Church breakins in valley we need new...

Church breakins in valley we need new sheriff and experienced deputies

Posted in the La Follette Forum

rookies

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2012
I know of four Church breakins in the valley, plus several houses been broke into and nothing is being done. The young deputies that respond don't care about helping the citizens then the man in the moon. We need a new Sheriff and deputies that care. The deputies now are worse than the thieves out here, except the deputies keep breaking the law and getting away with it. Look at Robbies track record with deputies.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 16, 2012
You gonna pay what it costs to attract more experienced deputies?(I.E. higher salaries, the creation of a civil service board, attractive benefits package) F.Y.I. it will come in the form of higher taxes for all. These things aren't cheap.
sigh

La Follette, TN

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Seems we need more a huge swat team anymore to get on top of all of these constant violent acts of break ins and thieving and drugging. There's just too many thieves and drug abusers which is behind a lot of these break ins and not near enough experienced intelligent task and legal official force to get a handle on it let alone get anything real done about it. It isn't just the Sheriffs/deputies, it's ALL of it to do with law officials from cops to court that so epically fails. Chain reaction and the repeat offenders run with it. Bottom line there's more money in it for the higher ups in letting them, then not and that's what matters to them more then respecting themselves never mind citizens.
Discouraged

La Follette, TN

#4 Oct 16, 2012
Crime is just rampant. Cops are staying busy. I have a scanner and the officers stay busy. We need more cops and spread them out over the county more. By the time a crime is called in and a cop comes from the other side of the county the perps are already fled the scene of the crime. But getting more officers will cost county more money. What are you willing to do? Most people don't want higher taxes of any kind. Well until we as citizens are willing to give a little, then this is what we are going have to deal with, more and more crime. Now as I have said the officers are doing their jobs. When someone is caught then they are given a fine or parole and let go back out into the community to comitt their crimes all over again. As long as these criminals are not getting put in jail they will comitt crimes again and again. Not sheriff's fault. Need new DA judges. NEW JAIL MORE BEDS. LOCK THE IDIOTS UP.If something is not done soon, people will start doing for themself.
Constables

La Follette, TN

#5 Oct 16, 2012
DB Cooper 1 wrote:
You gonna pay what it costs to attract more experienced deputies?(I.E. higher salaries, the creation of a civil service board, attractive benefits package) F.Y.I. it will come in the form of higher taxes for all. These things aren't cheap.
I agree, it takes money, and I think our departments are definitely under-funded and under-staffed.

Do you remember the constable we use to have up the valley, his last name was McCulley or McCullah???? He patrolled and made arrests and was the watch dog for the county. It seemed to work pretty well. I dont think we even elect constables anymore.
They checked churches, schools, and people who didnt appear to belong in their community. I believe this was a positive approach in local neighborhoods. Im not talking about auxiliary deputies, I'm talking about ELECTED constables.
Discouraged

La Follette, TN

#6 Oct 16, 2012
Constables wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it takes money, and I think our departments are definitely under-funded and under-staffed.
Do you remember the constable we use to have up the valley, his last name was McCulley or McCullah???? He patrolled and made arrests and was the watch dog for the county. It seemed to work pretty well. I dont think we even elect constables anymore.
They checked churches, schools, and people who didnt appear to belong in their community. I believe this was a positive approach in local neighborhoods. Im not talking about auxiliary deputies, I'm talking about ELECTED constables.
I remember him. Do you all have a crime watch or neighborhood watch. If people would participate these programs would help the community alot. Put up cameras. Call 911 with anything suspicious.
slypknaughty

United States

#7 Oct 16, 2012
why would someone break into a church? they dont go in when it's open in the first place. What's in there to steal? the congregational pew's? the podium? We dont need more tax payer money going to police officers to protect the church that preaches the truth, but the preachers and congregation are non believers, and they live their lives far from the truth.
Your crazy

United States

#8 Oct 16, 2012
Constables wrote:
<quoted text>
we still have constables but thats all they will do is just get elected. You talked about james mcCullah making arrest and etc. Your freaking crazy, he made 0% arrest. All he done was make a mess out of nothing, now i will say james is very likeable and a nice guy, but he does not need to be constable or even allowed to own a gun for that matter. I know all this for a fact cause i was an officer there but i got the heck out if that mess. Its just amazing that idiot didn't shoot a kid or something, he made a mess of everything and when he did stop a car and made a mess of everything he would call for a county officer to clean it up, everytime

Location hidden

#9 Oct 16, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
why would someone break into a church? they dont go in when it's open in the first place. What's in there to steal? the congregational pew's? the podium? We dont need more tax payer money going to police officers to protect the church that preaches the truth, but the preachers and congregation are non believers, and they live their lives far from the truth.
Most larger churches have sound equipment and musical instruments that total tens of thousands of dollars.
slypknaughty

United States

#10 Oct 16, 2012
DB Cooper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most larger churches have sound equipment and musical instruments that total tens of thousands of dollars.
When Jesus taught those people in the temple, did he scream and shout? did he need music to get his point across? Why do we need to yell, raise our hands, and play drums like we think we're in a totally cool band? ITS NOT FKN COOL! You bible people would know a little something like this.

2nd Timothy 3 verse 5. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Meaning you say you go to church, and do whatever it is "right" that you do but other than that, you're a trash hypocrite.

Isaiah 29 verse 13. Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men.
Meaning you scream and shout hallelujah and yell "godly" things, and your preacher yells holy stuff at the top of his lungs, you people still don't live any of it. same with

Matthew 15 verse 8. This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
Meaning you say what the bible says, and then live a totally different way.
officer not

La Follette, TN

#11 Oct 16, 2012
Your crazy wrote:
<quoted text> we still have constables but thats all they will do is just get elected. You talked about james mcCullah making arrest and etc. Your freaking crazy, he made 0% arrest. All he done was make a mess out of nothing, now i will say james is very likeable and a nice guy, but he does not need to be constable or even allowed to own a gun for that matter. I know all this for a fact cause i was an officer there but i got the heck out if that mess. Its just amazing that idiot didn't shoot a kid or something, he made a mess of everything and when he did stop a car and made a mess of everything he would call for a county officer to clean it up, everytime
I dont think we elect constables now. But I was speaking of being visible 24/7 keeps mess to a minimum...That is a deterent to home burglaries, etc. That man was visible, and the community depended on him. Where did you go?
sour

Rathdrum, ID

#12 Oct 16, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text> i downloaded a bible app to make myself look good!
Fixed
slypknaughty

United States

#13 Oct 16, 2012
sour wrote:
<quoted text>
Fixed
your "fixed" bullshit is really old dood. Good thing i'm notta southern bible thumper like yo punk azz!

"FIXED"

Location hidden

#14 Oct 16, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text>
When Jesus taught those people in the temple, did he scream and shout? did he need music to get his point across? Why do we need to yell, raise our hands, and play drums like we think we're in a totally cool band? ITS NOT FKN COOL! You bible people would know a little something like this.
2nd Timothy 3 verse 5. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Meaning you say you go to church, and do whatever it is "right" that you do but other than that, you're a trash hypocrite.
Isaiah 29 verse 13. Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men.
Meaning you scream and shout hallelujah and yell "godly" things, and your preacher yells holy stuff at the top of his lungs, you people still don't live any of it. same with
Matthew 15 verse 8. This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
Meaning you say what the bible says, and then live a totally different way.
Aka You just got your ass burned off, so you had to change the subject. Lol
Trooth

La Follette, TN

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Constables wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the whole McCulley family is part of the METH problem around here. They cook it and they sell it. They even deliver it. But like the McCulley family says "We gots them deputies on our side"

Even the McCulley kids get a pass on being arrested going to jail when certain deputies get there in time to save them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi curious guys 10 min yeayugh 5
Sexiest Women in CC...... 1 hr Gmechanic 27
Another raise!!!! 3 hr Michelle hicks 18
3 yr old that died in CC (Jun '14) 10 hr Michelle hicks 386
The Millers? 10 hr Chelle 3
brooke seibers (Apr '10) 11 hr your girl 27
Whos has dealt with Maynard's Mechanic in IGA P... 12 hr Valley Guy 2

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance