all those hurt by drugs
Talk about it

Tucker, GA

#1 Nov 6, 2012
I know many hurt or killed by the drug problem. Who do you know? This can be a memorial...
slypknaughty

Tucker, GA

#2 Nov 13, 2012
memorial hell. let em die
fluffy

La Follette, TN

#3 Nov 13, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
memorial hell. let em die
AMEN! Save the taxpayers some money. Scumbags deserve it.
not so

Jacksboro, TN

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Talk about it wrote:
I know many hurt or killed by the drug problem. Who do you know? This can be a memorial...
This is not intended to be a memorial--it's intended to dredge up gossip on people who are on drugs or were on drugs. Please--you're phoney baloney!
Believe it

Knoxville, TN

#5 Nov 13, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
memorial hell. let em die
How does it feel to be despised and shamed by society? Having $hit for brains puts you in the disabled category, do you get to park close to the Walmart with your disabled mirror hanger?

“what's your major malfunction?”

Since: Aug 12

San Diego, California

#6 Nov 14, 2012
not so wrote:
<quoted text>This is not intended to be a memorial--it's intended to dredge up gossip on people who are on drugs or were on drugs. Please--you're phoney baloney!
agree!
scott

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Put the lead to the dealers and leave on the side of the road for everybody to see this crap will stop
Education is power

Lugoff, SC

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Who hasn't Been hurt by drugs? That might be a better question. I can't think of a single family struggling or affluent who has not been deeply hurt by drugs. Let us not name names here but brainstorm solutions, viable solutions.
fluffy

La Follette, TN

#9 Nov 14, 2012
I think if the cops catch you with drugs they should have the right to shoot you on the spot instead of allowing you to continue to be a menace to decent society.
not so

Jacksboro, TN

#10 Nov 14, 2012
fluffy wrote:
I think if the cops catch you with drugs they should have the right to shoot you on the spot instead of allowing you to continue to be a menace to decent society.
...yeah, and if they shoot you they can snatch your drugs and do whatever they do with them. What do they do with them anyway?
revenge

La Follette, TN

#11 Nov 14, 2012
fluffy wrote:
I think if the cops catch you with drugs they should have the right to shoot you on the spot instead of allowing you to continue to be a menace to decent society.
Your proably wanna the big fat ass cops on lafollette police department that eats donuts and shits your pants lafollette police deparment is joke iam ashamed to say i from here but my house is bought paid for when rose kitts was sheriff stuff got done
to fluffer

Knoxville, TN

#13 Nov 15, 2012
fluffy wrote:
I think if the cops catch you with drugs they should have the right to shoot you on the spot instead of allowing you to continue to be a menace to decent society.
Yeah, murder without due process is the answer. Ho Chi Min would call you a true intellectual. Consider getting a vasectomy.
fluffy

La Follette, TN

#14 Nov 15, 2012
to fluffer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, murder without due process is the answer. Ho Chi Min would call you a true intellectual. Consider getting a vasectomy.
Who's fluffer? LOL
truth

La Follette, TN

#15 Nov 15, 2012
LOL +1 fluffy - 'intellectual'. LMAO yes a vasectomy or tubal ligation (which ever lol) is indeed in order.
slypknaughty

United States

#16 Nov 30, 2012
Believe it wrote:
<quoted text>How does it feel to be despised and shamed by society? Having $hit for brains puts you in the disabled category, do you get to park close to the Walmart with your disabled mirror hanger?
how does it feel to have what i say hit close to home. having a mom that fried her brains in her drugs, and your other family members that have done the same.
yes they do

La Follette, TN

#17 Dec 2, 2012
you are scum slyp and I bet your family is so proud of you i bet people idle you in your town and i bet your the bread winner of your family.

“what's your major malfunction?”

Since: Aug 12

San Diego, California

#18 Dec 2, 2012
yes they do wrote:
you are scum slyp and I bet your family is so proud of you i bet people idle you in your town and i bet your the bread winner of your family.
idle? Are you idolize you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica at it again 5 hr Ewwwww 10
Butch jones and coach Housley needs to be fired 6 hr Still watching 22
The N 13th Street Meth Syndicate 9 hr Fed-up-citizen 2
Brian wallace 23 hr Ernest 2
What kind of drug test does Lowes use? (May '11) Fri Shooter 266
daniel caroll Fri Truth 7
Constant rumbling / vibration throughout the co... (Apr '16) Fri Anonymous 15

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages