Will Terry's Pharmacy fill out of sta...

Will Terry's Pharmacy fill out of state scripts?

Posted in the La Follette Forum

Bear Claw

Kingston, TN

#1 Apr 22, 2011
Trying to find somewhere to get an out of state script filled?Rigg's would not indeed fill this script for me and someone said try Terry's.Does anyone know about this place?
right- aded

United States

#2 Apr 22, 2011
Bear Claw wrote:
Trying to find somewhere to get an out of state script filled?Rigg's would not indeed fill this script for me and someone said try Terry's.Does anyone know about this place?
Riggs probably wouldn't fill a script for asprin right now. They are under the microscope. If all else fails, use a reputable Canadian pharmacy on line.
i know

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2011
Walmart will fill them..They used to wouldn't but have since changed their policy..If they call and make sure all is legit and your not a suspicious looking individual you can get them filled there.If you have filled there in the past is a plus also...Hope this helps
Layne

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2011
Should I gobto Terrys or Riggs Drugstore?
Highwayman

Oneida, TN

#5 Apr 25, 2011
Let me guess here. Your rx is from Florida?
Gooberhead

Knoxville, TN

#6 Apr 25, 2011
Heck fire i heard they didn't have enough in stock to fill local scripts half the time you have to keep coming back time after time for x-amount after x-amount and did you know what if Terry's had to pay for your gas they would shit wouldn't they!That is so stupid they way people are really putting other stores down and it's really bad when grown people cry wolf now isn't it!
gigi

United States

#9 Apr 17, 2012
Gooberhead wrote:
Heck fire i heard they didn't have enough in stock to fill local scripts half the time you have to keep coming back time after time for x-amount after x-amount and did you know what if Terry's had to pay for your gas they would shit wouldn't they!That is so stupid they way people are really putting other stores down and it's really bad when grown people cry wolf now isn't it!
I don't understand your post. Terrys has always been right on Target with my meds. Never a problem. I have never tried Riggs. And don't plan to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is angie justice 15 min Hellothere 4
Ricks pawn shop 3 hr Lmao 26
Kevin and Erica 5 hr Bobby Joe 2
Britnay Hurst 5 hr Right hook 3
Any older female like giving spanking (Aug '13) 8 hr Stumpy 23
Terry leach 11 hr Curious 4
Slypknaughty and his superman costume 13 hr Funny 3

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance