Hoes

Clover, SC

#41 Sep 25, 2012
I saw her shoot up like three opanas ! I said isn't that going to hurt the baby she says no! Lol the DR. Has me in suboxen and it's pretty much the same thing!
Hey! What do I no! Except a hood place for her is in the ground ! Real piece of work!
Guys watch these FKN la Follette women! Majority are lowlife pillbilly whores! Just saying!
Becareful most have STD!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#42 Sep 25, 2012
I don't know if what you are saying is true or not. I don't know the girl. However, if you sat there and watched some chic shoot opanas while she was prego, you need your ass kicked too. How could you let anyone do that to a child? Wtf is wrong with you?
Hoes

Clover, SC

#44 Sep 25, 2012
You ever try telling a FKN women what she can or cant do?
Especially a junkie ! I just met the biaaaatcchh!
I'm sure she would have listened too me! Maybe I should've wupped her ass as u say! Then been stuck in stupid up in prison some were! You stupid redneck!
Now! On the other hand for robbing me I would've loved to have supped the shut outta her!
See above for same results for supping that ass for her!
I'll let you do the wuppin!
These low life bitchess! Do this sheeeiitt to men cause they no we can't wup that ass!
Hoes

Clover, SC

#45 Sep 25, 2012
And the law? What law? Were the he'll is the law?
I called DCS ! If they don't give a Frick ! Why the Frick should I!
I'll give you her address! U go wup her azz!
Sheet talker!
I got her arrest record she should have been in jail a long time ago!
All she ever got was 16 days in jail!
Butt! She's fixing to eat a shheeiitt sandwich!

Location hidden

#46 Sep 25, 2012
Well, you seem to have access to technology when you want to cry about your money. I'm sure there was a phone in that there fancy motel room you speak of. You should have called for back up.

I hope your pecker falls off.
slypknaughty

United States

#47 Sep 25, 2012
delicious1 wrote:
Well, you seem to have access to technology when you want to cry about your money. I'm sure there was a phone in that there fancy motel room you speak of. You should have called for back up.
I hope your pecker falls off.
you hope his pecker falls off, and that's just to make you feel better about having your own pecker bitten off.

Location hidden

#48 Sep 25, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text>
you hope his pecker falls off, and that's just to make you feel better about having your own pecker bitten off.
Pfft..shew fly. Its past your bedtime.
If you agree with him, you are a pos just like him. Nobody should ever just sit and watch a child being abused.
Hoes

Clover, SC

#49 Sep 25, 2012
Delicious you r a stupid biiatch! Your angry at me! What gives? But you show no anger at the biacttch! That was injecting the shheiiut into her baby!
I say u no holly or u r holly! Or u are as juvenile as you sound! With all the trashy hoes in this town there's is a good possibility my dick and a lot of other mens dicks will fall off!!
Cause as you already no! You sluttie women won't tell if u got the shut or not for fear you won't get you pills or Meds or whatever!
You make no sense! I thru talking to your inbred azz!
Let god sortem

Clover, SC

#50 Sep 25, 2012
If it wasn't for that thing! They'd be a bounty on you biiattches azz!
God or whoever played a fricked up game On man! By planting that seed in us!
U women keep fuking with that ! Will see who the fudge comes out on top!
Only reason u do it now is cause the law is all for women!
Let god sortem

Clover, SC

#51 Sep 25, 2012
Try this shit in other countries! They stone your azz!

Location hidden

#52 Sep 25, 2012
Its because I don't know if what you are saying about her is true. Anyone that does that shit deserves a beat down, along with anyone that watches.
Would you sit and watch a little baby being hit? Its the same damn thing.
slypknaughty

United States

#53 Sep 25, 2012
delicious1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfft..shew fly. Its past your bedtime.
If you agree with him, you are a pos just like him. Nobody should ever just sit and watch a child being abused.
what does what YOU said have any relation to what I said? what is the message your trying to convey here? You hit my reply button so spit it out. you think its past my bedtime. if anyone would have a bedtime, it would be you because you have to go earn your money tomorrow. would you like me to wire some money to your bank account so you can take 2 years off of work? I'd do it, but your a douche...so i'll give it so my bitches and more "dow jones" stock or somethin.
slypknaughty

United States

#54 Sep 25, 2012
Hoes wrote:
Delicious you r a stupid biiatch! Your angry at me! What gives? But you show no anger at the biacttch! That was injecting the shheiiut into her baby!
I say u no holly or u r holly! Or u are as juvenile as you sound! With all the trashy hoes in this town there's is a good possibility my dick and a lot of other mens dicks will fall off!!
Cause as you already no! You sluttie women won't tell if u got the shut or not for fear you won't get you pills or Meds or whatever!
You make no sense! I thru talking to your inbred azz!
good speech "hoes" but your grammar needs work

Location hidden

#55 Sep 25, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text>
what does what YOU said have any relation to what I said? what is the message your trying to convey here? You hit my reply button so spit it out. you think its past my bedtime. if anyone would have a bedtime, it would be you because you have to go earn your money tomorrow. would you like me to wire some money to your bank account so you can take 2 years off of work? I'd do it, but your a douche...so i'll give it so my bitches and more "dow jones" stock or somethin.
They take monopoly money? Lmao whatever
slypknaughty

United States

#56 Sep 26, 2012
delicious1 wrote:
<quoted text> They take monopoly money? Lmao whatever
what you think ya fkn idiot
crazygurrl24

Mayfield, KY

#57 Oct 7, 2012
well she aint preg she just said tht to try and keep her ex bf she is a low life skank and needs to be under the jail... Her day will come when she has to face wht she has done, and i be there laughing in her faqce the dumb bitch lololololol:)
diana

Oliver Springs, TN

#58 Oct 7, 2012
2 weeks ago her picture was in the paper where she was wanted and the next week where they caught her if she was so wanted why did they let her go well i found out why all the trouble she has been in she should be under the jail where she belongs but as long as she keeps [email protected] the married man at aaa bonds she will keep getting out and everytime she gets in trouble she is rolling on some one to get out so if u hang with her u better watch out .
crazygurrl24

Mayfield, KY

#59 Oct 7, 2012
i agree if she was wanted so bad then why let her out???? so stupid, she needs to be locked up for good it will get one less drugged out skank off the streets
Yuck

Morrison, TN

#60 Oct 7, 2012
Her body and especially her puss! Is deformed! Yuck! Nasty biiiaasatttccchhh!
crazygurrl24

Mayfield, KY

#62 Oct 9, 2012
Man i dont even wanna know what her puss looks like lmao i wouls rather kill myself than look at tht nasty woman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No ambulance coverage 38 min BlueMedic 4
Marron jeep 3 hr quirky 3
hal boston (Aug '15) 7 hr Shanghi 5
andrea wright is she a pill wh##e? 19 hr Whatever 11
Donna Albright plemons 20 hr Valley Guy 3
Coach Housley 20 hr Cougar fa 1
who is martha seals (Jun '12) 23 hr Yea 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages