First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shala

Oak Ridge, TN

#1 Nov 2, 2011
Does anyone know him an if he's still single. This man is adorable. I would love to hook up with him.
his ex

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Nov 4, 2011
he is married
shala

Oak Ridge, TN

#3 Nov 5, 2011
I really don't believe this. As a matter of fact I will check for myself Monday and if he is then you're a lucky woman and if not then he's fair game honey. Why would you be going under his ex then??? That doesn't make alot of sense.
close friend

United States

#4 Nov 5, 2011
everett is not married lol. Actually he is single and a wonderful man you better snag him before someone does
baha

United States

#5 Nov 8, 2011
Hes been married but the woman had sense to leave his sorry ass. He is always seeing someone or having a. Girl live with him
looking lafollette

Hendersonville, TN

#6 Nov 8, 2011
i think he is a really nice guy
close friend

Memphis, TN

#7 Nov 8, 2011
he is a really nice guy!!! He is by no means sorry there baha. He is a hard working man that deserves a good woman. He owns his own company, his own home, takes care of his sick mother, and has raised two wonderful kids. I'm pretty sure that classifies him as being wonderful. He has alot of women that like him, and yeah he has dated alot of girls there is nothing wrong with that. Oh and also I don't think it's anyone's business who he goes out with or who is living with him. Love you Everett :)
baha

United States

#8 Nov 9, 2011
That cracked me up. Yeah he might own a business,to lay to run it and he takes cares of his mom because he had to move into the duplex beside her bc he lost his house..I've heard him say hisself he never changed a diaper or made a bottel for either of his kids their man done thraising he paid for everything
sorta friends

Knoxville, TN

#9 Nov 9, 2011
I've talked to this man a couple of times and I do personally know someone that dated him for sometime and I think he's a good man from what I've seen. He was really good to her. I feel like if the right woman come alone and put an effort into it and wasn't just trying to use him for material things and just be honest in the relationship, then my personal opinion is they'd do really good as a couple. Good Luck
his friend oak ridge

Hendersonville, TN

#10 Nov 9, 2011
hey baha you must be a dumb ass you cant even spell shut up with your bull shit he must have kicked you to the curb at one time. go back to school dumb ass
close friend

Bedford, IN

#11 Nov 9, 2011
baha you don't know anything about Everett so you need to stop posting stuff asap. He sold his home to move back in and take care of his mother, and I don't know about the diaper thing but I do know he is a very good father, and very close to his children. Don't get on here talkin bad about him anymore please. Oh and yes he runs a business and goes out to work in it too you would know that if you knew him right???
Mudd

Flatwoods, KY

#12 Nov 11, 2011
hahaha!! his fat a@@ dont go out and work..he lets every one else do it for little to no money..all he is good for is running that big fck'ing mouth of his!! buhahahaa!!! if you like a big.loud mouth.that KNOWS it all!! then go for it..other then that he isnt shyt!
close friend

United States

#13 Nov 12, 2011
I wish people would stop getn on here trashing him. Are you jealous because he is such a good guy and obviously mudd isn't I mean just by your screen name you plainly desribed yourself as watered over dirt lol seriously just get on the ground lay there and be quiet mudd.
some who knowes

Nashville, TN

#14 Dec 4, 2011
nope he is single
some who knows

Nashville, TN

#15 Dec 4, 2011
Mudd wrote:
hahaha!! his fat a@@ dont go out and work..he lets every one else do it for little to no money..all he is good for is running that big fck'ing mouth of his!! buhahahaa!!! if you like a big.loud mouth.that KNOWS it all!! then go for it..other then that he isnt shyt!
hay mud your name should be pud the last driver was making good money till he started runing his mouth an got greedy over 6 bill a week PUD
so what

Ann Arbor, MI

#16 Dec 14, 2011
Are you seriously going to put Everett on blast and say that he doesnt do the work and has people do it for him? YOU ALL ARE SOME HATING ASS PEOPLE...The man doesnt have to do it anymore but you best believe that it didnt start off that way for him...See, for you ignorant people out there, its called SUCCESS!!! When you start off doing it yourself and then work your way to having a crew, you dont have to do it anymore.. Because he has earned every single thing he has..And the man is a hell of a hustler when it comes to selling cars, motorcycles, etc.He is a businessman and is damn good at it. He gets money and is a hell of a person and is probably one of the most non-judgmental person I have ever met. And he is a very funny person and fun to be around..A few of you all (not all) probably are hatin on him because he's not from there and has a sense of humor and doesnt care to tell the truth..the man calls it as he sees it..Dont hate the player babe, Hate the game
big deal

Hendersonville, TN

#17 Dec 18, 2011
heard he was screwing Leloa Carroll or Cole.not sure of the last name.plus i thought she was married.
so what

Ann Arbor, MI

#18 Jan 7, 2012
who cares if she is married? who cares who he is screwing. does it ruin your day that he is? Or do you idiotic hillbillies just hate the fact that the man does well and apparently gets more ass than most of yall do...All of you dumbass's should take heade to the saying " believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear". Especially in that town full of ignorance and foolish rednecks who love to start crap. What do you idiots gain from really caring? Or are you all just hating because he's got his shit together and I am willing to bet that the ones saying this do not. And the thing is, Everett would prolly read this and laugh his ass off to the fact that you all are so kind to be talking about him because you all are confirming just how good his game is and how he can get what the hell he wants..Boost of confidence for him...Get a grip...Because he's apparently got a grip somewhere on some female right now...
well now

Nashville, TN

#19 Jan 9, 2012
damn dated the wrong brother again
i know him well

Hendersonville, TN

#20 Jan 15, 2012
he is a great guy any yes i have went out with him and going to again...his ex renee is a part of the past he doesnt want any part of that skank any more..he is a good guy if you are a good women and if you are honst and not a drug user like she was,,i want him and will have him again..thanks renee for fucking up again for the last time...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All candidates should be drug tested 9 hr Pistol Pete 8
Sheriff race 10 hr Race is over 1
Tad Bostic 10 hr I know2 3
Our sherriff 11 hr What 22
June 11 hr What 21
Maynard Sweat 11 hr D bag 18
Ole Aaron 12 hr Moooooomoooo 7

La Follette Jobs

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages