Next Last
interested

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Mar 3, 2011
I heard she was put into jail ...anybody know why
meth hater

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2011
If I'm not mistaken she.lives up next to amanda davis she probably went to.jail for.meth
loved

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Mar 3, 2011
is this the lady lives in Glade Springs and has 2 kids (which she doesnt care about )
well

Athens, TN

#4 Mar 3, 2011
Tammie Goings probely had it done
meth hater

United States

#5 Mar 3, 2011
no I dnt have any kids I just heard some people talking bout it at work I thought.they said she lived up by them I dnt knw her amanda had 2 kids
curious george

Dillon, SC

#6 Mar 3, 2011
all together amanda had 4 kids living in her house, and how do you know that tammy goins had it done? and yes heaven does have 2 kids and yes she lived right down the road from amanda like 3 houses, and they hung out together. and hope they get all these skanky druggie people they all need to be busted, and if tammy can get things done that fast maybe cc should hire her, just a thought, GOOD JOB CAMPBELL COUNTY SHERRIF AND METH PEOPLE
well

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Mar 6, 2011
did she get arrested for meth or what kind of drugs .....anybody know ?
Mee

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Mar 6, 2011
yes meth she got busted with a meth lab
dont matter

United States

#9 Mar 18, 2011
Who cares why she went to jail, its just good that she's there, just means the neighborhood might be getting a break from pills and Meth and having things stolen, plus the police get a break from having to go there every night on some bulls%$t.
didnt know

Lenoir City, TN

#10 Oct 27, 2011
well I seen they got her again. And her child was still out running around, someone said dcs had to take the child to her moms. They are so strung out up there. Maybe some day they will take the nasty whore and lock her and eric up. My papaw lives up there and you have to keep every thing locked up and under survaliance or it wont be there the next day. My papaw use to be friends with that little old man that she stays with, and he is in really bad health and almost on his death bed, One day they took his meds and went off and left him there to obviously die but he just keeps hanging on, we pray for him all the time. papaw can not go and check on him any more becuase you never know what kind of drugs they have and or diseases, so we just pray for poor oh Mr.Maxwell. and some day God will take him on,and hopefully they get what they have coming to them and I dont mean the house or material things, I am thinking more like JAIL time. That use to be a good neighborhood up there but ALMOST every one on beals ln are druggies. come on Robbie clean that neighborhood up too.
lucy

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Oct 27, 2011
She is a nasty POS her and Eric need to just go ahead and jump off the planet and make the world a better place.
lookin around

Nashville, TN

#12 Oct 28, 2011
Aint her sister Mary a dopehead too? Used to work at Sonic.
Someone

Nashville, TN

#13 Oct 28, 2011
lookin around wrote:
Aint her sister Mary a dopehead too? Used to work at Sonic.
I love the way she always tried to keep my change at Sonic. Nothing but a thief also.
lucylou

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Oct 28, 2011
yes Mary is just as bad as Heaven she is a nasty ho too!!! She will sleep with anybody
browneyes

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Oct 29, 2011
I watched her and Eric sale at Millers bridge to a certain county officer this summer and i could not believe what I was seeing.

Since: Oct 11

Smithville, TN

#16 Oct 29, 2011
this is toooo funny.
eww

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Oct 29, 2011
yeah right who would pay $250.00 for that skank maybe $2.50 LOL

Since: Oct 11

Smithville, TN

#19 Oct 29, 2011
Omg. LOL!!!! hahaha how mean
fromdaMountKY

Louisville, KY

#20 Dec 14, 2011
googled "why heaven hill so bad" this is what came up. I meant the vodka!
curious

Oliver Springs, TN

#21 Dec 15, 2011
Is she also a Prostitute?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City council in Lafollette 3 min Valley Guy 13
couple looking for a clean woman for a threesome 1 hr Bigboy 17
Charles McCreary 1 hr Bigboy 6
Heath Powell lafollette press says 3 hr Yeah 4
Randy Long (Aug '14) 6 hr Fdogh 12
Amanda Lay (Jul '15) 7 hr Jesse 97
snapon toolbox 7 hr Farmer 2

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance