Wreck on old hwy 63
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

La Follette, TN

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Does anyone know who wrecked near Maynards junk yard? Had to Life Star him out.
very sad

La Follette, TN

#2 Oct 5, 2012
not sure but,heard he didnt make it. he was 33yrs old
Randy

La Follette, TN

#3 Oct 5, 2012
very sad wrote:
not sure but,heard he didnt make it. he was 33yrs old
No he did not pass away.They think there is a chance he will survive.
whats going on really

La Follette, TN

#4 Oct 5, 2012
It's not like these small towns/county are stuffed with a million drivers on the roads 24/7 at top speed and such like NYC or LA ... so what's up with SO MANY car accidents here??? Not just fender benders either, but fatal, left and right it seems... why??? Anybody?
disturbed

La Follette, TN

#5 Oct 5, 2012
whats going on really wrote:
It's not like these small towns/county are stuffed with a million drivers on the roads 24/7 at top speed and such like NYC or LA ... so what's up with SO MANY car accidents here??? Not just fender benders either, but fatal, left and right it seems... why??? Anybody?
It's because no one pays attention to what they are doing and 60% of them are driving impaired whether it be from drugs or alcohol.
paula

Nashville, TN

#6 Oct 5, 2012
Also texting and driving careless I'm scared to get out and drive anymore. You all be careful and stay safe. :)
to whats going on really

La Follette, TN

#7 Oct 5, 2012
Drugged up drivers on pills, liquor and etc.
to whats going on really

La Follette, TN

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Oh and another thing talking and texting on cell phones.
Link

United States

#9 Oct 5, 2012
No guard rails! Tree along side of the roads! No signs warning road hazards. Plus lots of drug users driving! I'll agree cell phone too!
wait

La Follette, TN

#10 Oct 5, 2012
TOTALLY AGREE with everyone on here about druggies, texting, all that!

guard rails... tree along side of roads? how does not having a guard rail or does a tree along side of a road cause an accident??? reminds me ages ago a guy that got into a wreck all by himself DRUNK hit a tree and thought he was cute telling people "i dunno! i was driving along minding my own business and a tree jumped out in front of me! dangdest thing.. hahaha" <<< MORON LOSER.

no signs warning road hazards?? what roads and what hazards on them> explain plz ty
Link

Parsons, TN

#11 Oct 5, 2012
wait wrote:
TOTALLY AGREE with everyone on here about druggies, texting, all that!
guard rails... tree along side of roads? how does not having a guard rail or does a tree along side of a road cause an accident??? reminds me ages ago a guy that got into a wreck all by himself DRUNK hit a tree and thought he was cute telling people "i dunno! i was driving along minding my own business and a tree jumped out in front of me! dangdest thing.. hahaha" <<< MORON LOSER.
no signs warning road hazards?? what roads and what hazards on them> explain plz ty
No your the MORON! AAA look it up dip sh$& fact rural areas have more fatel wrecks then big city's! Even more than northern states if you run out of the road into a corn field no big deal! I work for Triple A facts but again this is topix most of you are on drugs and don't understand facts just gossip!
Link

Shelby, NC

#12 Oct 5, 2012
Road sign a dangerous curve coining up!! Stop sign ahead! I guess that's hard to understand when you have never been out of the state before!
Inbreed

Since: Aug 12

United States

#13 Oct 6, 2012
The gentleman who wrecked was not under the influence of anything. It just happened. The family is with him everyday at the hospital and would appreciate all the prayers you would be kind enough to put up for him. He has a long battle ahead of him. Thanks in advance and God Bless!
Jean

Georgetown, OH

#14 Oct 6, 2012

There has been 2 fatal wrecks within a few hundred yards of this wreck. Three dead in those wrecks. I hope this person survives. I pray for him and his family.
humdinger

New Tazewell, TN

#15 Oct 6, 2012
If people would slow the heii down!!! I went through CC the other day.. Some guy driving sweat towing truck ran a red light.. I came to a 4 way stop and nobody could figure out who should go first.. On my way back there was a reck in front of Lowes.. Another tow truck about caused another reck trying to get to the reck.. I was glad to get the heII out of there
very telling

La Follette, TN

#16 Oct 6, 2012
Link wrote:
<quoted text>No your the MORON! AAA look it up dip sh$& fact rural areas have more fatel wrecks then big city's! Even more than northern states if you run out of the road into a corn field no big deal! I work for Triple A facts but again this is topix most of you are on drugs and don't understand facts just gossip!
if anyone's sounding like they're off the chain and on drugs it you inbred moron. stfu and go lay down oh and stay off the roads ty!
Buster

Conneaut Lake, PA

#17 Oct 19, 2012
LA FOLLETTE, Tenn.– A well-known former resident, Wes Robinson, passed away Tuesday in Tennessee after suffering injuries in a traffic accident earlier this month.
Robinson was a standout student-athlete at Williamson High School, when he was injured in a home game at Lefty Hamilton Park in October of 1996. The spinal injury left him paralyzed.
However, Robinson did not let the injury keep him from living a productive life. He graduated from WHS in 1997 and went on to graduate from Marshall University in 2002.
After his accident, he was an inspiration to many here in the Tug Valley area.
He owned his own business, Robinson Electrical, in La Follette.
He is survived by his wife Jennifer Hatfield Robinson and a young infant son, Cameron. He is also survived by his mother Tammy Hager Robinson and father Darrell Robinson, and a younger brother, Dane Robinson.

Read more: The Williamson Daily News
concerned

Blacksburg, SC

#18 Oct 19, 2012
Such a tradegy. Sweet family. I am also praying for Taylor, whom you neglected to mention.
Buster

Conneaut Lake, PA

#19 Oct 19, 2012
I copied and pasted an obit. Get over yourself Concerned
Taylor

United States

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Buster wrote:
I copied and pasted an obit. Get over yourself Concerned
This is Wes's DAUGHTER Taylor.(yeah I actually exist....SHOCKER!)I know I'm late saying this but you need to do some research next time something happens.Because not everything you see on the internet is 100% true.I figured you would be mature enough to know that but apparently you're NOT!And to you idiots who were accusing my dad of using drugs,he wasn't!He quit drinking when my brother was born!He was the best/safest driver ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pine Park Scrubs 1 hr NotaTroll21 8
Please Need honest unbiased opinions on something 3 hr hunter4life 17
nosey people 5 hr Giovanni 6
Where Eric sweat these days 5 hr Mushroom 1
Holly Belew 5 hr To know first hand 11
Badcock Furniture 6 hr burnt 3
Wertz 16 hr Probably 30

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance