does anybody know that skank keisha c...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lil mAmA

Springfield, TN

#22 Oct 14, 2010
and she dont charge for sex she gives it free rite along with her STD's she gives for free to
anna

Church Hill, VA

#23 Oct 17, 2010
instead of bashing her on here why not telling her to her face what you think.
candy

Springfield, TN

#24 Oct 18, 2010
i know her very well she needs to learn how to take care of her kids.instead popping her pills i think it funny how she tries to make people feel sorry for her..but u cant feel sorry for a dead beat poor excuse of a woman.
TOC

United States

#25 Oct 18, 2010
wow what about help she needs help i kno she has done alot of bad stuff but its hard to have everyone against them i wonder if anyone has tried to help her
candy

Springfield, TN

#26 Oct 19, 2010
their is no help for that bit**.she will never change so y bother to help her
saddness

United States

#27 Nov 12, 2010
keisha is a poor excuse of a woman! shes living with johnny draughn taking his money getting food stamps on his girls! while hes on the road she has a different guy every night! her son james caught her making dope in the kitchen and kicked the door in on her! its amazing how she still has custody of those boys! she is supposed to marry odie in dec! keisha you know who this is n u know i dnt like you and i will say this to your face! YOUR A PEICE OF SHIT YOU REALLY NEED TO GO GET HELP B 4 U F#$K UP JAMES AND CODYS LIFE!
before

Chesterfield, MO

#28 Nov 12, 2010
before she F_ks up thier lives? I think she has already started on that project years ago. Little james had tattoos everywhere last I saw him. Hopefully they'll turn out alright in SPITE of thier momma.
very close

Nashville, TN

#29 Nov 12, 2010
well i think if all this is true someone needs to call dcs on them cause this is 4 kids in that house.
pathetic

Chesterfield, MO

#30 Nov 14, 2010
I used to know her many years ago..8.and i loved her to death she was like a second mommy to me. But i saw her last year and she was rough looking. I go to school with james and its just sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump 2 hr Valley Guy 133
Willie Poston 3 hr Valley Guy 26
campos foods 1st shift 3 hr Valley Guy 2
Little Boy 6 hr Sam 2
Mexicans are taking over College Hill and more... 7 hr Willie 12
Amanda Linkes and April Marlow 10 hr Sluts R us 5
Jobs for cash 11 hr LMBO 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages