Stephanie Campbell
AbsentWOL

La Follette, TN

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Does anyone know where she is these days? Probably about 21 or 22 years old now? From off the Creek I think.
tommy

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2015
AbsentWOL wrote:
Does anyone know where she is these days? Probably about 21 or 22 years old now? From off the Creek I think.
i know. but whats she done? come on...tell me. i probably already know!
georgia girl

Calhoun, GA

#3 Sep 10, 2015
This is her aunt and I am just wondering what miss goody has done
georgia girl

Calhoun, GA

#4 Sep 10, 2015
Tommy what do you know about her
boo

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2015
She's thinks she's knows it all they was poor but her step daddy sale's drug's and who're!!!!
tommy

United States

#6 Sep 12, 2015
boo wrote:
She's thinks she's knows it all they was poor but her step daddy sale's drug's and who're!!!!
thats suppose to be her real dad i think and shes got 2 aints that sells drugs to. he can be her uncle daddy coucin brother to. know what i mean?
georgia girl

Calhoun, GA

#7 Sep 18, 2015
boo wrote:
That is her real dad but I guess it is hard to know that seeing how they take other peoples kids and make them call them mom and dad. Look at the littlest boy that is always with them he call them mom and dad but they both have black hair and dark eyes and the little one has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Dannilynn

United States

#8 Oct 1, 2015
georgia girl wrote:
<quoted text>
That is her real dad but I guess it is hard to know that seeing how they take other peoples kids and make them call them mom and dad. Look at the littlest boy that is always with them he call them mom and dad but they both have black hair and dark eyes and the little one has blonde hair and blue eyes.
that smallest boy belongs to a girl named shena and the little dsrk haired boy aint theres eitheer. he belings to a girl named sharon. i can tell u alot georgia girl about those folks.
DORIS

United States

#10 Oct 10, 2015
Dannilynn wrote:
<quoted text>
that smallest boy belongs to a girl named shena and the little dsrk haired boy aint theres eitheer. he belings to a girl named sharon. i can tell u alot georgia girl about those folks.
R u joking?Is this Girls other name merisa. they livee in ivey dale n they r 2faced. they put a big frobt to everbody but most ppl round here knows there fobey games. they sale drugs n lie n cheat anyone
fred

United States

#11 Oct 12, 2015
this is ravin roberts cousin. their all alike

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know where Renee Lloyd is 24 min 423Gurl 2
Bugg Kitts 38 min valley guy 2
Large Amounts of Drug Money Behind Robbie Goins (Jul '10) 4 hr James 24
freemason's 4 hr AllSeeingEye OfTrump 19
PLEASE read 5 hr Regina George 5
The coming of the Lord are you ready? 6 hr Regina George 10
shooting 6 hr What 15

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance