First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curious

Nashville, TN

#1 Dec 27, 2010
i went to school with darick he was a pretty good guy then. I cant believe the way he turned out. I am pulling for him to stay clean. Good luck with everything. STAY CLEAN.
yeah this is

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Dec 27, 2010
the third thread about him but I hope he does well too!
mike

AOL

#3 Dec 28, 2010
i herd he was sukin black wennie's for pill's
ouchy

Nashville, TN

#4 Dec 29, 2010
kind of a bully to people
mike

AOL

#5 Dec 29, 2010
weres he live now!
who

Nashville, TN

#6 Jan 1, 2011
who was he marries to?
Taylor

Dillon, SC

#7 Jan 1, 2011
Wow. You guys are super mean. I mean, seriously? Darick is doing so good now and he lives in Texas in a sobar facility. You know,Campbell County is a joke. You guys are just jealous because you can't get the help like he did. He is a handsom man now, and he will be an amazing father when he gets ready. You shouldn't trash those people who are actually making a difference in CC.. I don't see any of you out there tryin to stay sober and not touch any pills or alcohal or weed.. No. Because you would rather sit on the dang computer and trash someone else. Well, He is doing amazing now and everyone who trashes him are just jealous cause they couldn't accomplish the things he did. Thanks. Byee!!:)
serious

La Follette, TN

#8 Jan 3, 2011
can you please tell me if there is any way that i can get in touch with him at all
Michigan Man

Monroe, MI

#9 Jan 9, 2011
mike wrote:
i herd he was sukin black wennie's for pill's
Life is full of little as*holes like you. Tell your mom the next time she raises a little p.o.s. such as yourself to take all the penis' out of her mouth this time and tell the next little bastard she raises to have some class you little douchebag
Alisha

Springfield, TN

#10 Jan 9, 2011
I spoke to his bother the other day and he told me that derick left intervention with a 43 old lady walking. He has 10 days to return or else they want let him come back :( I pray he does good and returns to the sobor living house. Best of luck Derick ;)
kjoe

United States

#11 Jan 13, 2011
come on derick.be stronger than the drugs.get centered with yourself.hear the bell and come out fighting.drugs are the worst enemy of your life.you pride yourself on your fighting ability,so dont let the drugs beat you.if you need help get in touch with me.im clean and if i can do it you can too.best wishes.ill be praying for you.
TN GIRL

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Jan 13, 2011
IT seems like to me some people are jealous you must be on drugs and need help being a addict is no way to live i have been clean for almost 3 years trust me it has not been easy but i will tell you this it is a much better life you should try itwhen people are out getting high they are not thinking of anything else but let me tell you something it is no life to live in the long run it will effect your health it has caused me alot of health problems i seen intervention and i wish him the best you can do it DERICK my prayers are with you
lallan

Pflugerville, TX

#13 Jan 29, 2011
darick, if you ever read this, i'm so sad to hear you left BTR...'course, i did the same thing at the end of august. got my a$$ kicked (literally and metaphorically) for 2.5 mths and dragged myself back into the Rooms. in treatment again now (40 days to go) and have 70 days clean at this point. you can do this, babe.
Veronica

Vancouver, Canada

#14 Mar 8, 2011
I heard that darick isn't clean
I saw on myspace that he is dating this girl
I am not saying names
Dar also said that he tickets fir having a bag of meth and oxy
I'm really dussapointed in him
RC Cola

United States

#15 Mar 9, 2011
You still use MySpace? It must be like you and ten other people. LOL

“DisAntParadise”

Since: May 10

LaFollette TN

#16 Mar 9, 2011
Veronica wrote:
I heard that darick isn't clean
I saw on myspace that he is dating this girl
I am not saying names
Dar also said that he tickets fir having a bag of meth and oxy
I'm really dussapointed in him
Did u hear it or read it? You said "I heard" then u said u read it! Judging by your post I'd say someone read it to u! U seem like an uneducated skank that didn't bother to read the date it was posted! News Flash!!!! No one has used Myspace in 5 years! So go listen to your walkman and play some Atari! U dumb whore! Better yet get some sleep METH HEAD!
FYI

Seymour, TN

#17 Mar 11, 2011
For everyone to know: Darick is happy, healthly and CLEAN. Has been since July 31, 2010. He continues to be very strong in his recovery process.
brandon kennedy

Springfield, TN

#18 Mar 24, 2011
darick man this is bk. bro i wish you the best. if you every get back in town or come to vist. holla at me. you better stay out of trouble. i just got back in bout three months ago. i was away for 8 months. it helped me more than anything in my life bro. love you man. still praying! R.I.P. DK
brandon kennedy

Springfield, TN

#19 Mar 24, 2011
and for those people talkin shit. fu** you. bet you wouldnt say it to his face.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#20 Apr 2, 2011
I like darick regardless of what he does i hope for the best but im his friend either way. Miss u hope yr ok cdle bddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All candidates should be drug tested 24 min Me too 12
Political signage 54 min Rich 16
FBI and TBI are going to come in right before E... 1 hr Huh 5
Ole Aaron 1 hr Heehee 18
Animal Shelter Investigation 3 1 hr dontknow 27
Snitches 2 hr Yep 18
Campos Pay 2 hr Yeppers 5

La Follette Jobs

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages