darrell riggs just got busted again i...

darrell riggs just got busted again in anderson co.for meth

Posted in the La Follette Forum

news that just came in

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2010
does anyone know about darrell riggs getting busted in clinton yesterday with meth and his friend trying to by pseudafedrine and i heard they seized darrell's girlfriend's new car i heard he just got probation monday for 4 yrs for 3 meth labs he's on anderson county sheriff's departments website under inmate data report
snoozebutton

United States

#2 Jan 15, 2010
it's about time. CC just lets him go
funny

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jan 15, 2010
news that just came in wrote:
does anyone know about darrell riggs getting busted in clinton yesterday with meth and his friend trying to by pseudafedrine and i heard they seized darrell's girlfriend's new car i heard he just got probation monday for 4 yrs for 3 meth labs he's on anderson county sheriff's departments website under inmate data report
is his girlfriend the teresa lady? if it is i know her sister misty anderson/bolton, she is not any better.
meth hater

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2010
anderson county will not mess around he just got him a one way ticket to prison heard they took her car also isn't her sister the one was married to matt bolton because darrell used to fool around with matt's old lady while he was in jail
funny

Strawberry Plains, TN

#5 Jan 16, 2010
meth hater wrote:
anderson county will not mess around he just got him a one way ticket to prison heard they took her car also isn't her sister the one was married to matt bolton because darrell used to fool around with matt's old lady while he was in jail
Misty was married to Zeek Bolton, now she is dating some Kenny guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Lowe 2 hr MSL 7
lpd 4 hr Apache 6
Ron Carroll Arrested Again 4 hr WildMan 3
Where is Amber Hammock 5 hr CCC123 2
Family wrecker 7 hr Marcus 18
Kristen Nolan 10 hr Get2knowher 1
Does ne one know jessica morgan (Jan '13) 10 hr angie 6

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance