Talk about it

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

I know many hurt or killed by the drug problem. Who do you know? This can be a memorial...
slypknaughty

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

memorial hell. let em die
fluffy

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

slypknaughty wrote:
AMEN! Save the taxpayers some money. Scumbags deserve it.
not so

Jacksboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Talk about it wrote:
I know many hurt or killed by the drug problem. Who do you know? This can be a memorial...
This is not intended to be a memorial--it's intended to dredge up gossip on people who are on drugs or were on drugs. Please--you're phoney baloney!
Believe it

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

slypknaughty wrote:
How does it feel to be despised and shamed by society? Having $hit for brains puts you in the disabled category, do you get to park close to the Walmart with your disabled mirror hanger?

“what's your major malfunction?”

Since: Aug 12

San Diego, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

not so wrote:
<quoted text>This is not intended to be a memorial--it's intended to dredge up gossip on people who are on drugs or were on drugs. Please--you're phoney baloney!
agree!
scott

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Put the lead to the dealers and leave on the side of the road for everybody to see this crap will stop
Education is power

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Who hasn't Been hurt by drugs? That might be a better question. I can't think of a single family struggling or affluent who has not been deeply hurt by drugs. Let us not name names here but brainstorm solutions, viable solutions.
fluffy

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

I think if the cops catch you with drugs they should have the right to shoot you on the spot instead of allowing you to continue to be a menace to decent society.
not so

Jacksboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

fluffy wrote:
I think if the cops catch you with drugs they should have the right to shoot you on the spot instead of allowing you to continue to be a menace to decent society.
...yeah, and if they shoot you they can snatch your drugs and do whatever they do with them. What do they do with them anyway?
revenge

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

fluffy wrote:
Your proably wanna the big fat ass cops on lafollette police department that eats donuts and shits your pants lafollette police deparment is joke iam ashamed to say i from here but my house is bought paid for when rose kitts was sheriff stuff got done
to fluffer

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

fluffy wrote:
Yeah, murder without due process is the answer. Ho Chi Min would call you a true intellectual. Consider getting a vasectomy.
fluffy

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

to fluffer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, murder without due process is the answer. Ho Chi Min would call you a true intellectual. Consider getting a vasectomy.
Who's fluffer? LOL
truth

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

LOL +1 fluffy - 'intellectual'. LMAO yes a vasectomy or tubal ligation (which ever lol) is indeed in order.
slypknaughty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Believe it wrote:
<quoted text>How does it feel to be despised and shamed by society? Having $hit for brains puts you in the disabled category, do you get to park close to the Walmart with your disabled mirror hanger?
how does it feel to have what i say hit close to home. having a mom that fried her brains in her drugs, and your other family members that have done the same.
yes they do

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

you are scum slyp and I bet your family is so proud of you i bet people idle you in your town and i bet your the bread winner of your family.

“what's your major malfunction?”

Since: Aug 12

San Diego, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

yes they do wrote:
you are scum slyp and I bet your family is so proud of you i bet people idle you in your town and i bet your the bread winner of your family.
idle? Are you idolize you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min BAS 145,380
Beckie Muse Knocked Up 18 min Knocked Up 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 29 min Hunters are pussles 8,611
jennifer gardiner 1 hr True That 15
Labor Day Weekend 1 hr Nope 7
Southern Sons MC "Blow Out" ??? (Aug '11) 1 hr so so good 115
fire violation at valley view 2 hr YOU need a rope 8
Will K.F. ever be charged? 2 hr what 24

Search the La Follette Forum:
•••
•••
•••

La Follette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000