Nathan Bedford Forrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Just saw in the paper where a 20 year old named Marco dela Cruz raped a twelve year old. I'm betting he is a mud race and not a white.
Defend that taco lovers
loco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Mexican guys aren't the only ones capable of rape..white people do it too. I don't get why people are racist.
SeeHere

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

The rape of a 12 yr old is a tragedy and will not be tolerated. No matter if you are red, yellow, black, or white. Nathan why don't you use your real name and don't cowardly hide behind a name or mask like ur topix namesake.
loco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Exactly! I pray for the family of the little girl and the girl herself especially. Let's hope this man gets punished rightfully!
vanessa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

well iam not raciest but i knew of a 13 yr.old
who got pregnant with a 20 or 21 yr. old mexican
he never got punished because they sent him to mexico he was here illeagaly if they commit a crime
and they are here illeagaly than they get a way with it then the young lady has to raise and support this baby for the rest of her life what does the daddy have to do? nothing but screw little children and make babys. every one know most mexicans will screw any kind of female no matter what the age is . shame on them they are perverts

loco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

vanessa wrote:
well iam not raciest but i knew of a 13 yr.old
who got pregnant with a 20 or 21 yr. old mexican
he never got punished because they sent him to mexico he was here illeagaly if they commit a crime
and they are here illeagaly than they get a way with it then the young lady has to raise and support this baby for the rest of her life what does the daddy have to do? nothing but screw little children and make babys. every one know most mexicans will screw any kind of female no matter what the age is . shame on them they are perverts
if its rape like the child this thread was started about its one thing(someone should be beat for doin that to a kid) but...if its a 13 year old having sex on her own free will,that's not just the guys fault. And the parent of that 13 year old should've been watching the child. Again...mexicans aren't the only ones who do wrong. White men have sex with young girls and get them pregnant too. I'm not a mexican lover or anything,I just think they have a bad rep,and yeah its cause of the color of their skin.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Judged:

5542bump
stop snortin pflash

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

pflash idiot types in the posting # to his BUMP for lookin to start more trouble. hear that? that was his noddin head crashing down onto their keyboard... wtg pill head bump that! LOL
FYI

Cedar Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

I have met this girl she is very permiscuous and has accussed like 5 other males for rape it just didn't go to court. She doesn't care the age of men if they have wives or children. If she thinks she can get any kind of attention from a man she will try anything. Sad to say about this young girl, but not all things she says is true. One of her friends admitted to lying for her.
Just so you know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

White males are the number one Race of sexual offenders murderers and violent sex offenders in the same paper this story was printed there were two more about 30- 45 ur old men that raped young girls the same age but which one makes top story and is everyone talking about the one with the 20 yr old Mexican and if the truth be told he ain't the only guy that lil girl been doin the dirty with!!!
FYI

Cedar Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

If you don't know this girl and your a male of any age stay far away!!!! Yes the age is definitely an issue, but if any sexual encounter happened you better believe she wanted to. I hate to say this about this young girl, because I have a littl girl.
Like I said before I have personaly met her and she runs the roads and does what ever she wants. Where are her PARENTS is really the problem here.
Todd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Which is she so she can be avoided?
stupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

Have you listened to your selfs lately. Sometimes its hard for me to believe what I hear come out of the mouths of some of the people that live in campbell county. You say this twelve year old asked for it, or she runs the road, or she wanted it. My god people, wake up. This generation is going down the drain fast. Its no wonder the outside people think we are a bunch of dumbass hillbillys. If this stupid county did'nt have a lake inside of it, The only way anybody would see an outsider is if they looked on the interstate and seen one pass.
FYI

Cedar Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

stupid wrote:
Have you listened to your selfs lately. Sometimes its hard for me to believe what I hear come out of the mouths of some of the people that live in campbell county. You say this twelve year old asked for it, or she runs the road, or she wanted it. My god people, wake up. This generation is going down the drain fast. Its no wonder the outside people think we are a bunch of dumbass hillbillys. If this stupid county did'nt have a lake inside of it, The only way anybody would see an outsider is if they looked on the interstate and seen one pass.
No, like I said I know this girl and if anything did happen she wanted to!!! There would be no rape to it. She just wanted attention. I know my facts or I wouldn't be posting. If parents would pay more attention to thier children then maybe this generation would sink so fast.
stupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

I feel sorry for you FYI, I really do. No disrespect to you but Think about what your saying. This is a 12 year old child, she may have mental issues, or the worst parents in the world, all that does not matter, This was a grown man and if this did occure then he was 100% wrong. No man or woman has a right to touch a child in any sexual way. My gosh. I dont want to get anything started on here so this will be my last time responding to this list.
fyi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

any man touches my kid and i will prosecute to the fullest. my bipolar would come out.
dont know

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

What if she IS lying????
Yes

Cedar Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

dont know wrote:
What if she IS lying????
I Agree
FYI

Cedar Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

stupid wrote:
I feel sorry for you FYI, I really do. No disrespect to you but Think about what your saying. This is a 12 year old child, she may have mental issues, or the worst parents in the world, all that does not matter, This was a grown man and if this did occure then he was 100% wrong. No man or woman has a right to touch a child in any sexual way. My gosh. I dont want to get anything started on here so this will be my last time responding to this list.
I agree it was wrong if anything did happen, but if you knew this girl you would understand a little better. How about the 30 year old man she is going around saying she is dating that lives in the same apartment building.
Just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Yes it's not like he had any wayof knowing how old she was one year more and this would be a different story it's sad but I know Marco and he is not like that I have however heard stories of this little girl if they had sex he is in the wrong but I don't see forcable rape which will make a big difference inhospitable sentence it's a sad sad situation all the way around and if only is all anyone can say!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Foolish US Vet 145,368
Who Is Alexis Kieser and Does She Work At The S... 18 min pickal 14
addiction 27 min pickal 6
Will K.F. ever be charged? 1 hr Yoyo 23
Southern Bums Motorcycle Club (Nov '10) 1 hr Lee and Sasquatch 45
Southern Sons MC "Blow Out" ??? (Aug '11) 1 hr Lee and Sasquatch 114
Labor Day Weekend 3 hr just wonderin 6
David G Young 10 hr Me docker 10

Search the La Follette Forum:
•••
•••
•••

La Follette Jobs