Campbell County DCS has got to be one...
raising nephew

Cedar Hill, TN

#42 Oct 31, 2010
I agree with everyone on here. Dcs is worthless. I haven't been able to get ahold of my case worker in 2 weeks. The supervisor got fire and the stand in supervisor was on annual leave. What good does that go for me. No they don't want to help the family that doesn't want their family members in the system. They only want to help people that just worry about the money. There are some good foster parents but there are alot of bad ones.
tenngirl

United States

#43 Oct 31, 2010
dcs is worthless i thought we had the haley spicer
law. the system failed that little girl and she had to suffer. my friend called dcs to check into
possible abuse and they will do nothing they even hung up the phone while my friend was talking
to them. if you leave a message for a worker to call you back well for get it they will not call you back. i wish i was the boss down there just for one day there would be some house cleaning
Jason

United States

#44 Nov 2, 2010
The one supervisor, Donna Valandingham, took the call about the abuse to baby Haley some years ago and did nothing with it. She was promoted and continues to help child abusers destroy children in Campbell County. The Cambell County DCS office refers people to Ridgeview knowing that Ridgeview defrauds tncare and hides child abusers from the law. I think Ridgeview pays DCS some sort of kick-back to help them destroy families and cover up child abuse.
omg

Kodak, TN

#45 Nov 20, 2010
to deelilah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure this is not news to you because you've probably heard it many times--you're a complete idiot! What possible reason would they have for taking a child from a good home--do you know totally nutty that would be!!! You need some education on the ways of the world, deelilah. You are, at best, dysfunctional!! And I'm not a DCS employee--you couldn't pay me enough to deal with people like you or your friend.
your so wrong they will take kids out of a good home because of lies and not even try to find the truth first then they make u do thing and dont even try to help they wont even answer your calls then on cort date they have to find the case worker because they didnt show up the excuse was i thought it was on another day but if u forgot and didnt show up guess what U WOULD LOSE YOUR KIDS they wouldnt take the time to call and see why u wasent there or even hold it off till u got there DCS IS A JOKE
wow

Kodak, TN

#46 Nov 20, 2010
Dad wrote:
Well you could start rising up against a government agency by first naming names.
Here I'll start with one of the most low-life and stupid of the social workers there.
Melia Henegar
Melia is a good person i dont care what u say about her
LMAO

Kodak, TN

#47 Nov 20, 2010
concerned wrote:
I have a question,some what off the subjected but,if a child is taken and put into foster care,foster parents receive support for they're care.Is this right?If a family member takes in children of their own family, why can't they get help?Or can they?I'm saying Grandparents that raise their Grandchildren that are on a fixed income.(not working the system).Or Aunts raising nephews and so on.Family steps in to keep them out of the system (not mention not enough foster homes and to many mean people out there)Is there help out there?
your right they pay strangers big bucks to keep a kid but if your family u wont get a dime THATS NOT RIGHT U CAN MAKE 3000 A MONTH TAKEING CARE OF 2-3 KIDS GET BIG FOOD STAMPS AND STAY HOME AND DONT HAVE TO WORK AND IF THEY R OLD ENOUGH U MAKE THE KID DO EVERYTHING AROUND THE HOUSE AND U JUST LAY BACK AND TAKE IT EASY
NO GOOD F PARENTS

Kodak, TN

#48 Nov 20, 2010
i no kid in foster care if they r 1 min late for breakfast dinner or supper they dont get anything to eat they make the kids watch there kids eat if the foster kids open the fridg everything belongs to there kids or the so called dad if there kids fu(k up they punish the foster kids and make them clean up after them I THINK A LOT OF FOSTER PARENTS NEED TO TAKE THAT POLYGRAF THAT DCS CLAMES TO HAVE THEY ABUSE THE KIDS WORSER THAN THERE PARENTS DO OR DID DCS U NEED TO INVESTAGATE THE FOSTER PARENTS U HAVE HERE IN LAFOLLETTE AND IF U NOTICE MOST OF THE TEENAGERS R BEING MOLESTED BY THE HUSBAN .........................JUST LOOK INTO IT PLEASE
Curious

United States

#49 Nov 21, 2010
IF you are really concerned about the foster parents mistreating foster children, then shouldn't you call the children's worked instead of asking DCS to look into it on topix? I'm guessing they don't spend much time on here, they are too busy.
lola

Lake City, FL

#50 Nov 22, 2010
I totaly agree they do not do anything antill the child is almost gead i have repoted four times and they are still beating the shit out of there chilren and ben doing so for three years
right mk

Nashville, TN

#51 Nov 23, 2010
Curious wrote:
IF you are really concerned about the foster parents mistreating foster children, then shouldn't you call the children's worked instead of asking DCS to look into it on topix? I'm guessing they don't spend much time on here, they are too busy.
too busy doing WHAT.. sure as hell isn't "doing their jobs".
concerned person

Nashville, TN

#52 Nov 23, 2010
WOW!!! Glad to see people who feel the same way i do about DCF.They all need to be FIRED and have real caseworker who are actually trained and FIGHT for the children. I have a 8 yr old who told DCF that she was being molested by her bio father . She told them when, how and where she was being touched THIS WAS ALL on video tape by DCF. I had a letter from the teacher saying that the child was afraid to go with him and I had the only oringinal (NO COPIES )of the letters were made. I asked the caseworker if she seen the letter and she straight out lied to me and stated YES. I called her f------ lier in court. The case was dimissed and the child as to go for the THANKSGIVING hoilday, spring break and 7 weeks of summer. IT has alot do to with DCF but, I also blame the judge in our court house. the one who don't give a shit but. for his pockets being padded. I back all pissed off parents who are innocent and fighting for there kids. unless you are 100% innocent of doing anything to harm your kids and have had a problem with DCF you really dont know how we feel.
people

Nashville, TN

#53 Nov 24, 2010
get off them!
ohmercy

Brunswick, OH

#54 Dec 5, 2010
jim nuchols was the best supervisor the office ever had taught donna everything he knew.
why

United States

#55 Jan 1, 2011
why is it when sum1 post something thats meaningful and important, some1 else that bull*hits on here all the time, has to b rude and complete *ickheads....this could have been helpful to sum1...maybe other ppl w/higher power couldve came across it and looked into it....but noooo sum dumb@ss kids gotta F*ck the important topics up!!!
dumb ass

Chesterfield, MO

#56 Jan 1, 2011
Let me tell you dcs and foster care isn't anything but a joke. About 95 percent of foster parents don't care about anything but that thousand dollar check coming in every month.
dumb ass

Chesterfield, MO

#57 Jan 1, 2011
They dont care about the kidds that really need help coming from a broking home. When the kids are too much for them too handle they have them moved outta there home. There r alot of times when the kids r took outta a home cause of drugs and put in a
dumb ass

Chesterfield, MO

#58 Jan 1, 2011
Foster home that have drugs in the home. There are foster parents that abuse kids sexualy, mentaly, and any other why you can think of. Foster care is about the pointless thing .
Donna

United States

#59 Jan 5, 2011
F*&k all of you. If I get your IP address I'll take all your kids...
u kno who

United States

#60 Feb 18, 2011
ok Catrina Heat somthing idk her last name but when i fn see her..her ass is mine i fn hate her she does not do her job my bf is getting sent off thanks to her.she made it to were he gets takin from home just because she dont him and his dad i can sue her right now because shes bringing up someone elses past in his life and saying a bunch of bullshit i fn hate her i want to just beat the fn shit outta her i will make her pay for the pain shes put me threw and for all the parents out there DO NOT USE CATRINA AS A CASE WORKER SHE WILL PUT YOUR KID IN STATES CUSTODY!!!!!!!
Another One

Knoxville, TN

#61 Feb 18, 2011
Sounds like Jim Nuchols still works there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marriage 1 hr Respecting you 6
Mayor told EMS Crew "we don't need to have a go... 2 hr CC EMS a joke 11
Happy Valentine's Day 5 hr I have four names 1
Lafollette mayor 5 hr Officer 12
Does anyone know how a big drug head Iv user ... 5 hr ljustlol 2
Campos 8 hr Your mama 2
Sonic 9 hr Route 44 Sweet Tea 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages