First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Aug 30, 2010
What ever happened to this fat peice of shit?
rip big munsey

United States

#2 Aug 30, 2010
wow..pathetic! You know he died right? How dare you. He was a wonderful,wonderful person and I still miss him! It was a horrible loss,i don't know anyone who didn't run across him that he didn't get along with. Chris...you are missed everyday!!! And by the way...its MUNSEY. Get it right!
Sarah

United States

#3 Aug 30, 2010
What ever happened to his little bro?
rip big munsey

United States

#4 Aug 30, 2010
not too sure? Think he's in college. But don't take my word for it,thats only hear say from people around town.
friend

Dickson, TN

#5 Aug 30, 2010
he left for college 2 weeks ago
tosh

Dickson, TN

#6 Aug 30, 2010
how dare u say that about someone who passed.chris was a good guy u need your a$$ kicked for saying something like that..
rip big munsey

United States

#7 Aug 30, 2010
he's a great guy,just like his big brother was!
rip big munsey

United States

#8 Aug 30, 2010
tosh wrote:
how dare u say that about someone who passed.chris was a good guy u need your a$$ kicked for saying something like that..
agreed
tosh

Dickson, TN

#9 Aug 30, 2010
who ever said that needs to grow balls and put their name on here.
coward

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Aug 30, 2010
You people need to quit acting he was some big hero. He was a coward who shot himself and left two little kids behide. He didnt die in some freak accident or some horrible illness. He took the easy way out and now his kids will pay for it and live in shame because of his actions. Next time you go thinking about what a grand person he is remember how ole satan is ramming a 12 incher up his butt lol. And for the record he was an a$$ of a$$es
get a life

Shelby, NC

#12 Aug 31, 2010
He wasnt a big hero but he was a dear friend n a great guy.. I loved chris for who he was.. so wat if he took the so called easy way out. we all make mistakes. not everyone can handle wat life throws at u.. maybe sumthin was wrong w him.. u never know. n those children grandparents will take good care of them like they always have. so get a life n stop talkn bout someone thats dead.. have a lil respect. rip munsey luv u dearly :'(
rip big munsey

United States

#13 Aug 31, 2010
2 coward-you obviously didn't know chris that well,he may have not been a ''hero'' but he was such a great person! Everyone he came across,he got along with. I never seen him be an a$$ to anyone,maybe you got on his bad sad & he was an a$$ to you @ some point but if you were on his bad side,your problem! You should feel wonderful though,gettin on a site talking about a dead man and his children. Takes a low person to do that. He made a mistake that ended his life,but while he was alive,he put smiles on everyones face. If more people were like him,more people would smile instead of be mad or upset! There's people in this town that would do physical damage to someone talkin crap about chris munsey(no,thats not a threat) I'm juss sayin,watch what you say
mee

Franklin, TN

#14 Aug 31, 2010
I went to school with him and he wsas always nice to me did he shot himself or was it like a playin around with the gun and it went off thing
rip big munsey

United States

#15 Aug 31, 2010
different stories have always flown around about what really happened.
britt

United States

#16 Aug 31, 2010
get a life wrote:
He wasnt a big hero but he was a dear friend n a great guy.. I loved chris for who he was.. so wat if he took the so called easy way out. we all make mistakes. not everyone can handle wat life throws at u.. maybe sumthin was wrong w him.. u never know. n those children grandparents will take good care of them like they always have. so get a life n stop talkn bout someone thats dead.. have a lil respect. rip munsey luv u dearly :'(
amen! some people are so shitty.
dannypete

United States

#17 Sep 1, 2010
I went to school with him I hung out with him I drank some with him ...boomed ever had problems with us love him even still rip munsey
rip big munsey

Knoxville, TN

#18 Sep 1, 2010
we all miss you,man!!!! love you still & always will!!!
get a life

Shelby, NC

#19 Sep 1, 2010
Its bn awhile since ive bn to the Grave site.. im jus wonderin if he ever got a head stone n if not then i believe we all should get together n try to buy one or atleast have a ceremony for him.. luv u big guy! RIP Munsey.
rip big munsey

United States

#20 Sep 1, 2010
get a life wrote:
Its bn awhile since ive bn to the Grave site.. im jus wonderin if he ever got a head stone n if not then i believe we all should get together n try to buy one or atleast have a ceremony for him.. luv u big guy! RIP Munsey.
I totally agree!
aaron stout

Knoxville, TN

#21 Sep 19, 2011
Munsey was my boy,he had my back when no one else did,and for the stupid piece of shit that is talkin about him u need to shut your mouth,yea he might have shoot his self but that dont change the way he was and still is in my heart,and good god i wish i knew who the coward was talkin shit about Munsey!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heath Powell lafollette press says 2 hr Ashli Dupee 20
adrieenre berry (Sep '14) 2 hr Joe 17
Who is he? 3 hr Wondering 1
Wanted 3 hr Wonderer 1
Monty Bullock 12 hr Uh oh 1
Tony Day (Jan '09) 13 hr Dude 7
Looking 20 hr Wonderer 3

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance