When "doed" they lock him up?
sam

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2011
this boy is nothing but a drug head just like the rest of his family
DJM

United States

#5 Aug 4, 2011
The boy never goes to Jail because he RATS his friend out. A piece of Crap and a Deadbeat
shut up

Cambridge, MA

#6 Sep 16, 2012
DJM wrote:
The boy never goes to Jail because he RATS his friend out. A piece of Crap and a Deadbeat
you all need to keep your mouth shut
slypknaughty

United States

#7 Sep 18, 2012
no its true. he needs to be locked away for a long time!!! trash dont need to be among the public
shut up

Cambridge, MA

#8 Sep 18, 2012
wat ever y dnt u say it to my face am close to him n i will not set n let u say something when u dnt even know wat ur talkin bout get a life loser
slypknaughty

United States

#9 Sep 18, 2012
shut up wrote:
wat ever y dnt u say it to my face am close to him n i will not set n let u say something when u dnt even know wat ur talkin bout get a life loser
he needs to be locked up FOR LIFE!!! you see lockup ever? he needs to be there. life without the possibility of parole. but i see that you "are close" to him. when you get off your knees, we can all talk. you talk like your still stuck like a fuck in a muck...in the 90's era. your soooo outdated. YOU get a life YOU loser!
Will

United States

#10 Sep 19, 2012
He is a piece of shit his ho family is trash
slypknaughty

United States

#11 Sep 19, 2012
THANK YOU!!! someone here that agree's with slypknaughty!!! will is slypknaughty's best friend now :D
Will

United States

#12 Sep 19, 2012
the hol familey is drug a I hat all of thim I wood bitch s his ass
slypknaughty

United States

#13 Sep 23, 2012
they are jail trash anyways. mabey jail will make em think about what they should do in life rather than shoot life up in their veins.
Will

United States

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Matt mom is a h she s her ass and his s dose to s
shut ur mouth

La Follette, TN

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Don't say it unless you can say it to our faces
just saying

United States

#16 Jan 1, 2013
The whole family is a bunch of meth heads Matt his sisters and his mom! They would steal the shirt off your back if they could! Nasty nasty people
shut ur mouth

La Follette, TN

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Listen u need to shut ur mouth if u cnt say it to our face just sayin
Will

United States

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Im sure.alot of.people agree that you all are all nasty meth heads and you need to be locked up and kept your nasty ass off the street and dont say you dont do that stuff just go look at the public records matt jones manufacuring meth in the police reports and his whore sisters and mom need to be off the streets before they spread there funk to everybody
just saying

United States

#19 Jan 2, 2013
Maybe you should just shut your mouth because its the truth and the more you comment on it the more truth will come out so be careful methhead!
shut ur mouth

La Follette, TN

#20 Jan 2, 2013
Wat ever dnt be haten we dnt care wat people say or think thts ur opion we all got one thts wats wrng w the world today everybodys always worried bout every body else n not there self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave Adkins and Joel Corner (Jan '15) 1 hr lol 13
brandon hatmaker 1 hr SweetAsSugar 1
Mandy Sharp 1 hr Person 6
Kenneth bartley 2 hr Person 8
Bisexual women 2 hr Mdfw 4
Paxton Long 5 hr TakingRi 3
Tyler Needham and Brittney Adkins 5 hr Hhsam 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages