So.... You think you got a man

So.... You think you got a man

Posted in the La Follette Forum

Mrs doubt that

Monroe, NC

#1 Oct 12, 2012
jus wait til you find out what he been doin and really you brought it on yourself
terry

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2012
Who are you talkin about? Lol
OH ME

United States

#4 Oct 12, 2012
just tell us, so we will all know what he's been doing?
uh oh

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Yea tell us what did he do ?
oh please

La Follette, TN

#6 Oct 12, 2012
just somebody trying to start bs.if they had something to say then they would have said it dont you think?grow up mrs.doubt that.for real!!!
awww

Seymour, TN

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Mrs doubt that wrote:
jus wait til you find out what he been doin and really you brought it on yourself
lesbian in training.
U wish

United States

#8 Oct 14, 2012
Ya what's he been doing?? I'm sure u wish it was u (or still u) grow up I'm sure he isn't doing anything. Jealous whore??! This could be directed towards anyone anyways so I'm sure whoever wrote this is, is not worrying anyone about this.. Not loosing any sleep here over it so quit being jealous.
Theresa

Lombard, IL

#9 Oct 15, 2012
U wish wrote:
Ya what's he been doing?? I'm sure u wish it was u (or still u) grow up I'm sure he isn't doing anything. Jealous whore??! This could be directed towards anyone anyways so I'm sure whoever wrote this is, is not worrying anyone about this.. Not loosing any sleep here over it so quit being jealous.
YOU sound like the jealous w**** bahahaha why should i tell you anything when you aint nothin anyways lmao never was and never will be to NObody .poor baby bahahaha
selfish women

Memphis, TN

#10 Oct 16, 2012
Campbell Co seems to have a lot of women who put MEN before their CHILDREN! And LEAVE their children behind! Then go about their lives & refuse to try and make things right.
You said it

La Follette, TN

#11 Oct 16, 2012
And the men who go along with these stupid ho's is 10 times as bad for doing it right along with them.
selfish women

Memphis, TN

#12 Oct 16, 2012
Yes, I don't understand how a man can want a woman who abandons her own children.
Seriously

Parsons, TN

#13 Oct 16, 2012
Mrs doubt that wrote:
Hmmm someones been tippin the jar a bit much?? Don't ya know how to finish a story when you start it?? Who were you talkin to and about??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot cops 20 min Dilligaf 6
Carrie? (Apr '15) 6 hr Carrie 5
hype fitness (Sep '15) 7 hr Campbell County 25
Ashley Brandt 7 hr Daisy 10
Sarah Goodman 7 hr Lucy 2
Cougars 8 hr Glacier 52
tasha lane (Aug '10) 10 hr Well Enuff 21

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance