First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“what's your major malfunction?”

Since: Aug 12

San Diego, California

#43 Sep 22, 2012
lovely1nkrazyTown wrote:
<quoted text>lol my husband was sitting right next to me laughing.
my husband is "oilfield trash" and reads every post I make. I grew up military and was the only female in a mechanic section, you learn to laugh at witty perverted crap. It was witty that's why it was funny
noodle

New Tazewell, TN

#44 Sep 22, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
i think u dreamed of it. sure if someone says "go kill yourself" and that person actually does, then thats illegal, and you will go to prison. but if its just lie's, and calling you a big fat turd covered dummy, then the judge will throw that out, and tell you to grow the fk up.
if you dont want your feelings hurt, get off of topix, and go to you mom, and hug her. she'll protect you.
Funny
slypknaughty

Sarasota, FL

#45 Sep 23, 2012
Just So You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between calling people names and posting absolute LIES to try to ruin someone which is what is being done on this site and yes you can be sued for that and for THE LAST TIME, it has been done and suits have been filed and won. These are NOT news threads. I don't have to prove anything to anyone on here and I don't have to give names of lawyers or the people who have filed them. I am NOT a "little boy" who needs a " hug from my mommy" as the "MORON" slypknaughty says. Go back to Ohio and crawl under the slimy rock you came from.
if you call people names, thats called cyber bulling. its still lawsuit-able. you make it sound like telling lies is worse than name calling. its not lies if its the truth. it doenst make it a lie if it hurts your feelings.
slypknaughty

Sarasota, FL

#46 Sep 23, 2012
noodle wrote:
<quoted text> Funny
thank you :D
Computer Guy

Versailles, KY

#47 Sep 25, 2012
Prove it. What if they post from McDonald's? Or hijack someone else's wifi? They could use proxy servers to bounce their external IP address around until it's untraceable, or use MAC address spoofing to appear the post came from a different computer. There are too many variables to prove that a specific post came from a specific user on a specific computer. Unless the defendant admits to the post and pleads guilty there is no case.
Computer Guy

Versailles, KY

#48 Sep 25, 2012
DB Cooper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me sir, but your pants are on fire.
How do you get that? Because what I stated goes against what you believe in your little close minded head?
odd

La Follette, TN

#50 Sep 25, 2012
^^^ okay? Don't get where you got DB was disagreeing with you 'Computer Guy', let alone to throw in a childish insulting remark in response to his (THAT one, anyway. lol) post... he was responding to someone that you are actually responding to (with their idea that it can easily be done) yourself, which actually bears that DB is in agreement with YOUR response to that posters literal ignorance of the subject, so.....
Computer Guy

Gray, KY

#51 Sep 25, 2012
odd wrote:
^^^ okay? Don't get where you got DB was disagreeing with you 'Computer Guy', let alone to throw in a childish insulting remark in response to his (THAT one, anyway. lol) post... he was responding to someone that you are actually responding to (with their idea that it can easily be done) yourself, which actually bears that DB is in agreement with YOUR response to that posters literal ignorance of the subject, so.....
I do apologize. Read that half asleep and for some reason though he was replying to me. Once again, I apologize.
slypknaughty

United States

#52 Sep 26, 2012
you're ok computer guy. at least you have knowledge and a job unlike these government feeding monkey's that think they're owe'd something. They dont need sleep like you do. they dont work, so how do they get tired? they're on drugs that keep them awake. they dont need sleep. That's good on ya for being a real person. thanks for supporting the economy
A Hacker

Mannington, WV

#53 Oct 16, 2012
Good grief ... just use several open proxy servers in China or something along that line. IP address will point to those servers instead of your real IP address so good luck tracking that down! On top of that, certain governments will not help anyone from the US in their investigation of crimes so good luck! If your really good, you use a zombie terminal and puts someone else in the damage path .... lol!!!
yoyoyo

Corbin, KY

#54 Oct 17, 2012
LOL
Computer Guy

Versailles, KY

#55 Oct 24, 2012
I use TOR when doing torrents.
LOL at You

Corbin, KY

#56 Oct 24, 2012
over 10 thousand IP addresses in the Knox area for surrounding places go to IP Address on Tek Savy and read on how to trace an IP address you idiots and threy all come from the same server and good luck..
Pantsonfire

San Jose, CA

#57 Oct 24, 2012
Liar.
slypknaughty

United States

#58 Oct 24, 2012
LOL at You wrote:
over 10 thousand IP addresses in the Knox area for surrounding places go to IP Address on Tek Savy and read on how to trace an IP address you idiots and threy all come from the same server and good luck..
tek savy? what are you a fkn canadian eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willie Poston 1 hr Ouch 25
Amanda Linkes and April Marlow 2 hr Sluts R us 5
Jobs for cash 2 hr LMBO 14
trump 2 hr Got to love it 132
Mexicans are taking over College Hill and more... 2 hr LMBO 11
Bob Fannon is Jealous of Mayor Stanfield 5 hr Mark 2
Dr Lopez. DDS and staff (May '12) 11 hr Youradumbass 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages