so you would spell "too" here like "t-w-o."

Hope this helps you to not look like such an idiot in future posts! Good luck!:) Glad I could help!
about misss greesy

Corryton, TN

#11 Jan 6, 2011
there is ALOT of people on here from KNOXVILLE, you dumbass bitch LMFAO!! Go read the other forums. how retarded, dont know what you mean type the same, im not some bummed out ghetto speak. peach scummy bitch. u sound like val anyways. im done answering u back. bye
hmmmmm

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jan 6, 2011
Val? Dude/Chic (whatever/whoever you are).. I have no clue who Val is. For the second time, I am a dude. And I honestly can not understand all your white trash idiot slang. You're making no sense. So maybe for your sake its a good thing that you are done answering me back!
mommaof3

Newport, TN

#13 Jan 6, 2011
Is this girl kin to Beth Buttram?? She's got four kids and skanky looking.
I believe so

Corryton, TN

#14 Jan 6, 2011
mommaof3 wrote:
yes thats her I believe. greezy head gothic looking chick, got a piercing between her eyes, big ugly ass and pooched out belly just as big...does drugs hardcore..lost all her kids to dcs. thats my girl..mmm how i like em baby , throwup not..
but yes i believe thats her
mommaof3

Newport, TN

#15 Jan 6, 2011
Nice. Preachers wife that parties????
justsoyouknow

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Jan 7, 2011
mommaof3 wrote:
No idiot! Beth is not kin to Valerie Buttram & she isn't skanky!!! She has a good job & she takes good care of her children! Mind your own business & quit trying to bring people down to your pathetic level!!!!!!!!
cstout

Irmo, SC

#17 Jan 7, 2011
I think I know the Beth u are talking about. But I can't disagree with earlier comment...
She does live 2 lives.
Samantha

Canada

#18 Jan 7, 2011
She use to work at pizza hut.. She slept with Roger,, Terry ,, and the driver.. She gets around. Yet we should look at these guys who make her known for getting around. You all are just as nasty as her! Come on now! Go wash your self.
omgaahhh

Strawberry Plains, TN

#19 Jan 8, 2011
Samantha wrote:
She use to work at pizza hut.. She slept with Roger,, Terry ,, and the driver.. She gets around. Yet we should look at these guys who make her known for getting around. You all are just as nasty as her! Come on now! Go wash your self.
how do u kno? r u the samantha that used to sleep wit everybody at pizza hut to? u must hav been right there wit her! And u say we need to was ourselves? b*tch plz
mr sugar cakes

Corryton, TN

#20 Jan 8, 2011
justsoyouknow wrote:
<quoted text>
No idiot! Beth is not kin to Valerie Buttram & she isn't skanky!!! She has a good job & she takes good care of her children! Mind your own business & quit trying to bring people down to your pathetic level!!!!!!!!
uhh ok so beth aint kinned to valerie and beth isnt skanky and has a good job and takes care of her kids..thats good
sorry

but as for valerie buttram she is skanky doesnt have a good job or one at all i think and she doesnt take care of her kids or her little gangsta child

so we are obvously talken bout 2 diff ppl here
lata

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family marks 100 days since LaFollette woman di... 2 hr Tell us 11
Sheriff's Department 2 hr Ouch 167
Michelle norris 3 hr fujimo1973 27
will work 4 hr Tubin made me move 3
Jamie cox 14 hr neighbors 1
Chrissy Wilson??? 17 hr clc 3
the boshears and tackett thread 20 hr tackett37766 4

Freeze Watch for Campbell County was issued at March 27 at 10:00AM CDT

La Follette Dating
Find my Match