Campbell County DCS has got to be one...

Campbell County DCS has got to be one of the worst places ever

Posted in the La Follette Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
UGH at DHS

Victoria, TX

#1 Jun 6, 2009
I had the pleasure of dealing with DCS in Jacksboro for about 6 months time period. In that time I witnessed case workers manipulate parents, lie to parents, manipulate others, talk openly to foster parents about their own personal love lives, share personal pictures with foster parents, deny the childrens needs, not fulfil the promises that they had made to the children or foster parents, not fulfil what the judge had asked of them, lie to the permanent home parents, ignore phone calls and say they never got them, witnessed the supervisor lie to the foster care review board team to support the lying case worker, try to find any/everything to keep the parents from getting their children back as their policy states is their main goal, did not fulfil the statements of offering help to the parents that were trying to rehabilitate in order to be the best they could be for their children, I have known of reports being made about abused children and DCS doing nothing until the child was almost dead and neighbors called in, now the parents are in prison. Anyone see a pattern here? No wonder we have so many children whom are abused, and neglected here, not to mention the kids that are on drugs by the time they are 9-10. Someone has to help the kids of Campbell County!!!!!
crazy

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Jun 7, 2009
why dont you help them or go back where you came from
I have

Victoria, TX

#3 Jun 19, 2009
I have helped all I can do!
anonymous

Nashville, TN

#4 Jul 29, 2009
DCS from Campbell County freaked my life up I was a good parent and they kept trying to take my kids over stupid lies. I didn't drink, smoke or do drugs, never beat my kids and I love my kids. They take from the good and leave the kids with the bad or wrong parents if you ask me they need to be shut down
names

Scranton, PA

#5 Jul 29, 2009
they did me the same way and put my kids up for adoption and done every thing they could to keep them including lie. And I live my whole life in lafollette until 4 years ago. Campbell county sucks!
Bug32

Rogersville, TN

#6 Mar 14, 2010
i have had to deal with dcs also and everybody is right they lie to the parents and the children and the judge. They do whatever it takes to cover what they don't do. They tell peoples cases and break confidentiality all the time. I have recently signed my rights over to my son because they were gonna terminate my rights and i didn't want to lose total contact with him or his whereabouts. I did everything that was asked of me and everything to get my kid back and still ended up losing. So i feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with them
find a new job

Springfield, TN

#7 Mar 14, 2010
I have had to deal with DCS since they were DHS.... They sucked then...They suck now. The workers I know seem to hate their job. They act like they have all the power in the world...but they can only do what is required of them... what a cop out. If you have a problem...call Nasville. The numbers can be found on the internet.
deelilah

Knoxville, TN

#8 Sep 25, 2010
anonymous wrote:
DCS from Campbell County freaked my life up I was a good parent and they kept trying to take my kids over stupid lies. I didn't drink, smoke or do drugs, never beat my kids and I love my kids. They take from the good and leave the kids with the bad or wrong parents if you ask me they need to be shut down
i w2hole heartedly agree with you. they are only interested in taking kids away from good homes where they are loved and cared for. just like they did with a friends child in august of this year.
i know dcs sucks

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Sep 25, 2010
they dont know how to do there job the gve kids back to parents after theyve tested positive for drugs and they caseworkers lie to u...so in my opinion they suck
stubs

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Sep 25, 2010
And we are talking about this again six months later because........?
no faith

Springfield, TN

#12 Sep 25, 2010
I have also delt with DCS since it was DHS. They are complete losers. Many of them dont even dress or look professional. A couple of the ones I have seen in court had greasy nasty hair. They are on power trips and lack the basic skills to do their jobs. Why would anyone choose that for a profession? Don't give me crap like "I want to help kids", because you don't. If that were a true motivation then workers would have to quit because it is obvious they system is broken. I would rather collect cans from dumpsters. PS. All the DCS workers reading this are so pissed...because they are used to dealing with people who are scared to death of them because they hold their kids over their heads..like I said ..power trip
tells the truth

Florence, AL

#13 Sep 25, 2010
my sister in law ABANDONED her 3 kids about 4 years ago. they stepped in to send kids to live with their dad. because of accusations of their dad being on drugs, they had him take a drug test. HE FAILED IT. my brother in law told us this himself.
guess what...they told the person at DCS "passed!" and he got his kids that day. they didnt want to deal with the situation, paperwork, kids or whatever.....now 4 years later they live with grandparents seperated in 2 seperate states, and sis in law is still gone, bro in law is still on drugs.

our neighbor, who we know very well...has the whole block to vouch for..has a mother in law who dont like her..DCS visits almost weekly tryin to stir up crap...and threatened to take her 2 away ...

i think they want to cause trouble where there is none and ignore the real issues. so long as they get a paycheck.
i know dcs sucks

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Sep 25, 2010
stubs wrote:
And we are talking about this again six months later because........?
well then dont read it if u dont lke it....thts all i can tell u
upset

Savannah, TN

#15 Sep 25, 2010
stubs wrote:
And we are talking about this again six months later because........?
because we want to! my your own damn buisness keep your gay a$$ off here stubs leave us alone we are talking about something your little brain can't understand go tourment john or go spend some time with your family if they can stand to look at you
as usual

Pall Mall, TN

#16 Sep 26, 2010
stubs wrote:
And we are talking about this again six months later because........?
YOU weren't a part of this discussion right, so you butt in now (with the usual complete dumbass comments) because.....?

lol. get a life already.
experienced

Paducah, KY

#17 Sep 26, 2010
UGH at DHS wrote:
I had the pleasure of dealing with DCS in Jacksboro for about 6 months time period. In that time I witnessed case workers manipulate parents, lie to parents, manipulate others, talk openly to foster parents about their own personal love lives, share personal pictures with foster parents, deny the childrens needs, not fulfil the promises that they had made to the children or foster parents, not fulfil what the judge had asked of them, lie to the permanent home parents, ignore phone calls and say they never got them, witnessed the supervisor lie to the foster care review board team to support the lying case worker, try to find any/everything to keep the parents from getting their children back as their policy states is their main goal, did not fulfil the statements of offering help to the parents that were trying to rehabilitate in order to be the best they could be for their children, I have known of reports being made about abused children and DCS doing nothing until the child was almost dead and neighbors called in, now the parents are in prison. Anyone see a pattern here? No wonder we have so many children whom are abused, and neglected here, not to mention the kids that are on drugs by the time they are 9-10. Someone has to help the kids of Campbell County!!!!!
Well, to me it sounds like you've spent a lot of time at DCS. Maybe you're a former employee.
stubs

Warwick, RI

#18 Sep 26, 2010
I wanted to know why someone took the time to resurrect a thread that is six months old.

I am not going to stop commenting so take your anger out on someone else. You all are just made because your too damn sorry to take care of your kids right and you got caught. Now your trying to run down dhs because of it. Stop neglecting your kids and you won't have to worry about it.
agree

Paducah, KY

#19 Sep 26, 2010
stubs wrote:
I wanted to know why someone took the time to resurrect a thread that is six months old.
I am not going to stop commenting so take your anger out on someone else. You all are just made because your too damn sorry to take care of your kids right and you got caught. Now your trying to run down dhs because of it. Stop neglecting your kids and you won't have to worry about it.
Yeah, just how many people who are taking care of their children as they should get involved with DHS/DCS? They have their hands full with the real cases--they don't go out looking for problems. I wouldn't work there for the salaries they get.

And I agree with a previous poster--no forced birth control because that is probably a socialist way of dealing with things. And certainly no bribes--that's ignorant. Get real! Stop rewarding these people, and they'll stop doing what it takes to get more money and benefits from the taxpayers. If they're truly in need, give them a big bunch of pinto beans, powdered milk, corn meal, peanut butter, and cheese instead of food stamps to buy potato chips and nutty buddys. That's what people got as "welfare" when I was a kid.(My family didn't we-bought our own beans and milk, but we sure were jealous of people that got that good cheese and peanut butter!) If people can't cook the beans, then DCS should take the kids from them because there are thousands of people out there that would love to have those children and really take care of them. And if they can't cook the beans, they'll starve and not feel like going out and getting pregnant again. And if they're cooking the beans, they don't have time to "socialize" plus they would be very gaseous. And if you think all this is ridiculous, just ask your parents or grandparents if that's the way it used to be, and they'll tell you it was. People didn't have time to get into all the mischief they get into today. Well, gotta go--gotta add some water to the bean pot.
to deelilah

Paducah, KY

#20 Sep 26, 2010
deelilah wrote:
<quoted text>
i w2hole heartedly agree with you. they are only interested in taking kids away from good homes where they are loved and cared for. just like they did with a friends child in august of this year.
I'm sure this is not news to you because you've probably heard it many times--you're a complete idiot! What possible reason would they have for taking a child from a good home--do you know totally nutty that would be!!! You need some education on the ways of the world, deelilah. You are, at best, dysfunctional!! And I'm not a DCS employee--you couldn't pay me enough to deal with people like you or your friend.
oh yeah

Paducah, KY

#21 Sep 26, 2010
find a new job wrote:
I have had to deal with DCS since they were DHS.... They sucked then...They suck now. The workers I know seem to hate their job. They act like they have all the power in the world...but they can only do what is required of them... what a cop out. If you have a problem...call Nasville. The numbers can be found on the internet.
Wow, you sure do sound experienced with them. Funny, I've never had any dealings with them, and I raised a house full of children. Yeah, call Nashville--they have power there once you get to a real live person. I'm sure they eagerly await calls from people like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know jason kitts & where he might b... 17 min Michelle K 1
Amanda Lay (Jul '15) 1 hr ALR 80
Rhonda Wilson Married to Bobby Wilson (Oct '14) 1 hr Rocket 64 31
Animal Control 3 hr True 5
Shyanna Bolton (Dec '14) 4 hr Shyanna 17
City council in Lafollette 8 hr Tona 4
corruption 13 hr Paul 2

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages