drug dealers and dope cooks

Posted in the La Follette Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2012
I am concerned why the police dept don't do anything bout these people its not hard to figure out who it is I know one main house right now that it has been going on at for attest a year because I've lived next to them that long n there not secret or smooth with it they have traffic all threw nite can someone tell me why this goes on so much
ut o
#2 Aug 28, 2012
call drug hotline so they start watchn it
concerned

United States

#3 Aug 28, 2012
ut o wrote:
call drug hotline so they start watchn it
how do.I get ahold of them
wow

Knoxville, TN

#5 Aug 28, 2012
dang what would you want the cops in campbell county to help you in HICKVILLE NC!!! LMAO!!!! just remember snitches are a dying breed!!!!
no worries

La Follette, TN

#6 Aug 28, 2012
cookers blow up the houses they cook in all the time. if ur their neighbor then just make sure u have fire insurance. hopefully they'll just blow themselves up and you can collect. sweet! lol dude above this post is a druggie them self. doncha just love how they threaten anyone that dares to say they want something down about their toxic trash azzes? AHAHAHAHA! puss buckets of society. BOOM! LMAO
Take Notes

La Follette, TN

#8 Aug 29, 2012
Go to the 1450WLAF,com web site,...on left click on "Arrest Report" the info will be on top of page phone number and info on taking notes.
Rick J

Knoxville, TN

#9 Aug 29, 2012
No retard Im no druggie I just think if you are that much of a standup person post your name and where you from dont hide behind a screen name and act all badass.I dont believe in snitching and I hope all the meth cooks and needle junkies find the right path or atleast just shoot themselves and be done with it because hats what theyre are doin slowly anyway is poisening themeselves and our town.
Me too

Rathdrum, ID

#10 Aug 29, 2012
Hats? LoL... Stupid Post Stupid People
Rick J

Knoxville, TN

#11 Aug 29, 2012
Oh damn Im so sorry for leaving out one letter it was ( THATS ) if you had trouble making it out and you could'nt read it retard!!! I think its "stupid" when all you have to do is try and spell check someone, poor thing Im sorry you have no life and need to find something to occupy your time. spellcheck police LOL!!! you said it best by your post stupid people stupid post!!!!!!!!!!
ok rick j

La Follette, TN

#12 Aug 29, 2012
yeah ok u hate meth and that it's killing the whole town but hell no to DOING anything about helping making it GET gone LIKE TURNING THEM IN. ur as much the problem as they are f*cktard
Space mountain

La Follette, TN

#13 Aug 29, 2012
Yo Rick use the word retard like that shows your own mind level, poor choice of word. Sad just sad Rick.
Rick J wrote:
Oh damn Im so sorry for leaving out one letter it was ( THATS ) if you had trouble making it out and you could'nt read it retard!!! I think its "stupid" when all you have to do is try and spell check someone, poor thing Im sorry you have no life and need to find something to occupy your time. spellcheck police LOL!!! you said it best by your post stupid people stupid post!!!!!!!!!!
ahahaha

La Follette, TN

#14 Aug 29, 2012
funny as hell whoever ur r rick j u just gotta keep on comin on here to show how talented u r at posting stupid shit as a stupid idiot. LOL
Pathetic

United States

#15 Aug 30, 2012
Rick J wrote:
No retard Im no druggie I just think if you are that much of a standup person post your name and where you from dont hide behind a screen name and act all badass.I dont believe in snitching and I hope all the meth cooks and needle junkies find the right path or atleast just shoot themselves and be done with it because hats what theyre are doin slowly anyway is poisening themeselves and our town.
You hate a snitch? You think they should post their name? Are you stupid? I hate the fact that you think it's ok to stand by and do nothing! You are exactly what's wrong with this town! So you think it's ok to sit by and let your neighbor cook meth or sell drugs because you don't like a snitch! I wish more people would be proactive around here. Get a damn life Rick j....I know you don't have one. If you had a life you would care a little more about what's going on around you!
Take Notes

La Follette, TN

#16 Aug 30, 2012
Exactly, I love a "snitch" I admire a "snitch". And on numerous occasions I have assisted law enforcement. There are a few officers county wide while there are thousands of us. I would like to think alot of those thousands are decent citizens who are a benefit to society and not a burden.
Anonymous

United States

#17 Aug 30, 2012
I dont like police officers most of them are dirty
Take Notes

La Follette, TN

#18 Aug 30, 2012
Most druggies and crooks and low life people with no respect for the law and civil order would agree with you "anonymous".
CC citizen

La Follette, TN

#19 Aug 30, 2012
Take Notes wrote:
Exactly, I love a "snitch" I admire a "snitch". And on numerous occasions I have assisted law enforcement. There are a few officers county wide while there are thousands of us. I would like to think alot of those thousands are decent citizens who are a benefit to society and not a burden.
Any descent human being should be a snitch and let law enforcement know the crimes going on in our neighborhood. What do people think that the crime watch and neighborhood watch is for ? You best believe if I (this snitch lol ) sees crimes going on I WILL REPORT IT. Also people need cameras or other witness to the crimes or videos. LOVE OUR CRIME WATCH AND NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH SNITCHES KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.MAYBE WE CAN RUN SOME OF THESE SCUM BAGS INTO ANOTHER COUNTY AND LET THEM DEAL WITH THEM.
Bobby

Knoxville, TN

#20 Aug 31, 2012
Take Notes wrote:
Most druggies and crooks and low life people with no respect for the law and civil order would agree with you "anonymous".
Yeah just go down to any jail and the inmates will tell ya the jailers and trustees are the biggest dealers in jail A friend told me that a few of the jailers at CCSD are the ones that bring in the drugs and have a cretain few inmates sell them and split the $ now hows that for being a clean cop!!! its that way in about every jail in the country!!!!
Take Notes

La Follette, TN

#21 Aug 31, 2012
Wow, now a jail full of criminals, crooks, thieves, and of course dope heads. Now that sounds like people I want to believe and feel for sure you can trust their word!

Now if this is for sure the case and they do, I am sure an upstanding citizen in our community as yourself would want to expose this to the public. So since you know it for a fact please post those peoples names here and maybe this situation can be cleaned up.

Since I do not frequent jails I do not have the opportunity to talk to inmates.
Bobby

Oliver Springs, TN

#22 Sep 1, 2012
Its not a secret anyone knows what goes on in any jail there is more drugs in there than you think and most brought in by jailers and trustees how else would they get in!!!!!!!!!! you are a absolute retard, and must be one pathetic person. you dont have to visit jails to talk to inmates you do know alot of them do get outLOL and when they do they tell what goes on but as usual nobody will believe it because theyre to blind to see that when a person of authority gets a taste of fast cash they will most likley jump on the chance because we all know they dobnt make enough money working there!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitney Durham 19 min Bigred 5
Raven roberts 41 min Big daddy d 24
Ruby fortune teller 1 hr Just asking 9
Coach Housley 1 hr Vol fan 1 16
lpd 7 hr megan 2
tasha lane 7 hr Joey 8
Can Christians Believe In Abortion? 9 hr Slypknaughty 4

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance