First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dont look

La Follette, TN

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Went to visit a bud at crown point apartments the othr day n some fat dude was standing in his window nekkid. Told my friend n he said the law has been called but they said as long as he dont come outside they cant do nuthing about it. WTF!
truth

La Follette, TN

#2 Nov 13, 2012
sounds like a pervert.i hope everybody that lives there keeps an eye on their children and knock on his door first if they come up missing.
fluffy

La Follette, TN

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Anybody check the sex offender list?
FYI

Oak Ridge, TN

#4 Nov 13, 2012
nekkid, I have heard of naked but never nekkid.
poopsey

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Nov 13, 2012
nekkid is a step up from naked, nekkid as in bare azz nekkid. worse than naked?
Fargin pervert

Knoxville, TN

#6 Nov 13, 2012
dont look wrote:
Went to visit a bud at crown point apartments the othr day n some fat dude was standing in his window nekkid. Told my friend n he said the law has been called but they said as long as he dont come outside they cant do nuthing about it. WTF!
The officer lied to him. Indecent exposure is illegal outdoors as well as displaying in public view i.e. a window. Call the chief and complain or video him and put it on you tube with his name.
omg great idea

La Follette, TN

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Hell yeah then post a link to the vid on here!! Question is: Got the balls to do it? MAKE this dude stop his disgusting perverted nastiness for the public at large? Because see... if you don't... then stfu you're no better then he is, so WTF THAT.
lol

La Follette, TN

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Fargin pervert wrote:
<quoted text>The officer lied to him. Indecent exposure is illegal outdoors as well as displaying in public view i.e. a window. Call the chief and complain or video him and put it on you tube with his name.
Got that right, and agree a great idea about YT etc. Also, agree it will never happen. Useless gutless talkers, period.
Yeah

Duluth, GA

#9 Nov 15, 2012
There was a cop just now come out to the apartments. He was a Sergeant or something. Said he was told another officer had came out and said there was nothing they could do. I asked him if they had another complaint and he said no he just wanted to fix what the other officer failed to do. He asked where the guy lived and I told him. He went to the guys apartment and was there for a few minutes and as he was walking out I heard him say it's in there best interest to stay away from the windows period. Hopefully the problems fixed
mind your business

Jacksboro, TN

#10 Nov 26, 2012
For one I know these ppl. He does not get in the window. He has ceberal palsey. If you would keep your eyes out of other ppls window you wouldnt know what was going on. sounds to me you need to get a job where you have something to do besides look into other ppls windows. These really are good ppl and would help anyone. You should be ashamed. I hope you know God watches us all.
haha

Knoxville, TN

#11 Nov 26, 2012
yea he may be sick but its hard not to notice someone when u pull up in parking lot and he is naked. close the damn blinds. they should be ashamed to keep the door open and blinds open while bathin him too. i do have a job by the way and i would rather come home not to see a nakeed man in t3e window
fluffy

La Follette, TN

#12 Nov 26, 2012
I have pulled up in front of the building and his shades will be down but before I can get out of my car the shades will be all the way up and there he sits in his chair. By the way, he may have cerebral palsy but I have seen him standing outside his apt. If they are such good ppl why were there cops there today about 4 o'clock? When they moved in they brought roaches with them which then migrated to other tenant's apts. Nasty. When their door is open and someone pulls up that woman that acts like she's not wrapped too tight almost falls off the end of the couch trying to see what you are doing. The entire building will be glad when they move. There will be a celebration party.
fluffy

La Follette, TN

#13 Nov 26, 2012
mind your business wrote:
For one I know these ppl. He does not get in the window. He has ceberal palsey. If you would keep your eyes out of other ppls window you wouldnt know what was going on. sounds to me you need to get a job where you have something to do besides look into other ppls windows. These really are good ppl and would help anyone. You should be ashamed. I hope you know God watches us all.
Are you the idiot that lives above them and claims to be related to them?(no surprise there) What would you know about a job? You have drawn a fool's check since you were old enough to sign up for one. By the way, what does having cerebral palsy (correct spelling) have to do with being naked in the window? LOL
Check laws first

La Follette, TN

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Fargin pervert wrote:
<quoted text>The officer lied to him. Indecent exposure is illegal outdoors as well as displaying in public view i.e. a window. Call the chief and complain or video him and put it on you tube with his name.
A crime to film inside someone's window or doors you are technially going into the home to film. Check Tn. laws. Now if he comes outside into the public viewing then it is legal to film him.
fluffy

La Follette, TN

#15 Nov 26, 2012
According to the DA we do have the right to take pictures. He said if we would and bring them to him the guy could be prosecuted.
rube

La Follette, TN

#16 Nov 26, 2012
Heard there was even an ashtray thief there. How low do you have to be to smoke someone else's cigarette butts?
surelyujest

La Follette, TN

#17 Nov 26, 2012
Sounds like he needs to be in the loony bin.

“what's your major malfunction?”

Since: Aug 12

San Diego, California

#18 Nov 26, 2012
Check laws first wrote:
<quoted text>A crime to film inside someone's window or doors you are technially going into the home to film. Check Tn. laws. Now if he comes outside into the public viewing then it is legal to film him.
yeah I'd be afraid to be charged with violation of privacy or even peeping Tom type charge.
surelyujest

La Follette, TN

#19 Nov 26, 2012
So its ok for him to show his junk to to everyone? Even the kids? And nothing can be done about it?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Give them bb guns and let them target practice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer lambert 6 min madmomma 1
Confederate flag rally 18 min Get-real 11
April marlow 22 min Christina 3
Football 25 min Hank 9
campbell county sheriff's dept 1 hr bull 59
sanya 1 hr Prince 3
Just heard on the News no SSI checks the first ... 1 hr Carl 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages