why is there a shortage on Oxycodone??

Posted in the La Follette Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Greenbrier, TN

#1 Oct 20, 2011
I was wondering why there is a shortage on this drug. Kinda funny!! Hope they run out and never get it again!!
hah

United States

#2 Oct 21, 2011
Were running short cause its going up everones nose!
unbelievable

United States

#3 Oct 21, 2011
if you didn't do them you wouldn't know there is a shortage because only the people that are going to get their scripts filled are being told about it
itdontmatter

United States

#4 Oct 21, 2011
well that's not true because I don't do them and I hear about it from people that don't do it. My opinion is the doctors are prescribing them to too many people that truly doesn't need them like a teenager or a mid-aged adult that really doesn't have health problems so those who are elderly and in pain, or cancer patients that are suffering can't get their medicine now. I say we all pray about the situation
pill billy

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2011
bee cause all of them fools in campbell county are buying them up.
you all are wrong

Mooresboro, NC

#6 Oct 21, 2011
Sorry but I am only 25 and I have to have them. I do not go to a pain clinic either. I see an orthopedic surgen and get perscriptions. I have had two surgeries in the past 4 months and I wish I didn't have to take this medication. I do agree that a lot of people abuse this drug. However, if I didn't have percocet/oxycodone I literally couldn't stand up in the mornings. After reading this I took a perscription to the pharmacy to get filled and they told me they had plenty in stock. So I don't know where people got there info from but there is no shortage. This medication is both good and bad and without it some people would truly suffer....
Not all

Englewood, CO

#7 Oct 21, 2011
Riggs drug store is out because of all the out of state scripts they fill go to ga get your scripts and run to riggs and get them filled on tenn-care
Pinehurst

Nashville, TN

#8 Oct 21, 2011
Y U No be sneaky when looky for drug. U so silly. Go get a mahogany desk and write a book on it. Pinehurst strikes again!!!
sorry

United States

#9 Oct 22, 2011
Pinehurst wrote:
Y U No be sneaky when looky for drug. U so silly. Go get a mahogany desk and write a book on it. Pinehurst strikes again!!!
No stupidity strikes again....the person that stated only the elderly need pain medication...ok when u get in a serious car accident (which I hope never happens) n break ur arm, leg, etc then see how u feel about it...yes there is a drug problem...but news flash there isn't shit u can do about it so don't concern urself with it
Lake City

Knoxville, TN

#11 Oct 22, 2011
Andersonville Pham. off of Norris Clinton exit over next to Andersonville has all the Oxycodone you want. They give namebrands!They don't believe in Generics and they are really nice folks.
itdontmatter

United States

#12 Oct 22, 2011
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupidity strikes again....the person that stated only the elderly need pain medication...ok when u get in a serious car accident (which I hope never happens) n break ur arm, leg, etc then see how u feel about it...yes there is a drug problem...but news flash there isn't shit u can do about it so don't concern urself with it
obviously stupidity does strike again..... Read what I said slowly ok....once again read slowly, it says those who really don't have any health problems. So in other words if you have them it's different but if you
don't and you are young then you don't need them and it's only causing a problem. I do concern myself
because there is too many people getting addicted and it's very sad
sorry

United States

#13 Oct 22, 2011
Lake City wrote:
Andersonville Pham. off of Norris Clinton exit over next to Andersonville has all the Oxycodone you want. They give namebrands!They don't believe in Generics and they are really nice folks.
They are exactly the same ingredient work the same way even if they are generic they just want your money stupid
hey

Pigeon Forge, TN

#14 Oct 24, 2011
Not true. They make this drug daily. I think its funny someone made this up and people believed it. Lol lol lol................ this is lafollette folk for ya.
FYI

Nashville, TN

#15 Oct 24, 2011
I don't know about this particular drug, but FOR SURE not ALL generics are equivalent to the brand name their manufacturing for discount. Dangerous you assume so "sorry" STUPID.
sorry

United States

#16 Oct 25, 2011
FYI wrote:
I don't know about this particular drug, but FOR SURE not ALL generics are equivalent to the brand name their manufacturing for discount. Dangerous you assume so "sorry" STUPID.
Oh so you must be one of the countless druggies in the county...sucking up my tax paying dollars because you are too cracked out to take a drug test and too lazy to work or too stoned to work...educate yourself moron
ugh

Nashville, TN

#17 Oct 25, 2011
"sorry" you're a complete idiot, but that's your prob to deal with so whatever. generics of many meds, not just pain meds (that you are seriously tunnel visioned about to the extent of causing yourself harm by not LEARNING about pharmaceutical 'tricks' about generics, to make them cheaper then brands) including antibiotics etc. that drug companies use lesser quality 'fillers' to make and keep them cheaper for the patient, but those fillers they use have cause some lethal allergies in some patients that the public at large need to be aware of because saving money can, by IGNORANCE, cost you your life........ FOOL.
Oxycodone

Knoxville, TN

#18 Oct 26, 2011
If your looking for a cheaper place go to the old traliors at the end of West Forrest St. and you can get the hook up on anything.
FYI

Nashville, TN

#19 Oct 26, 2011
... no "sorry", you're just one of the countless morons, which would include druggies, around here. Bravo with your 'achievement'. smh.
wondering

United States

#20 Oct 28, 2011
well maybe all of you should pray for the so called druggies aka someone that's has an addiction aka a disease before you get on here talking bad about them. Also pray for the doctors that's is prescribing it to those who don't truly need it, not to mention overdosing them on to the point of addiction
california

United States

#21 Nov 29, 2011
hey wrote:
Not true. They make this drug daily. I think its funny someone made this up and people believed it. Lol lol lol.......... this is lafollette folk for ya.
I live in northern California and I couldn't get my script filled because there is a shortage I know you can't believe everything you hear but try some research next time you speak....educate yourself please for the good of humanity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
check day friday 6 min jack mudd 4
New Road Sup. is a slacker 1 hr candidcomrad 28
Sheriff's Department 1 hr Please please please 150
kenny bartley 1 hr Deb 7
crooked commisioner 2 hr brim 19
Joe "Buster" Marlow II 3 hr Eyes on u 7
Weigels girls 5 hr gas 4
Mike Starrett. Have something bad to say about ... (May '11) Thu Glenn 50
La Follette Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

La Follette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:22 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:22AM
Report: Falcons Release WR Harry Douglas
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine
NFL11:05 AM
Atlanta Falcons release veteran guard Justin Blalock
Bleacher Report11:26 AM
Bears, Steelers Among Top Spots for FA RB Jackson
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi