robbie k

La Follette, TN

#3 Sep 10, 2012
Whats the deal?
to Robbie K

La Follette, TN

#4 Sep 10, 2012
Robbie K wrote:
What about all those guys on steroids? Same as drugs! John Long, Josh Goins, Jeremy Goins, perston Prim all those big busting out of cloths guys. Thats not natural. Drug test them. Darryl Chapman can tell you all about that steroid stuff. He for sure isnt one that uses tho. And Chief is all fat meat him and Robbie. And little B. Elkins just might be getting started, i could name several more bit the others all pure fat they need fat sucked out! Eric Jones got four bellies, Dustin rose has two! Old Ida Money in office pure 100 percent fat, she could hit the 300 lb mark and Soda pop Shasta getting big as momma. It must be spreading bit those women are just fat not steroids.
What do you mean by the comment that Darryl Chapman can tell you all about the steroid stuff? Hey my man WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NOW. LOL
BTW

Seattle, WA

#5 Sep 10, 2012
So you say some are too large and some are too fat, and some are too little??? You sir are a moron.
OH No

La Follette, TN

#8 Sep 10, 2012
worker wrote:
No! Plain and simple you can look and see the steroid types. Big built and we all know it didnt come natural. Little Darryl always was little and always will be. He make put on few pounds on give or take but never use steroids!
What has he used or what did he use or is he still using? Darryl was always too lazy to pump iron. Why would he be on steriods he is too old to run after anyone. He is up there with the old men now. He is just waiting out his retirement. If he last as a cop for a few more years. He is a road dog.He can't get out in them thar woods and sleep anymore acting like he was trying to find meth labs. What a joke. LOL LOL LOL
Smilie

La Follette, TN

#10 Sep 10, 2012
steven wrote:
Yea Darrly has seen his better days, but Robbie sure is sucking him up while he can. That want last long. What was Darrly and Jim Hatfield setting behind the foodcity for a few days ago. I bet that was some good talk. Oh pete running for sheriff next and Darryl and his sis Sharon getting a jump start.
Why would Robbie suck up to Darryl I think Darryl sucks up to Robbie. As far as Darryl and his sister getting a jump start on another candidate. They will have to stop the family feuding first.(rumor has it ) Yes Darryl has seen his better days. Robbie needs to keep good check on him. Which he probably does. Perkins knows the SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET. Doesn't he Darryl?In my opinion he Didn't seem like he was detective material. Robbie uses him alot for PR for the newspaper spokesman. A newspaper is just as good as what is REPORTED to them and how they report it. Sometimes it pays to be a little SNOOPY.
Smilie

La Follette, TN

#12 Sep 10, 2012
ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile: has it all backwards! I been told what Darrly knows on Robbie and thats why Darrly in doing what he knows best! Darryl is very smart when it comes to playing sides! Get it.. Darryl dont have to take shit off knowbody, even ROBBIE. He has his ducks in a roll.
Oh Chip I heard Duck Season is about to open. Quack Quack poor Ducky Darryl. Alot of these Ducks know alot on Ducky Darryl also. Game goes both ways Ken. It is row not roll. Are you smoking Duck? Don't let ole fool ya. Robbie has Ducky Darryl's number also.
Just Wondering

La Follette, TN

#13 Sep 10, 2012
steven wrote:
Yea Darrly has seen his better days, but Robbie sure is sucking him up while he can. That want last long. What was Darrly and Jim Hatfield setting behind the foodcity for a few days ago. I bet that was some good talk. Oh pete running for sheriff next and Darryl and his sis Sharon getting a jump start.
I may be wrong but wasn't it Hatfield that got into an argument with D Chapman when Perkins lost as sheriff at the Victory party? Like I said I may be thinking of someone else.
go ahead
#14 Sep 11, 2012
COME ON PETE HATFIELD!!!! U GOTTA BIG MESS TO CLEAN UP N 2014
sis

Columbia, SC

#16 Sep 12, 2012
Wes wrote:
Yep its a guy think, you know those girls go wild over us hunks big build. Its worth it
Did you take care of those love handles??!! Lol
fyi

Knoxville, TN

#18 Sep 13, 2012
Anabolic steroids are a schedule II controlled substance/drug. same as oxycontin and morphine.
Ashleigh

Newnan, GA

#19 Sep 14, 2012
I have a stupid amount of Androgel 1.62% bottles (like 5 with endless connection on the refill) if you'd like to talk about your experience with it, haha or if you're looking to maybe... purchase?

[email protected]
why

Monterey, TN

#20 Sep 17, 2012
And they arrest others for drugs?
slypknaughty

United States

#21 Sep 26, 2012
She has to feel those 8 children somehow right?
Sandra Miller

Knoxville, TN

#22 Sep 27, 2012
The red head Josh is th one dealing them John used to be on them but hasstopped as far as I know!
get a clue

United States

#23 Sep 27, 2012
Sandra Miller wrote:
The red head Josh is th one dealing them John used to be on them but hasstopped as far as I know!
Why is anytime someone works hard and gets some muscle people start crying steroids. Stop hating. If someone busts there ass and works hard in the gym bc they want to be big let them. If you dont like dont do it but stop talking shit bc it only makes you look like a jealous punk. Get over bc working out and building muscle is good for cops. I'd rather have the cops around here n shape rather than fat n sloppy. That way when they run across an amped up methhead they can deal with them
Matt

Oliver Springs, TN

#24 Sep 28, 2012
get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is anytime someone works hard and gets some muscle people start crying steroids. Stop hating. If someone busts there ass and works hard in the gym bc they want to be big let them. If you dont like dont do it but stop talking shit bc it only makes you look like a jealous punk. Get over bc working out and building muscle is good for cops. I'd rather have the cops around here n shape rather than fat n sloppy. That way when they run across an amped up methhead they can deal with them
LMAO!!!!! if he had done it the right way it would be fine but he was in a hurry to swell up like most of the gym rats! I have know him for a while and know he and a few others dose juice and if think other wise your as stupid as he is!!!
mental

La Follette, TN

#25 Sep 28, 2012
yes
moose milk

Hermitage, TN

#26 Sep 29, 2012
Lett'em juice up. they may need it with all the tweekers running around all crazy.
HeeHaw

La Follette, TN

#27 Sep 29, 2012
well now partners, it ain't done nothin for their big belly's.
get a clue

United States

#28 Sep 29, 2012
I hope that you people know that when intake credit away from a big guy by saying its all gear all you do is sound like a jealous hater. Bc I don't care how much gear your own if you don't work your ass off you dont get good results . So you people that know nothing bout gear listen to this, it is an aid just like other supplements but only stronger, it is not the end all be all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephan Mccullah 2 hr Ex of yours 5
1 million reasons 3 hr Slypknaughty 2
Mccullah 5 hr Judge 2
Looking for a good man 6 hr Your mama 2
sara clear (Nov '14) 9 hr Enter username 21
Lisa Tackett 13 hr Joe 1
Turn lane 17 hr realy 3

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance